We went to Letoonia in July/August, but didn't get round to writing a review until now. The weather was fantastic - perhaps a little too hot sometimes, but the pools were great for cooling down in.
We stayed for 1 week in a bungalow. It was nice, clean and quiet and towels were changed daily.
If you need a cashpoint, the nearest one is in Belek near Troy Water Park, about 15 minutes walk from the resort. Most things to buy are priced in Euros or dollars.
There was food available virtually all day, and queues were not bad for food or drinks. We tried all three al a carte restaurants - we found the Asian one the best, the fish restaurant was a disappointment.
The food was varied. Not keen on the food being all open- flies all over the ham, etc, but you just have to get on with it.
Our 6 year old loved the Mini Club and the staff there were fab!
The beach was nice, the pools were great. Entertainment in the ampitheatre was not so great.
We did not encounter any rude guests, but we did see some bats!
We had a turkish bath & massage, which were a great experience.
A warning about Turkish Night - not all the things are directly run by the hotel, i.e. not inclusive. The men offering camel rides are not upfront about havinng to pay for the ride. You may be expected to pay up to £50 for one ride and not able to leave until you pay.
We went to Troy for the Dolphin Show which was quite entertaining - you need to be there about half an hour before the show, as it gets very busy.
Overall, we had a great holiday, we only wish we couldv'e stayed for 2 weeks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort is a five-star Resort in Belek, just 45 kilometres from the city of Antalya. Embracing the magnificent nature and history of the Mediterranean, the Resort is spread over 7,5 hectar of land nestled among pine trees along the seashore. Guests sleep either in the poolside hotel, which boasts a celebrated spa, shops, games room, bar and restaurant plus an unsurpassed sea-view, or in secluded bungalows, which are hidden in between trickling streams, trees and flowers. The Resort combines activities for the whole family with a specialist golf driving range and putting area, designed to meet the needs of the passionate golfer. Natural beauty, historical architecture and a packed daily entertainment schedule for all ages will ensure that your visit to SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort will become the holiday of a lifetime. SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort's Ultra All Inclusive Concept means that most activities and entertainments are complimentary. The Resort comprises an outdoor semi-Olympic 2,400 m2 swimming pool, as well as pools with slides, indoor heated swimming pool, Spa and Fitness Center and 4 tennis courts. There is Open Buffet Restaurant, two Snack Restaurants and three A la Carte restaurants offering Fish, Turkish and Asian style menus, as well as numerous bars. Group golf and tennis lessons are part of Letoonia's All Inclusive Concept and in the evenings the whole family can enjoy entertainment with a range of shows at the amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letoonia Golf Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Turkey
- Letoonia Golf Resort Belek