On arrival at the hotel our check in was excellent, I travelled with my Mum & Dad , Sister, husband and my two girls aged 7 & 5. We stayed in a family room which was really spacious one double bed and two sofa beds for the girls and the room was cleaned daily. There is a fridge which is restocked every day with soft drinks and water, if you want beer you need to ask.
The food was ok the biggest problem was it was never hot, lots of choice. We booked into the a la carte restaurants but we were really disappointed, the fish being the worst. Turkish night was the best lots of lovely food .
Apart from that the hotel pools and slides were excellent, the kids club was brilliant also and as others said the animation team works really hard. You get to change your pool towels as often as you like free of charge. We never had a problem with loungers lots of them all day. The childrens evening entertainment is all outside so it gets really cold and the shows are only ok but they give 100%. The grounds are beautiful with all different gardens something for everyone. The beach is a short walk but really nice, lots of loungers no charge, beanbags for the children and lots of little showers.
The drink is good especially the local beer we never had to wait long to get served and the barmen were always pleasant.
We took turkish lira but no one was interested in this, they all want euro's or dollars so next time we will bring euros. One thing I will warn you about is the supermarket on site, I had the biggest row with this man as he was charging £3.50 for a lolly pop which costs 12p over here and of course all the children wants them talk about exploitation also dont forget suncream as I payed £50.00 for 2 small bottles.................right rip off but my fault for forgetting. You must get the tractor ride to Belek its excellent and really worth it , the girls loved it.
On the whole I really liked the hotel and would go back again as the girls thoroughly enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letoonia Golf Resort is a five-star Resort in Belek, just 45 kilometres from the city of Antalya. Embracing the magnificent nature and history of the Mediterranean, the Resort is spread over 7,5 hectar of land nestled among pine trees along the seashore. Guests sleep either in the poolside hotel, which boasts a celebrated spa, shops, games room, bar and restaurant plus an unsurpassed sea-view, or in secluded bungalows, which are hidden in between trickling streams, trees and flowers. The Resort combines activities for the whole family with a specialist golf driving range and putting area, designed to meet the needs of the passionate golfer. Natural beauty, historical architecture and a packed daily entertainment schedule for all ages will ensure that your visit to Letoonia Golf Resort will become the holiday of a lifetime. Letoonia Golf Resort's Ultra All Inclusive Concept means that most activities and entertainments are complimentary. The Resort comprises an outdoor semi-Olympic 2,400 m2 swimming pool, as well as pools with slides, indoor heated swimming pool, Spa and Fitness Center and 4 tennis courts. There is Open Buffet Restaurant, two Snack Restaurants and three A la Carte restaurants offering Fish, Turkish and Asian style menus, as well as numerous bars. Group golf and tennis lessons are part of Letoonia's All Inclusive Concept and in the evenings the whole family can enjoy entertainment with a range of shows at the amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Letoonia Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letoonia Golf Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Turkey
- Letoonia Golf Resort Belek