A party of 7 of us, 4 adults and 3 teenage girls have just returned from a fantastic holiday at Letoonia. Having read some of the doomsday reports we did not know what to expect but now believe people, on the whole, dont write about a great time and like a wee moan every now and then, which I am sure we could all do every now and then
Positives - A great clean hotel with plenty of facilities for us and the girls. Staff were very friendly and yes there English was not the best but better than my Turkish!! We always got great service and maybe a wee tip now and then helped that along nicely. Beach party with the fire and foam was the highlight of the girls week and it was great fun and plenty of sun either by the pool or (my favourite) the hammocks on the beach for some peace. Great room, we were in the hotel with a fab view.
24 hour all inclusive, not that we over indulged and neither did too many, however the ones that did were mostly of the English rather than Russian variety.
A La Carte lunches make a welcome change from the usual buffet offerings of all inclusive and were great for an hours break from the heat.
A good wee gym to keep me going with some decent equipment for a change
Negatives - Middle of nowhere, I like to explore the local culture and there is not much of it arround its just an expensive tourist trap so we did not spend much in local community unfortunately.
The waste at the buffet with people taking far more than they can eat (yes the Russians) but they only skip queus if you let them!
Some of the evening entertainment (the comedy shows) were not our thing but clearly they have some talented dancers for the other shows which we enjoyed to make up the night before the girls got their party gear on and headed for the beach disco.
A bit grandly titled as a golf resort, however I was not there for golf, but it only has a driving range so do your homework golfers
In short we would all recommend it for a holiday, we wouldnt go back however purely because we have done it, however if we found a cheap week on offer I wouldnt hesitate to return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort is a five-star Resort in Belek, just 45 kilometres from the city of Antalya. Embracing the magnificent nature and history of the Mediterranean, the Resort is spread over 7,5 hectar of land nestled among pine trees along the seashore. Guests sleep either in the poolside hotel, which boasts a celebrated spa, shops, games room, bar and restaurant plus an unsurpassed sea-view, or in secluded bungalows, which are hidden in between trickling streams, trees and flowers. The Resort combines activities for the whole family with a specialist golf driving range and putting area, designed to meet the needs of the passionate golfer. Natural beauty, historical architecture and a packed daily entertainment schedule for all ages will ensure that your visit to SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort will become the holiday of a lifetime. SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort's Ultra All Inclusive Concept means that most activities and entertainments are complimentary. The Resort comprises an outdoor semi-Olympic 2,400 m2 swimming pool, as well as pools with slides, indoor heated swimming pool, Spa and Fitness Center and 4 tennis courts. There is Open Buffet Restaurant, two Snack Restaurants and three A la Carte restaurants offering Fish, Turkish and Asian style menus, as well as numerous bars. Group golf and tennis lessons are part of Letoonia's All Inclusive Concept and in the evenings the whole family can enjoy entertainment with a range of shows at the amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letoonia Golf Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Turkey
- Letoonia Golf Resort Belek