12 of us in total went on this holiday ages 1 - 68 yrs and I have to say we had a fantastic time. We stayed in the bungalows, our room was spacious, clean and comfortable, mini fridge filled and housekeeping everyday and on some days we had flowers and wine in the room, which was a lovely touch.
The grounds of the hotel were very clean and everyday the grounds were being tended to by numerous workers, planting new flowers, retouching buildings and spraying the vegitation to ensure there were very few mosquitos etc.. Pools were tested on numerous occassions daily and cleaned thoroughly at night. I also never seen any rubbish laying around and waiters and waitresses were always around cleaning up any empty water bottles, glasses etc..
The pools were lovely as stated there were 2 relax pools which were great for the smaller members of my family and for the older ones that wanted quiet time. Down at the main area the pools were more lively, this is where my family spent most of our time, daily entertainment was held in the half olympic sized pool although we did not participate in this as my children prefered to be swimming.
The Beach was beautiful, very clean and well kept. beach bar and food were also lovely in the beach area. My family and I enjoyed the beach foam party which was held once a week, and watersports were great but a further charge was needed to participate in these, we used the doughnuts and the banana, great fun!!!
Entertainment was good, and the animation team very friendly but as there are many nationalities in this particular hotel, all entertainment was introduced in 5 different languages.
All inclusive - very good, ques were not too big if any. Although it took a few days to find out where you could obtain snacks. Although ice cream, fruit including watermelon and grapes were daily brought around by the main poolsides. Food was plentiful, breakfast and dinner had too much food and a beautiful bbq was held every night which were sometimes themed. Although I found that chips were not provided in the main dinner hall very often which was a major disaster to my typically british children who are fussy eaters, although this is not a complaint just mearly an observation. I had no problems with the drinks and my husband loved the beer provided.
The shops on site were very expensive so i would reccomend a trip to the town or to take inflatables with you when you go if you have children as, I think I spent £60 in english money on 3 inflatables which another couple spent half that for in the town.
Trips- we went on the coach trip into Antalya which was lovely but we were first taken to what we were told was a jewellery factory which happened to be a shop, i didnt like this but then again I was not interested in purchasing jewellery, Antalya town was beautiful though and full of history. Back at the hotel we took two Boat trips both of which were excellent, the first was a 2 hour trip to see the sea turtles and the second was a 6 hour trip to Side town.
Staff were very friendly no complaints
All in all this holiday was excellent and I could have stayed for another 2 weeks. I would definatly recommend this holiday and would go back anytime .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort is a five-star Resort in Belek, just 45 kilometres from the city of Antalya. Embracing the magnificent nature and history of the Mediterranean, the Resort is spread over 7,5 hectar of land nestled among pine trees along the seashore. Guests sleep either in the poolside hotel, which boasts a celebrated spa, shops, games room, bar and restaurant plus an unsurpassed sea-view, or in secluded bungalows, which are hidden in between trickling streams, trees and flowers. The Resort combines activities for the whole family with a specialist golf driving range and putting area, designed to meet the needs of the passionate golfer. Natural beauty, historical architecture and a packed daily entertainment schedule for all ages will ensure that your visit to SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort will become the holiday of a lifetime. SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort's Ultra All Inclusive Concept means that most activities and entertainments are complimentary. The Resort comprises an outdoor semi-Olympic 2,400 m2 swimming pool, as well as pools with slides, indoor heated swimming pool, Spa and Fitness Center and 4 tennis courts. There is Open Buffet Restaurant, two Snack Restaurants and three A la Carte restaurants offering Fish, Turkish and Asian style menus, as well as numerous bars. Group golf and tennis lessons are part of Letoonia's All Inclusive Concept and in the evenings the whole family can enjoy entertainment with a range of shows at the amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letoonia Golf Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Turkey
- Letoonia Golf Resort Belek