all the other reviews will tell you about the good things about this hotel of which there are many...so to save time and effort i'll outline why it gets 4 stars not 5 and stress i'm already planning our return so to me these are all minor gripes which can be fixed.
Be nice to see the Cornelia management responding to their guests comments like many of the other finest hotels do ?
1) air conditioning - we had a family room, upstairs the AC worked, downstairs it didn't, called failities guy turned up = no change
2) pillows - i noticed someone mentioned the beds are too hard, for me it was the pillows, to the point i had neck/back ache after few days - requested some softer ones from reception and got them, bit better...not much
3) breakfast service - took an age to get served juice/coffee in the am due to staff shortages
4) wi-fi - poor qulity reception and slow, worked but lucky if i got 1 bar, also slow = fix would be buy some boosters and upgraded pipe
5) front desk - number of times went to speak them and ask them for help, their response was go to your room and call the relevant people, my view is i'm speaking to them as i don't want to do that
6) kids club - my little boy went bowling with the kdis club, by all accounts he walked off, was found by a member of staff who found us - kids cant eacape the club at mark warner so why here
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cornelia De Luxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornelia De Luxe Hotel Belek
- Cornelia De Luxe Belek
- Cornelia Belek
- Cornelia Hotel Belek