1,922 results
All reviews daphne bar tai pen swim up room gala night hedera restaurant junior suites a la carte restaurants main restaurant turkey next year chateaubriand tai pan french restaurant guest relations great holiday euros per person free room service
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Loved this hotel staff were lovely hotel beautiful entertainment great cleanliness outstanding got home yesterday would recommend this hotel only complaint was looking for a snack they should make toasties for the British

8  Thank Joan V
crmdepartment, Manager at Cornelia De Luxe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Joan V;

First of all we as the family Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa would like to wish you a very well day!

Your evaluations are very important for us in terms of improving and developing our hotels, assessing our personnel accurately, analysing whether our quality-focused understanding of service adapted for our valuable guests has been implemented and adding value to our facilities.

We believe in high-quality service and are always grateful for your very valuable comments; we thank you for kindly sparing us your precious time.

It will be a very big pleasure for us to be able to host you ones again in the future.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here 22nd - 29th June. Best hotel we have stayed in in Turkey. The hotel is 100% a 5* hotel. It’s so clean, the staff are amazing and the amount of variety of food is amazing. The outdoor area by the pool is lovely and there was plenty of sun beds with umbrellas even in peak season so you don’t have to get up at stupid o clock to reserve one.

The food is fantastic. Breakfast has a huge selection from different types of eggs, porridge for the healthy people, enormous variety of breads and jams, beans, sausages etc. Lunch - 2 massive salad bars, a variety of pasta and pizza, 6 or 7 meat dishes and the fish dishes well they’re out of this world! Desserts are the best we have had from different style cakes, ice cream fruits, Turkish desserts. I could go in all day at how lovely it has been.

There is an outdoor food area that does chicken kebabs, jacket potatoes, pizza and pasta dishes.

We dined in the Chinese restaurant called Thai-pen which was nice. It was £10/€10 each. Food was good for a Chinese. I’ve added some pictures to get an idea.

There was a pool table (we used every day that was free) and a bowling allay (didn’t use) also PlayStation 2 and 3 for the kids.

Entertainment was a bit of a let down for us but we didn’t mind heading back to our room or into the main hotel to watch the World Cup games.

Our room was lovely and clean. House keeping did an amazing job. Do t need to bring towels as you get these at the pool side for free. Don’t bring shower gel and men you don’t need shampoo they have Dove which was lovely. Fridge in the room with local beers, water, juice, coke that you can help yourself too.

Belek town is just down the road. We walked there a couple of times which took about half an hour but you can get the bus. Just walk across the road from the hotel, wait around 15 mins and you will hear it coming. It’s a colourful bus with no windows which is great in the hot weather. It’s around €1 on the bus rather than 5 in a taxi. Also the bus number will be 28. Don’t get on 27 as it goes to other hotels.

The land of legend is a taxi ride away at €20 each way. We didn’t bother in the end it could be worth a trip if you spend the whole day there.

Hope this helps and happy to answer any questions. I recommend you stay here. You won’t get a better service as the staff here are absolutely amazing. So friendly. They made our week! Thank you so much Cornelia, we are sorry to be leaving.

8  Thank puurr_ally_kat
crmdepartment, Manager at Cornelia De Luxe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear puurr_ally_kat,

As Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa we would like to wish you a great day.

We would be delighted to accommodate you again in the future.

Kind regards;

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Just had a week at this beautiful hotel and wish it had been longer.

The place is kept spotlessly clean, the staff bend over backwards to be helpful. The hotel is really geared up for families as well as couples with lots of activities to do.

There are a few speciality restaurants available which charge an extra 10 euros per person but my partner and myself thought it was well worth the additional money. We weren't travelling with children so it was nice to have waiter service and a nice quiet place to chill out in the evening. We did eat in the buffet a couple of times and although the food is a high standard it was busy and quite noisy. We did have a BBQ one night and although we couldn't book we were told to turn up and that if they had space they would fit us in which they did.

We did two of the trips, the Turkish bath was a great experience and we had a day trip out on a boat. The boat trip was really good but it took two and a half hours to get there each way plus getting on and off the boat to take part in the swimming breaks would not suit a less abled bodied person.

We watched a few bands in the evening that were great but there were also shows put on. There wasn't too much of an issue getting a sunbed even when we got up a bit late. The other great thing is that you don't get "tagged" with a wrist band like you do in other all inclusives.

I really can't find anything to complain about, it was amazing value for money and I would definitely return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Everden99

Dear Everden99,

As Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa we would like to wish you a great day.

First of all, we would like to thank you for your comments.

We would like to inform you that as Cornelia Hotels Golf & Spa that makes no compromises in terms of our quality service understanding, we are always grateful for your valuable comments.

We will be happy to host you again in our facilities.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I enjoy visiting hotels and watching others to see if they are having as good a time as me. People have such different expectations and so you end up with different reviews and then you have that group who struggle to smile if they won the lottery.

This was my fourth visit to Cornelia so I knew what to expect and hoped it hadn’t changed - and it hadn’t.

The staff are fantastic, from reception, to bar to restaurant to entertainment. Always happy and smiling and have a sense of humour. You are made to feel at home and welcomed.

So for me it stands out because of the extras and so I will say that in advance given comments others make. We always go for a Junior swim up suite on the upper level with a wooden flight of steps down to a private jetty in the pool - it’s ace. I can recommend room 2112. The rooms are spacious, beds excellent, has a separate shower and a large whirl pool bath that could take 4 if you were that way inclined!
The mini bar comes with a selection of drinks replenished daily and this time you also got half litre bottles of vodka, gin, whisky and Yaki all branded. When I finished one it was replaced too which was great.

We always try to eat at the a la carte restaurants too as the food in my opinion is excellent and a main part of my holiday. Always try to get to the French restaurant twice in the week and always have the chateaubriand and chocolate soufflé!
Anyway for an excellent holiday I would budget for an extra €10 each a night and just eat at the a la carte. I am not knocking the main buffet but I usually only eat there once or twice in the week. It’s a bit busy and like any buffet at a Turkish hotel.
We have breakfast at the swim up suites own restaurant which is much more relaxed and enjoyable. Then lunch at the Daphne bar, as you can tell my holidays are based on food and hence this place is ideal for me.

The quality of drinks is excellent too, branded and well balanced measures. Wine is always tricky but it’s a local wine and drinkable, so is the champagne - even good after the first glass or two.

My only areas for improvement would be the booking arrangements for the a la carte restaurants can vary. It says you can only book 24hrs in advance but many people manage to book well in advance. It’s ok if you can manage it but it’s clearly not a fair arrangement. That said you can usually get in.

Otherwise it is brilliant so see you there sometime but not if you have book our room!

Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank David B
crmdepartment, Manager at Cornelia De Luxe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear David B;

As the Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa family, we thank you for choosing the Cornelia De Luxe Resort

As always, the satisfaction of our guests is our top priority. We, and the readers of Tripadvisor, would greatly appreciate your feedback on the services provided at our facility.
Our goal is to present optimal Cornelia Quality without compromising our superior service approach.
Your feedback is important to us.

We hope to welcome you and your family again in the future for your 5th visit and also much more.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Well were should I start, Can hounasly say iv had the best 2 weeks here at the Cornelia delux, there isnt a thing I could complain about!

The hotel it's self is very clean and tidy, All the staff do there best to ensure all guests are happy and comfortable. They are at your beck and call 24 hours a day and they are all fantastic! The animation team work hard 12 hours a day to ensure people are having fun and there is plenty of different entertainment through out the day for adults and children. The evening entertainment is brilliant , from 9:30 there is a different show every night at the that's a which is at the top end of the pool area and at 10:30 till mid night there is entertainment at the pool bar which is open 24 hours a day. There is also a nightclub open till 2:30. The food is brilliant through out the day! I defiantly recommend paying the 10 euro per person to eat at the al a carte resturants in the evening as they are all fantastic, my fauvorites were the Chinese and Italian. The Daphne pool bar also does food during the day like pizza and burgers and other snacks and there is also another food bar at the pool side that does hotdogs, jacket potatoes, pancakes and Ice cream. The pool area has plenty of sunbeds so u will never go without a spot to sunbath (even if you decide to sleep in late) we stayed in room 1422 which was a pool and sea view room, it was very spacious and had a large queen sized bed. On booking the hotel we had to book a twin room as this was all that was left buy requested a double which we had in our room on arival. The cleaners changed your bed and gave fresh towels everyday, and cleaned the room every single day. The mini bar was also fully stocked everyday with beer water and soft drinks. They also supply you with dove body wash and hair shampoo. The only thing I would complain about which isn't the hotels fault is the location of belek, it's only a 5 euro taxi ride into town and it's bug and full of shops and also has a English bat were u can get a full English breakfast but me myself I prefer to shop in a shopping mall with fixed prices and were i don't get hassles to spend my money and there isn't one in the town centre and also the hotel is far away from anything so the only shop u have to bye things u need is the 1 in the hotel which can be quit expensive.
All in all i defiantly had a great holiday here at the Cornelia delux and would defiantly return! Most defiantly a 5 star resort !!

3  Thank robonash453

Dear robonash453;

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding the Cornelia De Luxe Resort, part of the Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa.

We appreciate your sharing your thoughts and comments with us, as well as with all Tripadvisor readers.

As always, our goal is to ensure that our guests experience the Cornelia Quality and the Cornelia Difference.
We consistently strive to ensure that your stay is enjoyable, and that you depart our facility with a wealth of memorable moments.

We hope to welcome you and your family again, soon.