We have just got back from visiting the Cornelia De Luxe hotel for the second time and enjoyed it as much as last year except for a small few problems.
1. Turned away from buffet restaurant for being incorrectly dressed. I had shirt, long shorts and posh flip flops on. Changed and returned only to find many people in just beach wear. Complained and told it hotel policy on dress code of no beach wear. This is not the case unless they decide to be awkward to you.
2. Hotel has got very popular as people have found out how good it is. Perhaps should not advertise good hotels and keep them secret.
3. No fault of hotel, but First Choice who forgot to pick us up at the end of our stay causing us to be very annoyed and rushed to catch plane which just managed. Hotel staff very helpful in getting a bus who turned up at hotel and was empty to take us to airport. Only problem it went to wrong terminal leaving us to get taxi across. Lucky had some cash.
Hotel has been improved slightly from last year with new sun loungers and furniture in outside bar areas. They have also built new serving area for ice cream, bake potatoes and hot dogs. Staff still wonderful and friendly and cannot do enough for you.
Thank you everyone for a lovely holiday except First Choice who ruined it at the last minute.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cornelia De Luxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornelia De Luxe Hotel Belek
- Cornelia De Luxe Belek
- Cornelia Belek
- Cornelia Hotel Belek