“Been eating here for ever!! still my all time favourite!!”

Chill Out Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 54 Restaurants in Belek
Cuisines: Bar, International, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Lanarkshire, Scotland
“Been eating here for ever!! still my all time favourite!!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I am always here when I'm at home in Belek. This restaurant is perfect no matter what time of morning, day or night. The food is delicious, and I have eaten most of the choices on the menu!! The staff are all friendly and welcoming, genuinely happy to see my family and I. The staff work hard and still make time to chat and pass the time of day with you. The restaurant is really ideally located in Belek, just a couple of minutes walk from the Belek Waterfalls and taxi ranks. If you are in Belek, give Chillout a visit, enjoy a drink or two and some lovely food as you watch the world go by.... this is what I do. See you in June!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank travelBhappy

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Salford, United Kingdom
“Great little bar”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

This was our favourite place to call for a drink when we went into belek town. Everyone who worked there was very friendly and at only 3 euros for a lager we couldn't go wrong. We didn't eat here because we was all inclusive at an hotel down the road but the cheese cakes that were on display did look very nice. Think we called here 3 times during our stay and it is definitely worth a stop whilst out shopping. If we return to belek I will most definitely be calling back to the chill out bar.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Salena B
Ankara, Turkey
“One of the best in Belek!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere and delicious food.Their steaks are the best in Belek with very reasonable prices. Very good service too.

Visited February 2013
“Average restaurant”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Restaurants own chichen dish was awesome but pizzas need something spicys because they didnt taste like other restaurants. Friendly service and chill atmosphere :)

1 Thank Antti K
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Consistently good & friendly.”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We have been to Chill Out Bar several times now.It's actually in 25 Sokak in Belek, just along from Carrefour supermarket.Each visit has been a pleasant experience.The staff are keen to help without being overbearing.The manager amused my 1year-old grandson on our first visit,allowing his parents time to enjoy their meal.He even went next door & bought a little doll for him to play with & take home.
The attraction for us is the steaks.Each time they have been very good.I had a very nice T-bone on my first visit,but this was not available on my last 2 visits.However,the steak in blue cheese dressing was very good.Everyone enjoyed their meals also.They do a nice bun-like bread to graze on while waiting for your meal;a welcome change from the usual puffy "ekmek" offered by most other restaurants.
Steaks were about 29 Turkish lira(£10),including chips & veg/salad.The t-bone was 37lira.Other main course meals were priced from 15lira.
By the way, it is open plan & doesn't have a "front door".?

• Visited September 2013