We have recently returned from a stay at the Titanic, stayed for a week 28th May - 4th June. The hotel is excellent and facilities are fantastic. The hotel is still maturing but the staff are all very friendly, helpful and polite. Our daughtered loved the hotel and slides (as i did) and there is enough to occupy you druing the day.
The gym is too a high standard, beach towels supplied and always sun beds available and look to be if it was full - I think it was about 80% full while we were there. The hotel is very very clean and you always saw someone cleaning and ensuring it remained that way.
The beach road is not finished but quite a walk in the heat and the boat trip is better in my opinion. Beach is not the best but syaing that i am not a beach person, sand was not the best and it had a steep drop when you got into the sea so my daugher could not paddle that far into it.
The food was good and a lot of choice, personally I would like to see a few themed nights in the so it doesn't seem the same all the time to help with this but it's not a criticism at all. Ate at the A la carte italian and was very nice and nice ambience.
Drinks are all branded, very good measures and service at the bars are really good.
Entertainment could be improved more for family, show started with dancers on podium and music blaring out which was good for me but not the best for my daughter and the friends we met. Other shows were really good with live music.
The are a few improvements which we fed back:
- no lights on the balacony which we like to sit on and have a drink when my daughter is in bed and was being looked at
- clock around the pool - there is only one on the main pool. Need one around the kids pool and the music needs to be played around this pool as it doesn't reach you - not an issue but would help with the atmoshere.
- shops are a little expensive - you are out of belek which is why they are so you could take the bus for 3 lira e/way to save money
- kids room - expensive for the games and bowling really and should be included in the price.
- photo of the rooms are a bit decptive, the beds look like double but are not and a bit bigger than a twin bed. My daughter had a sofa bed which was fine and comfy but the pictures do not reflect this really.
Really couldn't fault the hotel or staff and would definitely return, excellent park for the kids as well and a very good hotel and staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying over 200.000 sqm of dramatic landscape among natural pine forrests, Mediterranean Sea and Besgoz River, Titanic Deluxe Belek offers unparalleled service and signature facilities that set the stage for an exceptional all-inclusive Antalya vacation. An ideal retreat for families, couples, nature lovers and golfers alike, Titanic Deluxe Belek pampers you with luxurious accommodations, delicious cuisine, a diverse selection of beverages, upscale amenities and extraordinary service. Designed for an ultimate resort experience, Titanic Deluxe Belek offers 600 beautifully appointed accommodations offering forrest, pool & garden or river views and balconies, fully stocked mini bars, 24 hour room service, wireless internet and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Titanic Deluxe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.