“standard all-inclusive but a bit below expectations”
Review of Titanic Deluxe

Titanic Deluxe
Ranked #30 of 93 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Stayed there for a biz conference, so couldn't use all the amenities like golf course etc. The amenity that obviously was used is restaurant and to be honest wasn't up to 5* expectations - huge (size wise) buffet, but kind of limited with selection and queue management. On a side note (probably I lived on Middle East too long and got influenced), but family friendly disco with almost naked go-go dancers don't match for me ;) Even I'm not complaining.

Room Tip: avoid at any cost sny room close to elevators and/or lobby - sound isolation is far from perfect and...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
TitanicBelek, CRM Supervisor at Titanic Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2015

Dear renatmin,

first of all we would like to thank for sharing your experiences during your recent stay on TripAdvisor.
We regret to read, that we do not met your expectations regarding the selection of our buffet and also the entertainment program. We kindly would like to inform you, that we will share your constructive feedback with our management.
We are looking forward to welcome you again in Titanic Deluxe Belek.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

It was a brand new hotel. The design, the designed spaces were really successful. The mini/yought club and SPA was the the largest ones I had ever seen in Belek. The pools and aquapark were really wonderfull. The service sometimes went wrong but it is okay for such a new operation. The food was also very delicious and vary every day.
The only problem was bees. Some also may not like to be such far away from the sea, but a short ferry trip for reacing to the sea was a joy for our daughter.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Fundaky
TitanicDeluxeBelek, Guest Service Supervisor at Titanic Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Dear Guest Fundaky,

On behalf of all Titanic Deluxe Belek Hotel, we would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your summer vacation and share your feedbacks with our team.

We will be glad to have a chance to welcome you in the nearest future again in Titanic Deluxe Belek.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Impressive looking hotel with fantastic rooms. Good attention to detail throughout from the quality of the bed linen to the pool towels etc.

Loved my room and the bed was extremely comfortable. Slept so well! Cleanliness in the room was also excellent.

Lovely pools and grounds.

For me the food was just ok. The buffet restaurant was just too big and definitely catered more for the Russian market (particularly at breakfast). It often got too busy and if you left your table unattended then someone would take it whilst you were at the buffet! Not good!

The Turkish A La Carte restaurant was not very good but the Italian one was excellent.

Service levels were a bit hit and miss. I think the biggest challenge was the poor English amongst the majority of staff. It was very poor and often caused confusion.

Overall, a good hotel but certainly room to improve.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Peter J

Dear Peter J.,

first of all I would like to thank for sharing your experiences during your recent stay. We are delighted to read, that you had a nice stay and enjoy especially our italian a'la carte restaurant and our rooms. Regarding your constructive feedback we would like to inform you that we've already share your views about the language skills of our staff and the food selection at the bufe with our management and relevant departments. The views of our guests are very important for us.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in Titanic Deluxe Belek.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I was extremely disappointed by this hotel at all levels. Huge, Noisy, hard to navigate, poor service, ... Internet just does not work and during my full stay, it reminds me 10 years ago When I called services, I got the following answers "Sorry, the person who can support has left now, call tomorrow", and then "Sorry there is nothing we could do". The only thing that was about good was buffet, good choice, but that does not make this a 5 stars hotels !!!

BTW, It took me 1 hour to write this review online. Even "whatsup" does not work!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear nkettoni,

I truly am dismayed to hear of the service challenges and issues you experienced during your stay and that you were very disappointed. This type of service meets neither our standards nor certainly your expectations, I am very sorry for that. I sincerely believe that the shortcomings you experienced were an exception to the norm and I hope the next time you are in Antalya you will reconsider staying with us again where you will have my commitment for a more enjoyable stay.
Thank you for your time and for your feedback.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

This was my 10th trip to the Belek area of Turkey and my first visit to the Titanic Deluxe. I have stayed in other hotels in Belek both for golf & leisure, one of which is the Voyage (ranked no.1 on TripAdvisor) and my honest opinion is that the Titanic Deluxe is the best so far.

I was nervous about booking a "new" hotel in its first year of opening, and even more so reading the torrent of negative comments about it on this site since it opened. I think that many of the initial comments are unfair as any new venture takes time to establish and many of the more recent ones are simply untrue. For example, comments about the noise of music around the pool - there is a 300m long main pool, at one end are speakers, music, activities, pool games, children's area, volleyball court and many members of the entertainment team. At the other end (300m away) is peace and tranquility and you can not hear the music at all. The other reviews that annoyed me say that none of the staff speak English, I did not find one single member of staff who did not speak English. Strangely enough, the only person we had problems communicating with as she did not understand what we were asking was one of the Guest Services staff who you would expect to speak English.

Now my rant is over previous reviews is over, here is my honest (and truthful) opinion of the Titanic Deluxe...

The hotel is big and spacious with beautiful decor throughout. The reception & lobby area is furnished with large, comfortable furniture and has plenty of space to sit down and relax and to have a drink which is served by the staff from the bar.
The lobby bar is well stocked with all major brands of international sprits all included. (There are some specialist whiskies & cognac that are chargeable). The bar staff are attentive and friendly, especially Fïkret, Figen & Duru. There is an Irish bar on the restaurant level which is open from 18:00 - 22:00 and has TV's which show sport channels. Once again the service there was excellent, comfort was good and relaxing. The main pool bar, which also serves as the main bar for the evening entertainment, can get busy as certain times and it is sometimes better to go to the bar to get you drinks than to wait at a table for service. There are other bars dotted around the large pool and there is also waitress service via girls on roller-blades. In addition to the bars, there is a coffee bar to get fresh ground barista coffee & a patisserie for teas, coffee & pastries.

The rooms are spacious, comfortable & clean. Unlike some reviewers we had no issues with cleaning or with the mini-bar stock (although the mini-bar guy does come early in the morning which isn't convenient). The room was kept clean throughout our stay and our linen & towels changed regularly. All rooms have large flat screen TV, mini-bar, tea & coffee making facilitates, hairdryer, robes, slippers, safe, toiletries, large shower, air-conditioning and VERY comfortable beds. I did not experience any problem with noise at night.

The pool area is vast. At one end there are many activities throughout the day both in and out of the pool. There are also water slides at this end both for adults & children. At the other end is a quiet, relaxed area with no noise. There is plenty of room to swim! There is also a 50m olympic pool which is heated and also in a quiet area. You can rent a double sunbed for €10 per day around the pool or a Cabana by the olympic pool, river or beach for €50 (which also included food service). All sun beds are comfortable, well spaced and have a fixed parasol point with table & bin (which is emptied regularly).

There is a river boat service to the beach which takes about 5 minutes. The beach is clean, extensive & there are plenty of sun beds & cabanas. There is also a snack restaurant & bar. You can also walk to and from the beach which takes about 15 minutes along the riverside.

The food is amazing, with plenty of choice for all. There are plenty of areas to sit both inside or out but make sure you leave some indication that the table is occupied whilst you are up getting your food (tip: order drinks and leave them full before going for food). The range of choice is better than any other hotel I have stayed in and it's fresh& hot. The Turkish night was superb!

The "à la carte" restaurants give you the chance to get waiter service. There are 3 to choose from on the all inclusive deal. Hasir is the Turkish restaurant and the food was excellent, however when we visited the food was brought to us so as we got a taste of everything on the menu rather than à la carte. La Paglia is the Italian option, again the food is excellent and plenty of choice off the menu. The final option is Okeanos which is seafood, again plenty of fresh fish to choose from and good service. All restaurants have both inside & outside seating. One of my only complaints is that you cannot get a glass of "all inclusive" wine in the à la carte restaurants as they want you to buy a bottle (cheapest €33). This took the edge off them all a bit as drinking beer with dinner just isn't right! I'm not a cheepskate but I did expect all inclusive to be so! There is also a VIP Club restaurant which is charged at €30 per person but we didn't try this one.

There is a large shopping mall & market stalls on the ground floor which have something for everyone from souvenirs to designer goods. Good quality and good value.

There is a kids club and very good amusement machine centre although we had no need to use these facilities.

Although I didn't use the spa or gym, it looks fantastic with all modern equipment in the gym. Spa treatments are available with prices varying.

The evening entertainment is top quality, from dance show & acrobatics to live bands & discos. The viewing area is quite small so you have to get there early to get a table which are quite small as are the stools to sit on. You can also view from standing behind the tabled area. There is table service from the bar but once again you may be quicker getting it yourself before the show starts.
There is also regular entertainment during the day from volleyball & aqua gymnastics to samba workshop & belly dancing. This is all great for those who want to take part but you are hassled a lot by the girls to join in, they don't like you to say know and then they call you lazy. They are also very "touchy" with the guests (both male & female) and this is something I think need to be addressed as I do not agree with this.

Taxi to Belek is €15 each way so try to find other guests waiting for a taxi & share one!

Overall a wonderful hotel and I will be going back. My view is that is it better suited for couples & families and not for golfers (I would not bring my golfing buddies here!). Forget most of the negative reviews!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
11  Thank Andrew S

Dear Guest Andrew S,

We are very glad to hear that we have met your expectations and you enjoyed your vacation. We would like to thank you for mentioning our team members and giving us motivation in the future work. I would like to inform you about that we will inform our Hotel Management for your comments about our hotel's location, room, design, food and beverage services.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We booked the wrong type of hotel for us to start with...so we got our holiday off on a bad foot. We are a couple that travel to Belek for golf regularly. Thus we like and are comfortable with minimal requirements. In general, we ok with behaved families as we tend to do our own thing and respect others wishes. We thought we'd try the hotel as lead to believe that that the word Delux meets a certain standard of quality and service. It's modern hotel, facilities are new and of good standard. Rooms are large, beds are huge! Funny, no double bed in hotel but two twin beds stuck together, which I personally no like. We were fortunate to have everything in our room work fine.....though I feel service was provided to my husband and I simply because we were about the only couple amongst hundreds/thousand of families in the hotel. Reception people were very kind towards us.

Now if you are family and looking to have everything near you - eating, hall, swimming pool, spa, entertainment, the lot.....this is the place for you! It has everything and of good standard. It's not a cheap hotel, thus for what ever reason the holiday or reservation, one would like a return or to remember something special about the place. The main problem with this hotel is that there no place to chill out with out being on top of someone else (apparently the hotel is full all year)... We stayed in our room for a week when not going out to eat. When you want to eat, there are only certain hours to have the meal and EVERYBODY is there. It's like a bazaar. You go to the pool and kids jump around you everywhere, including the spa area,,where it is meant to be a corner of tranquil and relax, kids are running a muck everywhere. There is just no respect for other person sharing the service or a corner where you can just turn off. This hotel has 5 other alla cart areas to which one requires to book 24hours in advance. Dinner in the hotel closes at 0930pm, we arrived late on our first night, and neither the hotel food hall, nor 5 restaurants would accommodate us at 0930pm at night. We had to have paid room service! Not that it killed us, but heck, what a first impression, and one asks "why you come here for? How much does it cost two feed two people amongst thousands!"

It is true that music is played till midnight in the open (gives a good atmosphere impression) but a majority of the rooms of this hotel (including the suites) face the entertainment area and it's noisy all the time until the show ends. We were given a room with pool view, and being tired from late arrival (8pm), slow check in, not being organized in time to make dinner in time, to our surprise (without insulated windows for noise) the music outside was abit too much. We asked for room change to which they obliged (in 24hrs) and of lesser standard of what we paid for. No refund. Even moving to quieter corner of the complex, it was a family section, (maybe cheaper) and the noise of kids running up down hall ways, furniture continually moved in other rooms, TV noise is heard - the rooms are not insulated from this. The hotel will mention that disco in winter moves to inside, however, winter in Belek starts in nov and ends march... Thus most of the time one will find the disco outside in the open.

It's a hotel for families, ... families who do not mind the presence of others. It's not like Maxx or Cornelia or Calista where the hotel is spread out over vast area and one not feels the presence of others as much. When these hotels are full, like in August, it's difficult to escape this phenomenon unless you go to a hotel that is of higher quality and pay much more (which Belek at the point is very very overpriced...go to south of France instead) If you want a quick easy escape, this could do it all for you.

Room Tip: Rooms are generally good, it's whether you want a quiet one or not. Rooms facing the golf course...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Daniela_Anna2014

Dear Guest DaniWonders,

We would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on behalf of Titanic Deluxe Belek. We are glad to read, that you liked the hotel and you were satisfied with our pools, rooms and the food and beverage services. Furthermore, we have taken our notes for the issues that you have mentioned like chaos in the restaurant and children in the Spa under consideration.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again at the Titanic Deluxe Belek.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stayed for a week in august...beautiful hotel everything was top class.
Excellent service amazing food and beverages, very big and well equiped beach coast.
we took a speed boat for a tour...and it was very nice.
A real paradise for families.

Room Tip: facing the pool
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank WWWCoyote

Dear Guest WWWCoyote,

First we would like to thank you for staying with us and for your positive feedback about our hotel as well. Titanic Deluxe Belek Hotel is happy to provide high class service to all our guests and will continue to improve our deluxe level quality.

We hope to welcome you again during your next stay in Titanic Deluxe Belek.

Yours Sincerely,