“just good”
Review of Titanic Deluxe

Titanic Deluxe
Ranked #25 of 94 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This hotel has a nice building, really big (maybe to big) with nice facilities for children. The boat trip to the beach is really nice. The rooms are nice and big enough but you can hear everything from your neighbors. If you are not a good sleeper, you will have a problem.

In the first week from our holiday the pavilions were free of charge, after that they changed it to payment with a charge from 70 euro... crazy.

A very big choose of food. Good taste and with the breakfast good bread.

The hotel has 1 big problem: the management is nothing: they never can smile, are not friendly, did't look for solutions and all are like snobs. The personal is not professional and the service in the hotel is not good.

We don't want to go back and the only think is because of the bad management and the bad service. They can learn a lot from hotels like calista, gloria, amara, cornelia,...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank kakdelammen
TitanicBelek, CRM Supervisor at Titanic Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2015

Dear kakdelammen,

I truly am dismayed to hear of the service challenges and issues you experienced during your stay and that you were very disappointed. This type of service meets neither our standards nor certainly your expectations, I am very sorry for that. I sincerely believe that the shortcomings you experienced were an exception to the norm and I hope the next time you are in Antalya you will reconsider staying with us again where you will have my commitment for a more enjoyable stay.
Thank you for your time and for your feedback.

Dilara Ceren Gündüz

Write a ReviewReviews (2,958)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I have just returned from a weeks all inclusive break at the titanic deluxe Belek.
On arriving at the reception of the hotel I was shocked at the level of customer service that was non existent from the moment we arrived and we were left sitting alone in the lounge for quite a while before someone finally came and gave us our room keys. We asked to be shown around the resort so we could find our bearings and was advised simply that there was a map!
The actual resort and the facilities available such as the pools the aquapark the gym and the spa was all amazing. In fact if it wasnt for the friendliness of the staff in the spa I would be rating this very different.
As we were still outside season only 2 restaurants wdre open outside of the buffet which to me was a shame. Part of the holiday for me os going out for dinner in the evening and although there was nothing wrong with the food in the buffet it was like a cattle market. People pushing and shoving as if the food was going to dissappear and the service was shockingly poor.
However the fish restaurant made up for this with excellent service and food so not all lost. We ate all our evening meals here and would recommend it.
Shame the same cant be said for the Itailian where I have never been treated so badly in a restaurant. We had to ask to see menus and to get drinks several times and my well done steak came raw and boiled!!! The waiters and the maitre de are in the wrong line of work as well as everything was too much trouble and we left feeling disheartened.

Overall the hotel facilities are exactly what we were looking for in a short break. Maybe if we returned during the main season we would notice a difference in the service, but I am not convinced.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us and sincerely apologize that it did not meet expectations. We truly value you as a guest and hope that you will try us again in the future. We certainly take your comments very seriously as we want to make adjustments where needed.
We would appreciate another opportunity to turn your experience around.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Currently staying at the hotel and would disagree with some of the comments made.the food is amazing.a vast choice ,steak,prawns and sushi almost every day if you wished. A huge selection on offer and always hot.service is second to none here. The pools are amazing. Our children love the water slides and the adult slides are definitely water park standard. The hotel is gorgeous,stunning wherever you look .Our room is huge,have a villa pool suite overlooking pool with steps down to pool.two large balconies, one with sofa,two bathrooms and two bedrooms separated by internal hallway.just great for us as a family.

The kids club is amazing.There is a boat to the beach.fabulous snack bars and ha bbc e never seen such well stocked bars. Ice cream and cakes all day.

The entertainment is inside at the moment,but good shows,the Irish bar is lovely and yes a bit techno. In the club,but not going to spoil your holiday.Will be different again once outside entertainment is also on.

Spa is amazing,great heated outdoor pool,hammam,adventure showers,sauna and steam and snow rooms,all free to use.

Some reviewed have commented a bit isolated but bus stop outside hotel to Landrieu,great market on a Tuesday and you can get local bus to Antalya too for princely price of 6 lira,2 to kadriye

In all a wonderful holiday and will be very sad to leave.

Room Tip: Pool rooms on villa side,great for families and amazing views.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank julie d
TitanicDeluxeBelek, Guest Service at Titanic Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Dear Julie D,

Thank you so much for sharing your impressions on TripAdvisor and honoring us by such compliments in your review, it was a special pleasure for us to read them, since you are an experienced traveler, like you wrote.

We are proud of our achievements in service and hospitality, but the most important thing and the best award for us is to know that our whole efforts and strivings found their expression and did create a great vacation for you.

Looking forward to welcome you again soon in Titanic Deluxe Belek.

Ceren AKILLILAR
Guest Service
Titanic Deluxe Belek

Reviewed 13 April 2014

we are a group of eight golfers, and i have previously stayed at the cornelia diamond and the sussesi hotels in the area which were very good. the main gripe i have with the titanic is the food.
it was very very repetative and always luke warm. turkey is famous for lamb, and at other hotels we have had roast leg of lamb, lamb chops and skewered lamb kebab. at the titanic they only served lambs liver, neck, and shanks, in other words the cheapest possible offcuts, and this was the same for the whole week. never a prawn in sight just chicken served one thousand ways and some cold fish which were just a bone fest... we tried both the a la carte restuarants which were actualy not too bad, although i did ask if i could upgrade to a lobster to which i was told it would be 100 euro extra, he said it was quite a large lobster but at 100 euro it would have to be the size of moby dick. wine which is available all over the hotel is not allowed in the al a carte you have to buy it at 50 quid a bottle, so it was water for me. the drink was poorer quality as well and just sloshed into the glass in a hurry without any care ....room service is included free of charge only between 3 am and 7 am.. the quality of the beds is very good and the rooms cleaned well on a daily basis. the cinema is good and free but kids area for air hocky etc is sold in 50 euro credits which goes in no time. all in its a relatively new hotel with some nice features but we wont return its not a patch on the sussesi or the diamond.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Buster52702

Dear Buster 52702,

hank you for your review of your experience at our hotel. Please know that your constructive feedback regarding our food quality is absolutely being investigated and any issues will be rectified in due course.This type of service meets neither our standards nor certainly your expectations, I am very sorry for that. I sincerely believe that the shortcomings you experienced were an exception to the norm and I hope the next time you are in Antalya you will reconsider staying with us again where you will have my commitment for a more enjoyable stay.
Thank you for your time and for your feedback.

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

I have just returned from a week golf holiday which we stayed at the Titanic Deluxe hotel.

First impressions when we arrived were great, the bags were all taken to our room by very friendly staff and we were given a drink while we were checked in and had our golf induction.

I will now list reviews of each individual aspect.

Bedrooms- Great view from bedroom overlooking tat golf course, bed was very comfortable, shower and toilet were ok. The room cleaning was also very good, everyday. The only downside to the room was the mini bar was not refreshed enough, when we asked for some beers to be put in mini bar, we checked later to find 1 beer between 2 men that were in the room!!!

Food- I ate at 2 of the restaurants during my visit, one being the standard restaurants which is a buffet selection. This I did not find very good, there was a good size selection to choose from but not very much for a British person. The other I ate at was the italian restaurant which was very nice food but service was not great compared to what my friends told me they had recieved in the fish restaurant the night before both of which were a la carte.

Spa- This is probably the best thing the hotel has to offer, great facilites and great heated outdoor pool.

Staff- I found the staff in the hotel to be pretty grumpy, in most bars they are more interested in talking to their workmates than serving, although not in irish bar where service was good. Staff at reception do not smile!! Overall it was as if staff were there cause they had to be, not to make you feel welcome like you are staying at 5* hotel. Also when we were there galatasaray were playing fernabache (a big local derby football match) to which some of the staff members had football tops on, I find this very disrespectful to guests of a so called high class luxury hotel!!

Entertainment- This was also not very good, all you got at night was a disco that was like techno music and when we asked for some older music the dj did not understand us! Before these disco's there are shows such as a brazilian dancer show. We also stayed away from these after 5 mins as they were poor to watch.
The entertainment was the most disappointing thing overall.
Would probably be ok if you were in your 20s but not many guests I seen were!

Overall- I would not return to this hotel ever again, as there are a few other hotels I have been to in area that are way above this!

P.S- if you want to watch football in the irish bar (only place to watch it apart from bedroom) then arrive early as it is not that big and you will not get a seat.

If you are going to this area then choose a different hotel!!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank TheTraveler11111

Dear TheTraveller11111,

We would appreciate another opportunity to turn your experience around.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 11 nights on a golfing holiday our room was on the 3rd floor and was pleasant and very clean.
The food was good but was often cold which was a disappointment but we could not fault the service or the wine which was excellent.
The gym was a different matter there was a very rude man in charge and we only ventured in once.
It is a big resort and many children.

Room Tip: The higher up the better
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Wendy R

Dear Wendy R,

Thank you for your very kind review. It has been a real pleasure for our associates to cater for your needs during your past stay at Titanic Deluxe Hotel and we are happy that your experience matched your expectations.
Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I stayed with my family of four adults for six nights from March 20 to 25 in Titanic Deluxe, Belek. We had two standard rooms in the ground floor. The hotel was nearly fully occupied due to coincidence of the Iranians’ New Year vacations and a medical meeting. I had studied previous reviews of the hotel in Tripadvisor and so took the recommendations of the reviewers. Unfortunately the rooms offered to us were in the ground floor (rooms 1103 and 1104), despite my insistence on taking upper floors. Their excuse for not accepting my request was due to rooms being 100% occupied! Their reason a few hours later proved to be invalid when I witnessed many other newly arrived guests easily accommodated in upper floors. I couldn’t understand the reason for this discrimination in favor of them! The ground floor rooms are noisy, particularly if near the lifts, which ours was. Avoid them.
One of our rooms (1104) was in front of the lifts and was a room specially designed and equipped for the disabled! The triple bad luck! I referred to the receptionist for solving this problem. He explained that this room is an advantageous room; I must be very pleased that they have offered it to me, they have no empty rooms to change and if available it may be in even worse conditions! But as everybody knows the room for the disabled is disadvantageous for the healthy and it is not a standard room which was reserved for us. The receptionist seeing my insistence promised me to change the room tomorrow morning, obviously to get rid of me. Our first night of stay in the disabled’s room was very uncomfortable especially with regard to the conditions in the bath. But it showed us the limitations in life imposed by disability and was a good but unwanted experience and lesson. The next morning of course the new receptionist denied any facilities for changing the room. To make a long story short it took great effort until they accommodated us in a standard room for the ordinary people again at the ground floor nearly at the afternoon of the next day.
After so much energy depleted about our rooms I decided not to argue about the ground floor and leave it at that. If I continued my discussions with the reception it was going to make our vacation a hell. Of course we tolerated patiently the noise of shouting and running children and drunken adults even after midnight. The alcoholic beverages are also offered freely, so imagine the niose.
The Wi-Fi internet connection, mentioned inefficacious in previous reviews, was intermittently very good and sometimes even not connecting.
Otherwise everything was excellent and I agree with the pros of the previous reviewers.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms at the ground floor and near the lifts.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Osler_2008

Dear Osler_2008,

What a delightful review to read ! It is extremely moving to read your satisfaction within, and between your adorable lines, and we are filled to the top with joy and with the feeling that we are on the good tracks.
Thank you so much for helping our readers to distinguish the ins and outs of a Titanic experience. We are sure that your feedback will help everyone a lot.