“Beautiful hotel shame about the service”
Review of Titanic Deluxe

Titanic Deluxe
Ranked #25 of 94 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This was our eleventh trip to Belek staying in 5 star hotels. When we arrived first impressions looked very impressive, after entering the hotel the lady with the sparkling wine and the chocolate nuts was waiting, as in many other hotels we have visited but, unfortunately, we were totally ignored and was pointed to reception by the bell boy (no welcome drink for us then) this service seemed to be the norm for the rest of the holiday. Most of the staff seemed to have SAD syndrome and looked unhappy in their work. The food: It's amazing what you can do with mince, every day was the same the choice was mince formed into different shapes you could have mince with sauce, meatballs, mini meatballs, meat burgers, kofti kebab (on a stick) or if you didn't like mince you had a choice of Frankfurt sausage whole, sliced,diced or chopped, if you arrived in the restaurant early you may find a lamb chop. The show cooking was sushi made with crabsticks, not a prawn in sight the food was definitely NOT 5 star more like Tesco basic produce. In the evening we drank in the lobby bar, top marks to Mustafa, one man doing the job of 5 needless to say drinks were few and far between even when sitting at the bar. This hotel caters for Russian clientele. There was a beautiful shopping mall but no prices on items even toiletries had no price on them and when you asked it was think of a number. All in all it was a disappointing holiday and will definitely not be going back. sorry titanic you didn't float our boat you sank it. Already booked for Delphin imperial for August can't wait.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ANN444
TitanicBelek, CRM Supervisor at Titanic Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2015

Dear Ann444,

Thank you for your review of your experience at our hotel. Please know that your constructive feedback regarding our service is absolutely being investigated and any issues will be rectified in due course.This type of service meets neither our standards nor certainly your expectations. We are also delighted to read, that you enjoyed our food.

Dilara Ceren Gündüz

Write a ReviewReviews (2,838)

Reviewed 16 May 2014

My husband and I stopped at the Titanic Deluxe in October 2013 when it was new to the market. I have to say this hotel did not disappoint. We met JackFrost there with her husband and all four of us had a super time.

The rooms are comfy and a lovely size with a massive walk in shower. Unfortunately Health & Safety does not appear to exist in Turkey so if you get a room near the lift there is no Fire Door to block the noise so I wouldn’t recommend one of these rooms as the constant pinging will drive you mad!

Service was always excellent no matter what bar we used and the food was hot and varied every day. When we visited there were not many Brits and sometimes QUEUING is a foreign word so you do have to fight your corner a bit.

We personally loved the boat trip to the beach and found there were more than enough sunbeds to get away from the crowds if need be.

Would I go back? Yes, maybe in a few years as we like the excitement of a new hotel each holiday but I would highly recommend this hotel.

P.S. Yes, that is a man in his pants in the bar eating cake! And no, its not me or my husband 

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Holidayblake

Dear holidayblake,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and were very satisfied with the services Titanic Deluxe Hotel has to offer. It was a pleasure to share your comments with our associates as well. We certainly hope that we may welcome you back to Titanic Deluxe in the near future, as it would be a pleasure to have you as our guests once again.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Spent 7 nights (during April) with my family and friends, (total of 15 people from 1 y/o to 40 y/o) and I must say that I truly believed that we all equally enjoyed the stay.
Several pools (outdoor ,indoor and water park) , great SPA, great food at any time anywhere which is great for kids because they can take an icecream or cake when ever they feel like without bothering you while you are relaxing in the sun.
Rooms are big, clean and modern.

To summarize, there is no doubt that I will visit again

2  Thank Yaniv73

Dear Yaniv73,

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Having visited some others (Maxx Royal, Delphin Imperial, Calista, Adam and Eve) we will not go back to this one again.
Inside no quiet and comfy sitting areas for the evening (lots of space wasted due to a noisy fountain inside) and the same goes for the outside unless you might like to hire a gazebo to lie around the hole day. The Bar terrace outside was quite nice but noisy again because of the lobby a/c blowing just there, why could you ask the architects.
Food and service average but the italian à la carte was really very good.
Quiet a boring experience overall and the feeling was like spending our day pointless in a shopping mall.
The slides are fine though.
The boat transfer to beach and lunch eating snack à la carte on the river terrace was pleasant.
As the big pool was still freezing cold, crowded (over-)heated spa pool.

10  Thank 4Milla

Dear 4 Milla,

Thank you for your review of your experience at our hotel. Please know that your constructive feedback regarding certain aspects of your stay is absolutely being investigated and any issues will be rectified in due course. This type of service meets neither our standards nor certainly your expectations, I am very sorry for that. I sincerely believe that the shortcomings you experienced were an exception to the norm and I hope the next time you are in Antalya you will reconsider staying with us again where you will have my commitment for a more enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I was fortunate enough to visit this hotel, that is almost brand new this Easter, 4-12th April, I travelled with my husband, our twin daughters aged 11, and my parents...

WOW... on arrival to be met with sparkling wine (can't really call it champagne lol ) was a lovely touch.. The reception girl was helpful, polite and we were in our rooms within around 20 minutes.... and luggage swiftly followed. The rooms were lovely and I personally didn't hear any noise from any neighbours, the maids were in every day and did a good job. Mini bar was topped up daily as were the snacks & tea and Coffee... The beds were EXTREMELY comfy ;-)

The waterslides unfortunately for us weren't open as we were slightly off season , they opened on the Monday after we flew home on the Saturday, but we knew there was a chance they wouldn't be open ;-( The pools were very cold though, I was expecting this as most pools are cold in April when travelling abroad, but don't advertise them as heated when they are clearly not..one daughter could swim in it, but the other it was just far too cold for her it was a shame, we had to stick to the indoor pool area that had a heated outdoor section, but no pool bar in this area ;-( The Turkish Spa area was great and there are two sections, one by the indoor pool entrance and another by the gym.

The snack restaurants for lunch were lovely, we had 2 open to us at this time, the one on the beach and the one near the large pool, the food was lovely, and DO try the Turkish food, don't just eat the burgers!! The Koftes were FAB!! The main buffet restaurant, the food was always hot, and in my opinion there was a good variety.. Local dishes full of flavour ;-0 Seating the 6 of us seemed to take longer than getting the food, and in low season this shouldn't be an issue... unfortunately as you changed seats every night you couldn't get a rapport going with any one waiter...which would have been nice... We only had 2 of the a la carte restaurants open to us, due to the season, the Italian and the Fish.. I don't eat fish, so we only went once to the Italian, which was just amazing... and it was nice to choose and be served then to be lined up to the buffet once more.... The Irish pub was good for my hubby and Dad to catch up on the footy, but a magners or guiness would have been good!! The nightclub was good and the entertainment was varied, the entertainment team were hard workers and Russian karaoke is a giggle if nothing else!!!

The kids club, wasn't fully open, and the girls only visited one afternoon, But I had a good look around, being a nosey travel agent and always thinking of my clients needs.. It was superb!! I don't think I've seen such a huge club, several areas for all different ages, a huge outdoor area with plenty of shade too... I'd happily leave my children here, whatever age, it felt very safe...

The arcade, They have a system, that you pay upfront 50 euros for a card, at first this seems excessive, but when you think about it, it's not that bad, and it's easier to keep an eye on the spending than handing over euro after euro to your children.. they loved the airhockey the most

The weather... was perfect, around 20 every day, we had one day that was not good, the rain came in later afternoon and it was windy, but for April, we were all pleasantly surprised..

We had some lovely photo's taken too by the professional team in resort, a nice touch and not that pricey at 10euros a picture...

To sum up, this is a FAB hotel, and I have every confidence selling it.. anyone want a price? let me know, more than happy to offer a discount on it ;-)

Having found a new tipple now too, I raise my chocolate martini to the Titanic and say, Cheers for a FAB holiday ;-)

1  Thank maria p

Dear maria p,

Reviewed 8 May 2014

We had a great stay at the Titanic and will definitely go back again, The food was delicious, lots of choice and great service. Sometimes there was a language problem but as i was in Turkey i don't expect all the staff to speak good English and so i struggled through, The entertainment was great, the shows were very well done, although the dancers were a little too raunchy for my liking, i wouldn't like my children to watch the exotic dancing in thongs etc. There was lots to do and I wish i could have stayed for longer. The beach was great with the fridges to help yourself to drinks. I don't understand why the wine is extra in the a la carte restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sunseaker2014

Dear sunseaker2014,

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This hotel has a nice building, really big (maybe to big) with nice facilities for children. The boat trip to the beach is really nice. The rooms are nice and big enough but you can hear everything from your neighbors. If you are not a good sleeper, you will have a problem.

In the first week from our holiday the pavilions were free of charge, after that they changed it to payment with a charge from 70 euro... crazy.

A very big choose of food. Good taste and with the breakfast good bread.

The hotel has 1 big problem: the management is nothing: they never can smile, are not friendly, did't look for solutions and all are like snobs. The personal is not professional and the service in the hotel is not good.

We don't want to go back and the only think is because of the bad management and the bad service. They can learn a lot from hotels like calista, gloria, amara, cornelia,...

1  Thank kakdelammen

Dear kakdelammen,

I truly am dismayed to hear of the service challenges and issues you experienced during your stay and that you were very disappointed. This type of service meets neither our standards nor certainly your expectations, I am very sorry for that. I sincerely believe that the shortcomings you experienced were an exception to the norm and I hope the next time you are in Antalya you will reconsider staying with us again where you will have my commitment for a more enjoyable stay.