“kingdom in heaven”
Review of Titanic Deluxe

Titanic Deluxe
Ranked #25 of 93 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed 3 August 2014

i don't know how can i explain this hotel
really ultra all inclusive hotel
u can use all entertainment , every time
u can find best brand of drink every where.
in saturday night u can see "white party" with a cool dj from turkey
night program is for two weeks , irish bar is the best , every night in main buffet , u can find meat , chicken, fish barbecue , every things u can imaging u find .
aqua park is fantastic for children but for adult u have climb about 60 stairs
u can go to the private beach with boats
u can enjoy evening program , morning entertainment in pool side
kinder garden is brilliant , open 10 am close 9 pm .
one day was " magic day" for children in football area , it was fascinating for children and my daughter was consfused for choice of entertainment.
we don't use turkish hammam , coffee area , and so many places in hotel , because one week is not enough for this hotel
i have to say thanks for welcome drink .
*** it was the fifth time we've traveled to Turkey.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ehsan k
TitanicBelek, CRM Supervisor at Titanic Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2015

Dear ehsan k,

What a delightful review to read ! It is extremely moving to read your satisfaction within, and between your adorable lines, and we are filled to the top with joy and with the feeling that we are on the good tracks.
Thank you so much for helping our readers to distinguish the ins and outs of a Titanic experience. We are sure that your feedback will help everyone a lot.

Dilara Ceren Gündüz

Write a ReviewReviews (3,109)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

It was one of the best hotels I've been to.The rooms are exellent and modern too.Although the beach is far from the hotel you can enjoy going there by boat.The pools are clean and the waterslides are amazing.I can mention the spa which is intresting and great.The staff is friendly and the food is great with many choices for all people.I recommend it to all of you who want a great family vacation in Turkey.

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We had really good family holiday at the Titanic Delux hotel in July 14 and especially enjoyed the:

- superb pool facilities, ranging from the 50m pool to the water slides. It was a particular pleasure to swim early in the morning, in such an immaculate 10 lane pool, in contrast to other hotels which don’t permit early swimming and have less impressive pools.
- the kids club was excellent, with very friendly staff, huge facilities, a great range of activities including tightrope walking and absailing, and the nightly kids’ evening show.
- the rooms were very clean, spacious and comfortable.
-the bars and icecream bar went down well with both adults and kids.
- the boat trip to the beach is well organised and a simple pleasure in itself.
-we found the staff to be quietly helpful and discreet rather than unfriendly.

Our only criticism, which prevented us from giving a 5 star rating, was the excessive noise from the open air live shows, which run up to midnight. These shows were impressive but the sound system volume was way above acceptable levels for any conversation at the venue and especially for our young children to easily get to sleep in their rooms. We had to change from rooms on the pool side of the hotel after our 1st night - the bass noise was so loud through the closed windows that we couldn't even concentrate to read in our room!

Come on Titanic, the sound system volume could easily be reduced by half, without a loss of the effect. For the record, we've been to plenty of rock concerts in our time, but that's when we've chosen to be drowned in loud music. We had no choice with these shows.

Room Tip: rooms on the golf course side are the quietest
1  Thank CathC399

Dear CathC399 ,

Thank you for your very kind review. It has been a real pleasure for our associates to cater for your needs during your past stay at Titanic Deluxe Hotel and we are happy that your experience matched your expectations. Please be sure that we will shared your constructive feedback regarding the loud music from our entertainment with our management and also with our Entertainment Manager.
Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Well I arrived here a couple of days ago and whilst I can say its beautiful the last few days have been challenging and not what I would expect from a 5* hotel. I checked in to a room and when we woke up the view was just of roof tops (I paid for a superior with golf or river views). Next morning I went to reception early and was told to come back at 11. When I went back I visited about 6 rooms and all were the same so they clearly we're not listening. I was then brought to tears and then a different reception man aid okay we give u different room as though he was doing me a favour. I paid for a superior room. He said they can't promise views so if I was you I wouldn't bother paying extra as it's clearly pot luck!!!!!!! I was then moved to an okay room and I am now in room 1319. Today I went to get on a boat back from the beach with my 5 year old to be stopped and told by Mustafa no no this is VIP only ....what..... The boat was the white titanic boat and everyone piled on so why we were stopped I have no idea. I the had to wait 10 minutes in the heat to finally get on one. Then we went straight in to the lobby bar as we were thirsty. My partner stood for some time ordered to 4 different people and no drinks came. In the end we walked away. I have made a complaint to guest relations although I have asked to speak to general manager I keep being told he is off hmmmm,!!!!! I must say last year we went Delphin Imperial and the service was much better. I still have a week and a bit to go so we will see ....May be it will get better?...oh and one last thing to add I sent 2 emails to this hotel as the room and view was very important to us!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't bother paying extra it's pot luck any way
6  Thank tinkerbelEngland

Dear tinkabel_England,

I truly am dismayed to hear of the service challenges and issues you experienced during your stay and that you were very disappointed. This type of service meets neither our standards nor certainly your expectations, I am very sorry for that. I sincerely believe that the shortcomings you experienced were an exception to the norm and I hope the next time you are in Antalya you will reconsider staying with us again where you will have my commitment for a more enjoyable stay.
Thank you for your time and for your feedback.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2014

OK, to be fair, this is a nice property with acceptable grounds, good facilities and tasty food, but that is all about it.
A luxury property is more then gardens and bricks and mortar. And it is here where Titanic Deluxe totally disappoints, as service here is shockingly missing. Most of the staff don't understand english, are unbelievable rude and they simply don't know what to do or behave.
The specialities restaurants are not cosy and the food is 90% the same as the Main Dining area used for Buffet-breakfast, lunch and dinner. The wine prices are ridiculous high, from a different Galaxy. For ex. a bottle of Sassicaia will cost you $1500 or 1150 Euro.
The rooms are spacious, but noisy and little dirty as well.
There is no cosy place, like a bar or lounge where you can enjoy a drink with your loved ones. More then that, we were often disturbed by uneducated guests, they just don't know how to behave.
The Hotel should have zero tolerance with staff under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Some of them trying to be cool maybe, but they are just primitive and disgusting.
The management is useless. They always say "yes, we will help" but nothing happens.
Overall is just a waste of money and time. Shame, but that is all about.

Room Tip: Stay away from this hotel !
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
15  Thank Ionut L

Dear Lonut L,

Thank you for your time and for your feedback.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Fantastic all inclusive hotel with everything you need.service of staff is impeccable and you won't find a cleaner hotel anywhere.definitely worth 5* rating.24/7 food availability, kids club, stunning spa,evening ents and devoid of British chavs on the all inclusive lash.

Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank Carl D

Dear Carl_D,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and were very satisfied with the services Titanic Deluxe Hotel has to offer. It was a pleasure to share your comments with our associates as well. We certainly hope that we may welcome you back to Titanic Deluxe in the near future, as it would be a pleasure to have you as our guests once again.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Visited here in July, high season, and spent two weeks in the hotel. At arrival we were kindly asked to sit down at the lobby and have a welcome drink until the receptionist managed our check-in. It was the very first positive impression of ours.

Our room was wide, with a huge balcony facing the water slides and football field. This location is peaceful and calm also at night. Housekeeping was ok, service sometimes was a bit late but always good and they didn't forget about anything (towels change, toilet paper, etc.). Minibar control service was also perfect! Cleanliness is perfect at the whole hotel area.

Meals are quite delicious and we found a huge variety of different local and international dishes. Children's corner is really a 5-star one supplied even with bottled baby meals! My son is very choosy but here he always found meals for himself. A la carte restaurants were also ok.
And hereby, I would like to congratulate the "kitchen team" and the Chefs, who provided a really good and quality job at the highest standards! Tebrikler!:)

We found bars well stocked with high quality international drinks instead of local ones, so no headache anymore.

Yeah, we also met too many Russians there, Russian programs and Russian animators, and their rude and unpolite behaviour was not the best to face with and I am probably not alone with this opinion. If we are in Turkey, let us see local artists, more local music, local culture - dance, etc. which may be even more interesting for the guests than Russian shows.... Although, they are there, everywhere.

First, I was afraid of having a catamaran trip everytime we wanted to visit the sea, but the travel service was quick and very good, we never had to wait for the ship and the way took 7-8 minutes. Coast/beach was very clean, and beds were in good condition and comfortable.

If somebody would like to go out of the hotel, I can recommend Kadriye's market, where we can find everything very cheap, dolmus arrives at the hotel's gate in every 20 minutes.

Generally, the whole staff was very friendly and helpful. I only can recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Rooms shouldn't be facing the pools, as the stage is behind the pools.
4  Thank ArtPassion2014