“seynep golf resort”

SENTIDO Zeynep Golf & Spa
Ranked #35 of 93 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed 8 September 2013

just come back from a weeks stay at the golf resort side of the hotel.It is the quieter and nicer of the 2, the other side was far busier and the restaurant just looked like a canteen alot of people pushing to get their food (BUN FIGHT!!). The food was good, not fab but good abit same old,and the tables were not cleared if you go in after 8ish people were doing the tables themselves. Just far too busy and noisy with lots of screaming kids not a good eating experience if you just want to eat your meal in peace and quiet and relax.Could not get into any of the al la cartes as they were fully booked. 3 pools, again the side we were on was the nicer and quieter. The room was nice and quiet and nicely decorated and clean.The entertainment was not very good except for the brilliant chinese acrobats but other than that it was just the entertainments team. The beach was disappointing (we normally go to greece where the beaches are 5 shades of blue and turquoise and you can swim out for 15 mins and still see the bottom ) The sea was a dark green and you could barely see your hand in front of you needless to say the snorkling kit was a waste. The hotel was nice and clean very big and very busy. For us it was too busy , the personal touch was lost and cooking that quantity of food the quality was not where it could have been. We went to book the al la carte and had to go back 3 times because of the queues and when we did get to see her she was miserable rude and very unhelpful ( 2 /3 other couples said the same) not the kind of person to be helping and dealing with customers. There is a gym but it closes at 8pm! I have never been to a resort like this where the gym was not 24 hour! Very disappointing. On the whole the hotel is good i had a lovely week but i would not return and that is only because of how busy it is , the dining experience, and the poor entertaiment in the bar on an evening (its not really a bar its just the foyer no definition or privacy you could be sat there having a drink and people and kids are just walking past?) there is no actual bar just the hotel lobby.

Room Tip: go for the golf side rooms are great
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank t i

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We returned yesterday after a week long stay on the Golf resort. Undoubtedly the best choice of hotel for my family, based on its location and the facilities it provides.
It was our first all inclusive stay and I am ecstatic to say it will not be the last. The choice of food , desserts and snacks is unbelievably generous. It boggles the mind and eyes when ir comes to the diversity on offer. There is definitely something for everyone.
The freshly baked rolls , the freshly made fried dough balls were a treat for sure! My waistline thanks you Sentido!

A huge thanks to all the friendly ever helpful and smiling staff who catered to our every whim.
The ice cold towels and welcome drinks were a lovely surprise. The antics of the club cart chaps had my boys in stitches, you guys were brilliant and so hard working.
Thanks very much to the Duty Manager , Mehmet. You made our stay extra special with the fantastic room upgrade, highly appreciated the lovely views.
Meryam , at the golf reception , thanks for the great chat . Good luck for the future!

The evening entertainment was superb, esp the Chinese circus and Turkish folk dances.
Gala night was something truly extraordinary, never seen such edible works of art before. If this is your only reason for the stay , you will not be disappointed.
So much more I can say , 7 pools, unlimited sun lounger access!
This holiday will live long in our memories.

• Stayed: September 2013
5  Thank Reedz
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I spent 2 weeks at this hotel from 17/08/13 to 31/08/13. This was my 2nd visit having stayed at the hotel in August 2012. Last year I met some good people (staff). Erdinc Onol the guest relations manager was a star, he arranged for me a room upgrade this year. I was gutted to learn that he left the hotel theday before i arrived.
All the staff from the gardeners and cleaners upwards are very polite and only willing to help.
I loved this hotel last year and was fearful that this year would not be as good, but it was, it was excellent.
The animation team are the peopel that make up a big part of your holiday. Last year about 50% of them were excellent, others not so good. This year, it was good to see mpst of the excellent ones were still at the hotel. BUT not only that there was some excellent additions 95% of the team were excellent and out of this world. They do not get the recognition they deserve.
It was nice to see Aykut had gained a promotion to kids club and teenage club chief, even though this meant i did not see him as much as i did last year. Alex (mr boccia) is in my view one of the best if not the best of the animation team, I got to know this guy last year, he is amazing as is his wife Aliona (now pregnant) as a result of this this is their last year at this hotel. He will be a massive loss to the animation team. Pappis, another onme from last year, another top guy and entertainer, He has a friendly rivalary with Alex, especially on olympic day, which buy the was is excellent, as long as Sahin (the animation manager) judges it correctly and does not allow cheating. Sahin was animation chief last year and got promoted to manager. I complained about him last year, he came accross as arrogant and did not really speak to guests. I personally thought he had changed a littkle bit this year, he remembered me and certainly spoke to me and my family and was not as arrogant, although other guests thought he was. Whilst on the microphone at night he did make a few comment that i and others deemed to be racist (towards pappis) and homophobic. Make no bones about it had he made those copmments in the UK he would have been arrested and prosecuted if a complaint had been made. But I think that he did not do this with malice, i just think it is cultural differences and he really does not know or understand what he is saying is bad to the english.
Bahar who was therev last year, who i could not get along with seemed to have changed this year, i do not know maybe he was shy, but this year he came out of his shell.
Gino the new animation chief was excellent, a real nice genuine funny guy, he also appreciates his team. Others to mention that were very good are Yassin, Urgu, Yazza, Anastasia, julia, Dima, julia and little Esgi. They all work so hard and very long hours. The management need to give them more credit. Overall probably the best animation team i have ever c ome accross.
The room,s are very spacious, even bigger on golf side.
The poolside is calm and spacious, its not rammed with sunbeds, yet even if you dont get uop early to reserve a bed you can still find plenty of spare beds and room at 10 am 11 am etc.
The food is good and varied but follows a weekly cycle.
There could be more variation with snacks during the day and maybe start all the snacks at midday. Some are not available until 2pm.
Your normal drinks are on offer, the beer here is Efes. They could do with larger plastic cups, they do have some large ones but not many. too often i was getting beer put in a small plastic cup, the size you give to kids aged 5 at parties.
They also need to put white rum on the all inclusive package, its no more expensive than vodka and gin. this also opens up the opportunity to create more choice of cocktails and especisally mohitos and make them available on the all inclusive package.
Gala night is brilliant and this years was better than last years because of the fireworks. The hotel mamger thanked all his staff, but he did not thank the animation team, he thanked the manager Sahin, but not the staff. Its the staff that make the holiday. Alex and Aliona are going to be a massive loss to that team.
I trav elled with my wife and daughters aged 15 and 11. The hotel is a fantastic place, pretty basic compared tom others that would cost maybe 2 to 3 K more to go, but rest assured the basic is good. I will definately return. I have had a look around the Papiilion Belvil, Arcadia Golf and Atlantis which are more expensive, but certainly not better, their pools are rammed.
Melhanat and Marat bar staff on golf side are brill. Deniz who served me on gala night is brill
Fantastic place and people.

Room Tip: Golf rooms are bigger, the golf hotel is quieter. Its a 5 minute walk to the resort side (or 2 min...
2  Thank MOZMONSTER
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Melknows.

OMG we have just returned back from Sentido Zeynep Golf & Spa Hotel in Belek, Turkey. My husband, me and my 11 year old daughter spent a fortnight there and had the best holiday ever. The entire staff from the Gardener's to the Maids and the Waiters/Waitresses to the Chefs could not do enough for you. Murat and his young apprentice. Everynight at the lobby bar you made us laugh and we will miss you loads. Your cerez added zest to my Irish Cream. Keep up with the good english and remember the south east accent suits you mate!!! Alll spa employees were so lovely. Besir you are the kindest and most polite man ever. Fatma in the restaurant, your smile in the mornings was enough for us. You were very helpful and we will miss you loads. Chef Ramazan Abi, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your gorgeous pastries. You made sure we were okay everyday. We hope one day our paths will cross again. Cheeky Umit from the Pool Snack Bar. Good Luck in your University Computer course. We wish you all the success in the world. My Husband enjoyed the talks you had about Turkish Football. Sarp, Hotel Concierge, what a lovely man and a lovely smile. Good Luck in your University Tourism course in Ankara. We wish you all the best. Lastly a big thank you to Mr. Mehmet, Manager of Reception from the Zeynep Resort Hotel. If you did not agree to us swapping the rooms, we would have not met such wonderful people. The first twelve hours was a bit wobbly but after that, we had a fab time. Everything about the hotel stood out for us. You are a very lucky man to have such dedicated and loyal team working for you. They bend over backwards to accommodate and nothing is too much for their guests. We are saving to come back to your hotel very soon.

The food was out of this world. Lots to choose from. BBQ outside everynight, if you fancied it. Vegetarian food available (Hot and Cold). Always different pasta dishes. Rice dishes. Potato dishes. All different types of meat dishes. Fish dishes. Many healthy options for the fitness fanatics. The desserts were scrumptious. Lots of fresh fruit. I thought I might get weighed at the airport, instead of the luggage.

The only problem we had was the first room we were put in. We arrived at some crazy time like 4.30am in the morning and we were originally booked at the Zeynep Resort. Unfortunately our room was very small and there were three single beds all pushed together. We did complain to reception and they said the hotel was fully booked and there was nothing they could do for us and that is what we had booked. And that in Turkey there are no double beds. Come on people, what a load of cobblers. A few hours later we went and saw our Thomas Cook Rep Jo and even though she came up to see the room stated the same thing. They did not see that three single beds all pushed together and no space on either side, was a problem. Weird people. Who wants to spend a fortnight singing "Three in a bed and the little one said, roll over". We were tired, jet lagged and in a room you could not swing a kitten in, let alone a cat and to top it all our air conditioner sounded like farmer giles or should I say "Head Sheppard" was riding his tractor through our room in the middle of the night. We went down to our Thomas Cook Welcome Meeting and we found several people were in similar situations. Problems with rooms. We met an older couple who wanted to be at the Resort side and not the Golf & Spa side so we took it upon ourselves to swap the rooms. The Manager Mr. Mehmet got us to sign paperwork to agree we were swapping and that was that. No thanks to Jo though for not trying to sort out our problem. There was a few of us that had serious issues with rooms. Other than that, we wasted nearly a day trying to sort it out, but in the end the other couple were happy and so were we. And so were the few families who got their rooms sorted out.

Great, Clean hotel. Lots of beautiful grounds to walk around. Well maintained gardens. Lots of quiet spots if you want to just chill. Lots of entertainment, games etc., if you like to be active. Loads for the kids to do. They will never get bored. They'll get tired, but not bored. A few slides etc., for the kids. Kids club looked really entertaining for the children. Always lots going on. 24 hours all inclusive and I am not kidding. My only advise is loose weight before you go, as you will definitely put on while your their. Gala nights are very posh. Abit manic but well worth going to. All Al La Carte Restaurants are special. Italian and Chinese are free. French, Mexican and Mediterranean are a few euros per person, but definitely worth while going.

Zeynep Resort Hotel is the livelier side. Zeynep Golf and Spa Hotel is the quieter side. There is a buggy which takes you from one hotel to the other. A 30 second journey. You can use both hotels facilities and restaurants. Kadriye Town Centre is 15 mins journey away and so is Belek Town Centre. Belek seemed better in collection of shops, restaurants and bars. Go to Antalya for the day and experience the culture in the old town and the new. We highly recommend it.

If in doubt about anything, ask at the Hotel Concierge as the team of people are very helpful. Reception staff are also available 24 hours a day. We recommend that people try this hotel out. IT IS THE BEST TURKISH DELIGHT EVER!!!

Room Tip: Rooms in the Zeynep Resort are livelier and slightly more noisy as all the activities are based arou...
3  Thank Holiday4513
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We have just returned from a week's holiday at the hotel and we had an amazing time. I went with my husband and two young children and would not hesitate to go back or to recommend the hotel. We had a slight hiccup on arrival in that our room wasn't ready when we arrived at 11:00 at night - we were booked into the Sentido Zeynep Resort hotel - but we were given a suite for the night and then upgraded the following day to the honeymoon suite in the Sentido Zeynep Golf and Spa hotel on the same site. The Golf and Spa hotel is much newer than the Resort Hotel and the rooms are nicer, however the pool area is a little cramped. We took the buggy to the Resort Hotel everyday to use the pools there where there is more space and more for the kids to do. You can walk between the hotels which literally takes two minutes, 30 seconds in the buggy! The food was fantastic in both hotels - lots of choice, high quality and plentiful all day. The hotels are very clean and the staff attentive and friendly. There is the usual mini disco and then a show every night which is high quality and family friendly. We had a lovely, relaxing holiday and I would definately recommend it.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 565KellyC
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We stayed for 2 weeks from 10th August till 24th and could find very little fault in this hotel. We went as a family of 4 and stayed in the Golf and Spa resort. After arriving at 3 in the morning we checked in at reception which is at the main resort hotel. We were then transferred in a golf buggy to the nearby Golf and Spa Hotel - 4-5 minute walk away during the day. Hotel lobby bar is open 24 hours so we had a celebratory beer to toast our holiday. The rooms in the Golf and Spa hotel were outstanding - huge rooms with lots of space to get cases out of the way during your stay. Lovely bathrooms with huge walk in shower area. The main resort hotel as said before is where all the action is during the day - animation team were brilliant. Activities start early - around 9.30 and go till about 12.30 - they then restart at 3 and finish around 5.30. Large range of activities - water polo, beach volleyball, football, darts, pool games, water aerobics. There are lots of water sports at the beach which you will need to pay for and this is where most of our money went on. Nice little jetty on the beach which was great fun to jump off.
The food was really good with lots of variety. There are 5 a la carte restaurants at the hotel. 2 are included in the all inclusive package - the Italian and the Chinese. if you have children I would not really recommend either of these. The Chinese was OK - portions very small. The Italian was much better - again small portions but what we had was really tasty. Every 2nd Friday there is a Gala night where all hotel guests dine outside around the pool and bar areas in the main hotel. This would be my only gripe about the holiday as it was a huge exercise to get all the guests seated and dining. We ended up in a bit of situation with another group who we inadvertently had taken their table whilst they were queuing for food. All other restaurants were closed during the Gala night so there was no option for anywhere else to eat. As I said this was a minor hiccup in what was a great 2 week break. I would recommend this hotel without any shadow of doubt.

Room Tip: Try and stay in the Golf and Spa hotel.
2  Thank aggy73
Reviewed 23 August 2013

This was probably one of the best holiday resort I have ever stayed in! I am passionate about Turkish customer services, but this resort simply had it all!!

- good location - closer to the Antalya Airport than Antalya itself! (30 minutes by car/transfer)
- vast resort - with possibility for accommodation in main building (closer to the beach), the golf & spa hotel (this was our choice, and it is quieter and less populated, but just a bit farther from the beach) or in the bungalows (close to the beach and main building)
- huge rooms, very clean, very good sound and heat proof, air-conditioning, with the distinct possibility to choose not to be disturbed in the morning (this together with a locked door ensures the very best long sleep)
- great variety of food (from very delicious lamb to huge shrimps and kebab chicken meat) and deserts (specific Turkish deserts, but also some more European-like cakes) and of course fruits
- in the spa I had one of the best massages of my life (Jimbaran). You have to pay separately fro the spa treatments, but look for Kris in the Golf Spa Building and she will give you special prices
- one of the happiest animators team I've ever met - with lots of activities ranging from archery (free), air-gun shooting (free), tennis (free with your own rackets and 9EUR to rent rackets from them or 19EUR to have a trainer play with you), to table tennis (free), billiard (fee), or water polo and gym (free of course).
- possibility to bathe in the sea, the Olympic pool, 2 regular pools, 2 pools for kids or the Aqua Park Pool - all ensured with chairs and towels at discretion
- in the evening, they would organize all sort of activities in the Amphitheater or otherwise - Bingo night, ladies vs gents contest (what fun that was!), Gala Night (looked like a regular wedding preparation, with the entertainment and everything !! )
- you have the possibility to leave your children with a babysitter against a fee - they would teach them various dances and they would present to everybody in the evening (that kept the resort rather quiet of children screaming everywhere! :) )

All in all, I will definitely come back and recommend it dearly to my friends.

Good job, guys!

Room Tip: Get a room in the Golf Building if you are looking for more quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple