“Best hotel in Belek”

Ranked #12 of 87 Hotels in Belek
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
“Best hotel in Belek”
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

If you want a beautiful, luxury, friendly Hotel. Then look no further, this place has it all. Everything about it is amazing. The rooms are big and spotless clean, the staff are so friendly, the food is the best I've had in a Hotel. The outdoor space is so lovely, we were going to ho the Caribbean next year but we have decided to go back here because you could not get a nicer hotel with better service anywhere. Ana Maria one of the staff members is the nicest kindest people we have ever met. She is a credit to the hotel. I would recommend this place to anyone and can't wait to go back. Thank you to all the fantastic staff for an amazing holiday.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Wenanneparr
Ana Maria A, Public Relations Manager at Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
Dear Wenanneparr,

Many thanks for taking your time to share your review of the RIU Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort with five star rating. Your feedback serves as an encouragement to our team by continuing and providing a genuine customer service.

It was a pleasure having you as a repeat guest in our hotel and I hope your husband’s health is ok now. I wish to welcome you back in the summer of 2014 when you will be able to relax under sun while listening Mediterranean’s relaxing waves.

We are especially thankful that you will recommend our resort for your friends. Before your next holiday please e-mail us at crm.belekpalazzo@kayahotels.com.tr to have everything prepared for you.

Warm regards,
Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (264)
  • Czech first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I had a great relaxing time in Riu Kaya Palazzo. The hotel was not full but the service was great, even if you didn't find something you needed, you only had to say and it was right away done. The rooms are big, clean and with all the necessary amenities. Even if in Europe it is winter, here you can consider the time as in spring or as a mild autumn, the sun is present everyday and you can even enjoy sunbaths if you want. The SPA is one of the reasons I enjoyed this hotel, it is a wonderful spa with 3 types of sauna, 2 indoor pools, 4 jacuzzi and of course a nice relaxing hamam.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank MGD010
Dear MGD010,

Warm greetings and thank you having chosen RIU Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort to spend your holiday time. And for having taking time to share your feedback in Tripadvisor.

It is a pleasure for us to have you as our special guest and by this way I want to thank you for noticing how fabulous is our SPA. We invite you to spend another great time in the summer of 2014 when you can try one of the famous Thai, Mandara or Shiatsu massage.

We are thankful for your comments. And we wish to see you again. Don’t forget to e-mail us at crm.belekpalazzo@kayahotels.com.tr prior to your arrival.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Went to this hotel just after it had opened. The building itself is very grand but the staff where perfect to a man/woman. I have been to many hotels around the world but this one did beat them all. The rooms are very comfortable the food is out of this world and it is on offer 24/7 I have booked to go again and I would say to anyone that it will be very difficult to find a problem with this hotel

Room Tip: do not book any excursions you will not want to leave the hotel. All rooms are good. the A/C worked...
Dear c4picasso,

First of all we would like to thank you for having chosen to spend your vacation at the Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort and for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor.

It is a pleasure for us to read that you spent a nice holiday and that you enjoyed the food that our chefs are preparing carefulness. We will be glad to have you as a repeat guest for the summer 2014.

Thank you again for choosing spending your holiday at the RIU Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort. Just e-mail us at crm.belekpalazzo@kayahotels.com.tr to organize everything you need before your next arrival.

Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I have just returned from an amazing few days at this truly fabulous Hotel. From the moment you walk in and are met with a lovely big warm welcome, it just gets better. Everything about the hotel just wows you. The staff are fantastic, the food is fantastic, the cocktails are fantastic and the Hotel is the best I have ever stayed in. It is pure luxury all the way through. If you are thinking of going to a 5 star Hotel, go to this one and you won't be disappointed, I have already booked to go back for a nice winter break next month and I really can't wait. Thank you to everyone at the Riu Palazzo for making me feel truly special and I can't wait to see you all again.

• Stayed November 2013
5 Thank Wenanneparr
Ana Maria A, Public Relations Manager at Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Dear Wenanneparr,

What a wonderful surprise it was to discover your review on Tripadvisor today! We are sincerely touched by all your kind words, thank you very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review of your experience at the RIU Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort.

It was a pleasure to make you feel so special on your holiday and be assured that we will share your satisfaction with all staff members.

Before booking your next holiday please e-mail us at crm.belekpalazzo@kayahotels.com.tr if you have any question or if you need anything at all.

Kindest regards,
Qusar, Azerbaijan
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Outstanding is the best word that describes both the services and the hotel itself. We accomodate in a Swim-up suite that had it's own terrace, a huge swimming pool and even one pavilion - WOW. Mini bar restocked every day only with branded drinks, chocolate, jelly and chips. Staff were friendly and always smiling and welcoming. Food was very tasty and every time fresh. We tried Italian restaurant for dinner where they definetly exceeded my culinary expectations and service was very good. We will return for sure next summer because now, even weather was nice, there weren't so many activities in hotel. I highly recommend this hotel to all my friends that want to have a luxurious holiday.
Well done to the management!

Room Tip: Swim-up room are great
2 Thank Andreea A
Dear Andreea A,

Thank you on behalf of our team for your kind review of the RIU Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort.
We strive to offer experiences such as yours, thus your appreciation means as much to us as our services did to you.

I will share your review with our staff, so that they may see how much you appreciated their service.

We are looking forward to your next holiday. E-mail us prior to your arrival at crm.belekpalazzo@kayahotels.com.tr if you have any requests or if you need anything at all.

Warmest regards,
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I will start by saying that I am one of the Destination Experts for Belek and also Antalya but consider myself more an advisor on the lovely hotels in this wonderful Region of Turkey. We have been travelling to various areas in Turkey for over 15 years but we always find ourselves drawn to the Antalya Region for the quality of the 5 star hotels.

I was very eager to see the newly opened Riu Kaya Palazzo hotel which we had booked before it was built. Alarm bells did ring once or twice after some rather poor reviews came in after it opened.
I am happy to say that it is nothing at all like some of the horror stories I had read about but a couple of trusted forum members had been more recently and enjoyed it but we still felt the need to go.

I do think sometimes people go with unrealistic expectations and feel that soft opening prices take in to account that everything might not be up and running and perfect !
We have had 3 new homes and each one has had snagging issues. so a new hotel of this size was going to have some !

We were warmly greeted at the hotel at Guest Services then they called for the lovely Ana Maria the CRM to show us round. She is a lovely warm friendly lady and we immediately felt at ease.
Now I must add that having the tour was really down to Kazcoops and having contact with her via pm during our stay at the Maxx Royal. The official tours are at 5pm which would have been to late to see it in day light because the clocks had gone back an hour.She kindly explained this to Guest Relations and we could then go at 2pm and see the hotel in day light.

Kadir who is really in Sales and Marketing and who I had spoken to several times prior to the hotel opening had promised to show us round but he was unavailable. Anyhow we were more than pleased that Ana was able to show us round and she is an informative lady and such a pleasure to meet her.Her English is excellent to.
She offered us drinks but we asked could we please stay after the tour to chat with Karen and have one then which of course she was happy for us to do. My husband did order a beer which came as we were going to see the rooms.
It was nice to see a selection of the rooms but we started at the more expensive then worked down.
Having seen the duplex which is stunning with pool access and so spacious we were impressed and yes the odd snagging issue maybe but really you would have to be looking for them,The room was spotlessly clean and we loved it. We then moved on to a pool access room which was all on the one level and this was lovely to and again very spacious and we liked that you could close the door and the lounge area was then separate. We also saw a room with pool access and the lovely cabanas opposite but the drapes had been removed because of a storm a couple of weeks earlier.
Our visit was a last minute arrangement so rooms were not specially prepared just to impress.We liked the modern style of the rooms with the dark wood floors.Each room had a well stocked mini bar with Lindt chocolates, Haribo sweets and some nuts. All rooms had a good size TV and the larger rooms had more than one TV.
The corridors are nicely decorated with nice carpets and the lifts are lovely and spotlessly clean.
After seeing 3 room types I said that the superior sea view room was our type and we had not seen this type yet so she managed to get a key to show us one as the hotel was 93% full at the time.
kazcoop had been upgraded as had her family from the garden area rooms to the main hotel so she was happy about that.
My husband liked the previous rooms we saw better but obviously they are a lot more expensive but the one we booked is more than adequate for the two of us.

We were then shown the Patiserrie which was lovely and very cozy and a nice selection of cup cake, desserts and cheese cakes etc, and there was Movenpick ice cream in several flavours and even a lovely selection of chocolates. Ana was offering us the chance to try anything we liked but we had just had lunch before leaving the Maxx Royal.The lady behind the counter was delightful so we did have a small ice cream each and the tiramisu was delicious.There were some savoury nibbles and sandwiches which my husband will like when we stay as he is more a savoury person.
We saw the Cigar bar we had heard so much about and immediately were offered drinks by the nice barman but declined.There are some drinks you do pay for but the inclusive selection is excellent as were the selection bottled beers. We really liked the décor of this bar and the very nice seating.
We then met up with Karen again and had a lovely half hour chatting with her and Ana and the baby woke and we all fell in love with him! I already knew the history surrounding his early arrival and he is so dinky and pleasant, Ana showed us a photo of her 3 year old "little" boy who looks 5 years old.lol
Ana then showed us the pools and pier and again we liked the vast outdoor space,not so established with greenery yet but it has only been open a few months! We liked the stage area where live Musicians play while your are dining in some of the Restaurants.
Ana had to go to catch her transport and apologised for not having more time but really our earlier concerns after some negative reviews were laid to rest already and the aim of our visit was to put ours and other forum members minds at ease.
Ana said really she would have needed half a day to show us round but we had already got a nice feeling about the hotel after the warm welcome.
She said you are welcome to join your friends and have a drink.
She was most interested in my TA role which Karen had mentioned to them before we went there. She had no knowledge of the TA Belek forum and has since joined so she will now follow peoples comments and can also address reviews.
I had no gain from the visit as were at the most expensive hotel in Belek already and had everything our hearts desired there. I had been slightly concerned but felt confident in the Riu reputation, but now we can really look forward to our stay there.I can also answer questions or if need be contact Ana .
We chatted with kazcoops and family who were happy in the main but the hotel had little in the way of entertainment for the children.
Kazcoops knows in summer she will see the hotel in full swing but maybe something for the hotel to consider next year and provide more for the children.Late October it is half term in the UK so families will be there right until the end of the month. They were surprised that there was no Halloween Party for the kids because most other established hotels do this. It is not something that the Turkish people know about or celebrate but maybe next year they could look to address this.
We had fireworks and flashing horns given out at the Maxx but the real effort went in to face painting and a party in the disco so not really to much effort needed. The animation team dressed up to!
The hotel had everything up and running on the pier which was lovely but maybe a few comfy chairs and tables for those wanting a drink sat watching the sun go down late afternoon would be nice! Great choice of drinks there at the pool bar. There were ample loungers on the pier.The snack bar and pool bar are lovely and the impressive slides are set away to one side.

We did get carried away chatting so we left as it was getting dark and it looks really lovely lit up and glad we saw that to. A huge bonus for me is the graduated pool access as a non swimmer I really liked that and Karen pointed to another area they use with the baby which will be ideal !
The pool bar has an excellent choice of drinks to.
Karen said the drinks come with a mixer separate in the main hotel bars but not at the pool. This is something we loved at the Maxx Royal as the drinks taste so much nicer and stay cold as the mixers are not left standing around. The drinks came with nibbles to so no compromising there.
The reception had a basket of the lovely Godiva chocolates which we got on our pillow at the Maxx Royal so really all told we will not be going without anything at the Riu Kaya Palazzo in any way and for half the cost of the Maxx Royal. People really ought to consider what they paid and what they get for their money and in my personal view the Palazzo gets lots of things right.
3 included A la Carte Restaurants and if they are free you can go more than once per stay.There are 3 with a 15 Euro charge so plenty of dining option to !
The lobby bar looked so cosy at night and very happy with our choice for next year in late August.

Thanks to Karen and family and to Ana Marie, we enjoyed a lovely afternoon at the Palazzo which I am sure will get everything gradually right and climb the ratings ! Ana is certainly passionate to get it right for all their guests ! So rather than moan in a review when you get home why not try to address any issues at the hotel.
The staff we saw were excellent but also they do need time to get used to such a large new hotel and even has we left the bell boy was really charming !
It is in the Kadriye area of Belek and 30 Euro taxi ride from the centre of but that is another story !

Room Tip: Choose a sea view room in the main hotel if your budget allows !
6 Thank toady
Ana Maria A, Public Relations Manager at Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear toady,

It was a stupendous pleasure to have the chance meeting you on your visit here at the RIU Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort.

Any words I will use to thank you for such a lovely and detailed review would be too less. I am glad you could meet your friend here and you could spend such a nice afternoon. I have to mention that many surprising changes will happen untill the beginning of the next season to be able to offer our future guests unforgettable holidays.

Once again thank’s for meeting you and your husband. Such lovely people like you only gives me enough energy to continue climbing.

We are looking forward to seeing you next summer! Don’t forget to e-mail prior to your arrival if you need anything at all.

With the kindest regards,
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

The hotel is incredible! All the services are on the highest level. The territory is pretty nice, not huge. Exactly for those who dislike huge places.
The cousin is delicious and the bars are very stylish.
A special inspiration by the disco hall, decorated in light white fabrics, line a wedding room... Amazing!

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank Andrey Z
Ana Maria A, Public Relations Manager at Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Andrey Z,

It is a pleasure for us make you an unforgettable luxurious holiday. Our staff works hardly to provide service at the highest standards as it is our goal to become the best hotel of the Turkish Riviera within the shortest time possible.

Thank you once again for choosing Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort and we very much look forward to welcome you back to the resort in the near future. Just send us one e-mail at crm.belekpalazzo@kayahotels.com.tr to organize everything you need before your arrival.