“Marvelous Kaya Palazzo”

Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort
Ranked #16 of 87 Hotels in Belek
“Marvelous Kaya Palazzo”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Even it is a new opened hotel, service, food and beverage was great. I accomodated in a land view room that wasn't so big but it was very welcoming and comfortable. Hotel's design isn't tipically turkish so I think that's a plus for foreigners :) I will recommend this hotel to my friends and I hope I will be back here in the summer!

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Erinç B
CRM_Palazzo, Yönetici at Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort, responded to this review, 5 May 2016
Dear Erinç B,

Thank you for visiting our hotel and for taking the time to share your holiday experience here on Tripadvisor.
It was our pleasure to welcome at Kaya Palazzo Belek. We would be happy to have you as our guest again.

Best regards,

Guest Relations
Kaya Palazzo Belek

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (267)
  • Czech first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I stayed here with my parents (I'm 20) in August 2013 and in the run up we were all very worried because the reviews were very up and down and there was question as to whether the building work was finished. The hotel is beautiful, the staff are really friendly and eager to help despite the fact that many of them do not speak fluent English. I can't say much for the value because my dad paid and we were upgraded because due to a miscommunication between the hotel and Thomson holidays we were assigned the standard room that didn't actually exist.
While it is fair to say the hotel had a few teething problems it was clear to see that they were quick to find solutions.
Of course there were some minor issues while we were there, the air con in the dining room was too high, it was freezing in there, a temperature you wouldn't think was possible with the highs outside. They also didn't really seem to have enough staff at the time so some things took a while to be cleaned but they seemed so quick to iron out the kinks I'm sure this wouldn't still be a problem.
The food was great. Dad didn't much like the oriental restaurant but the fish, steak and Lebanese restaurants were wonderful. There was a party on the pier that was good fun but the night club is sort of as fun as you make it really. It was almost always dead when I went in (maybe 3 times while I was there) but as there are guests from so many countries you sort of make friends with anyone who speaks your language so going to the night club with your new found friends/acquaintances can be fun.
Thomson excursions were also brilliant. As a Classics student I enjoyed the Perge and Aspendos trip but we also did the trip to Antalya and the Turkish Baths and we all really enjoyed them.
Overall it really was a fantastic holiday, despite my reservations about going on holiday with my parents without my sister for the first time I had a wonderful time in a beautiful country and a fabulous resort.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
10 Thank NaomiJoy93
Dear NaomiJoy93,

Best regards,

Guest Relations
Kaya Palazzo Belek
Antalya, Turkey
Reviewed 16 January 2014

If you want to be happy,you should come this otel because this otel perfect for service,sauna,spa and and anddd its so important sooo beatifull breakfast,lunc and dinner ...
Thats sentences really real idea ..
Just beleive it. :)))

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
CRM_Palazzo, Guest Relations Manager at Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear Umit,

We would like to thank you for your feedback regarding our hotel. We are so pleased to hear that you were treated with a high service throughout the entirety of your stay.
It was a real pleasure to host you. We are looking forward to welcome you very soon.

Sezen Zenginer
Crm Support
Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort
crm.belekpalazzo@kayahotels.com.tr
scunrthorpe
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I stayed here for 2 weeks and had the most fabulous time. Food, drinks and service was exceptional! I have just booked again for august this year and cannot wait to go! I have stayed in many riu hotels and got married in riu palace Mexico but this hotel was amazing!!!

• Stayed August 2013
5 Thank clare w
Ana Maria A, Public Relations Manager at Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Dear clare w,

Thank you for sharing you review on Tripadvisor.

All guests are very special for us, this is why we try to make everybody feel so unique.

We are definitely waiting you in August when we believe that you will spend one of the most wonderful holidays ever. Just e-mail us at crm.belekpalazzo@kayahotels.com.tr if you have any request or if you need anything at all.

Yours Sincerely,
St Ives, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 January 2014

great week, lovely rooms, lovely setting , lovely hotel, food good, drinks good, plenty of choice, A brand of cider would be nice and make a change from the other hotels out there, lovely golf course if a bit busy although when your on holiday you don't need to run around in 4 hrs, would love to come back in summer, but! MUST SERVE THE FOOD HOT, It wasn't a massive problem but some wasn't has hot as it should be and lots of people there did mention it and they must overcome this and keep the temperature up otherwise people wont come ! would it stop me from returning , NO, especially if they put a brand of cider on the AI drinks . come on Riu, you could be the best out there with a few touches .

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank scott j
Dear scott j,

First of all we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience here on Tripadvisor about your stay at the RIU Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort.

It is our goal to become one of the best hotel of the Turkish Riviera, this is why we take in consideration your proposal so by this way I assure you that I will personally transmit it to our Beverage Manager.

Before visiting us again, don’t hesitate to e-mail us at crm.belekpalazzo@kayahotels.com.tr for us to prepare you a wonderful & unforgettable holiday.

Yours Sincerely,
Antwerp, Belgium
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I was in this hotel with my wife and daughter. We celebrated new year here. I can say that it was the best New Year's dinner we ever had and we have been at a lot of places before.
The hotel itself is very beautiful, clean neat and big. The rooms are spacious and nice. There's a lot of stuff that's keeping the whole place in order. They are very helpful and every question is answered in a gentle and friendly way. I can imagine that in the summer it has to be a very nice place to stay. The spa is one of the nicest I've seen with very gentle personnel and a big package of wellness treatments.
In short I can really recommend this hotel.
The only thing is, I have the impression that I did not get the upgrade for my room according to my Riu platinum card.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the middle part of the main building facing the sea.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Frank S
Ana Maria A, Public Relations Manager at Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
Dear Frank S,

Thank you for choosing RIU Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort for spending here the Magic Night between years and for taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to know that in general you enjoyed your stay with us. As we are trying to continuously improving ourselves we appreciate your feedback.

I just have to precise that you have booked a Superior Garden Room which is in the annex building and you were upgraded to a Superior Sea View room in the main building as you are a Riu platinum card holder.

We trust that you continue enjoying your stay at the RIU Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort and we are especially thankful that you recommend our resort for your friends.
We hope that does it doesn’t take too long before your next vacation.

With kindest regards,
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Where do i start ? Firstly i have to say that my wife is in the travel buisness so we have had the good fortune to travel and stay, (mostly RIU hotels), in some wonderful places. Where does this hotel come in our favourites list, ? Without a doubt top. The hotel is fantastic, rooms superb, modern, spotless clean and all containing mini bar, (topped up daily),embroidered bathrobes ,slippers and flat screen TV's. The food is exceptional, wonderful selection in the main resteraunt, various fish, meat, pizza and international dishes all accompanied by first class service from the waiters/waitresses. There are also 3 other 'themed' resteraunts, Italian, Lebanese and Asian, (all charge a 15 euro suppliment).There are numerous bars inside the hotel,all serving various international drinks, smirnoff, JD, Becks etc which are never too busy and you are served at your seat by immaculetly dressed waiters.It has its own Turkish bath, indoor pool, relaxation spa, shops, patissare, and indoor games room. Outdoors there are various pool bars/resteraunts and ample loungers on the beach and poolside, it even has its own waterslide park. I cannot end without saying a big thank you to all the staff and in particular Ana Marie, the guest relations manager, who went out of her way daily to ask if everything was to our requirements, a lovely personal touch. Hopefully it will not be too long before we return, Thank you Kaya Palazzo

Room Tip: If the budget stretches, opt for a swim up room on the first floor
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jago4431
Dear jago4431,

First of all I would like to thank you for posting such a nice and detailed review on Tripadvisor!

Becoming “Top Hotel” on your list makes us so proud and gives us the energy we need to go on and to reach our goal of becoming the best hotel of the Turkish Riviera.

I have the pleasure to invite you spending an unforgettable holiday in summer when you will be able to make water sports, have a massage on the beach or just enjoy the best Mojito in the area made by our talented barmen while watching crystal clean Mediterranean.

We hope it will not take too long to welcome you and your wife back again and wish you until then all the best not until précising that you can e-mail us at crm.belekpalazzo@kayahotels.com.tr if you have any question or if you need anything at all.

With kindest regards,