All reviews swim up room tennis courts every evening animation team deluxe room good points turkey clean rooms negative points antalya airport main restaurant a la carte restaurants high level other hotels walk in shower great holiday live music
Reviewed 8 August 2018

This was our second trip to Club Mega Saray all inclusive hotel.
The location is great only 25 minutes from the Antalya airport. The hotel is a huge complex with thousands of rooms. The big size has it's pros and cons. There is a lot of people in the venue and it might feel a little bit busy with all the people around, but you can also find a little bit of your own privacy and quiet places if you like, e.g. there is a Relax Pool area where no kids under 12 years are not allowed. There are 4 different pool areas in the hotel and it is also right by the sea. A lot of proper sunbeds for use both in the pool areas and by the sea. The hotel and the area are well looked after and they are clean. The rooms (standard room) are equipped with a good air con system that really works, bathroom has a lot of space and it is in good shape. The room has a small balcony that is useful to dry your swimwear after a day in the pool or sea.
There are several restaurants at Mega Saray of which to choose. The variety and the taste of the food was very good if not excellent, you will not be hungry at any time of the day in this hotel, most likely you will gain couple of extra kilos. From early morning late hour after the disco you can always get food and drinks if you like.

The hotel has also a lot a activities of which to choose, different sport, like a gym, yoga, stretching, core training and other instructor led classes. There area also many tennis courts, a basket ball area, archery, football, beach volley and not to forget that there are more than 15 excellent golf courses within 30 mins range from the hotel.
The majority of the quest seems to come from the former Sovjet Union countries, next biggest group of quest are from Germany. This could be the reason that some of the hotel staff could improve a lot their English skills, sometimes you had to explain it couple of times what you wanted.

This hotel has 5 stars, well, it is a good hotel, but is it really a 5 stars hotels, perhaps not quite.
Anyway this is a good hotel and most likely we will visit there again,perhaps next year.

Stayed: July 2018
2  Thank 800heikkip
Club Mega Saray M, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Club Mega Saray, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Kindly accept our gratitude for the comprehensive review about your experience at Club Mega Saray, following your recent stay.
We endeavor to provide our guests with an ultimate hospitality experience and the whole hotel team are glad to know that your experience of our facilities and services far exceeded your expectations. We sincerely value your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Club Mega Saray again soon.

Warm regards,
Guest Relations Departmen

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Club Mega Saray is truly amazing place for holidays. The hotel is really beautiful and we found rooms to be very clean and cozy.
Service is really good, people are very helpful and even when we had little problems with room card they solved everything in minutes.

The hotel is well designed so everyone can find something to themselves - you can enjoy in the beach, in the one of many swimming pools.. there are sport activities as well. There is plenty of entertainment organized by the hotel.

Every time when I travel I have difficulties to find right food for myself - I’m following quite restrictive diet - but not this time. In Club Mega you can find every kind of food, they prepared options for vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free and people who try to loose weight. What is more, they mark every dish so you can be sure about what you are eating. Especially I recommend to try gözleme, which I found to be my favorite Turkish dish. They serve plenty of delicious fruits, so make sure to try what Antalya has to offer.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Club Mega Saray M, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Club Mega Saray, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear guest,

thanks a lot to you for having been our guest and entrusting us your vacation. İt sounds like you had a marvelous time at Club Mega Saray and we much appreciated you shared the details about your unforgettable rest at the site. We hope your comments could help to other Trip advisor users to make right choice. We are glad that big variety of food, comfortable ambiance and well organized entertainments didn't leave you indifferent.
Hope to see you soon at Club Mega Saray again.

Best wishes,
Guest relation department

Reviewed 1 June 2018

First I booked this hotel via their own website, while I was staying in Turkey. They called me back within 2 days and told me that I cannot book in turkish lira since I am from Russia and I can only book in USD. I asked them how is it possible as there was no option on the website and moreover I even put chose Russia as my country of origin and still the booking was in TL. They said they don't care and that I need to pay in USD. If I want I can just pay the difference when I arrive or they can just cancel the booking. I didn't reply them anything and in 2 days they cancelled my booking.
After that I found good offer from Expedia for this hotel and booked in USD, exacltly as they asked.
But when I arrived to the hotel the girl from reception told me that I have to pay $152 for 3 nights staying because I booked on german (!!) website and I am from Russia. I showed them the voucher from Expedia and it was clearly stated that I book on expedia.com and that I put the country of Origin = Russia. They told me they don't care, their rules say that: Turkish have one price, Germans have other price, British have another price, Russian have another price. So they seperate people by nationalities (I guess russian drink more their fake alcohol which is actually the ethyl with water and artificial flavors, that is why they ask higher price).
Finally I spent over 1 hour talking to Expedia support (thanks to them, they refunded me the difference and I paid those 152$ to the hotel) but I got no excusions from the managers (they didn't even want to talk to me, saying - WE DON'T CARE - YOU NEED TO PAY!). Of course I would prefer to choose another hotel after that happened, but since I had non-refundable booking and I was staying with small baby and wife, we just could not move anywhere else. My birthday was completely spoiled since I lost over 2 hours in total for arguing with the managers and even next day they asked me to come to them and spent more of my time, showing me that they have different prices for different countries and "you should understand....".
Sorry, guys, but I don't have to understand that you concider people to be sheep and decide that the problems with your booking system should be the problem for your guests. I hope your hotel will ruin soon, because with such a business mind it's not possible to run a hotel. And of course all this situation shows very good how far Turkey from EU. I can't imagine such situation to happen in Europe. So, guys, don't ask to enter the EU, you are not ready for sure.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank Ugenmtg
Club Mega Saray M, Guest Relations Manager at Club Mega Saray, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Ugenmtg,

We sincerely regret that you had to face with a not pleasant situation and the hotel administration brings you apologize for that. Your complaint has been forwarded to the relevant department and we will do our best that our guests do not encounter such situations in the future.
We would like to assure you, Ugenmtg, that the guest of our hotel, first of all, is our guest, regardless of race! And the most important mission of the Club Mega Saray team is to provide the best quality of service to our guests and to make an unforgettable experience of rest . All our guests are equally important to us. And we are very sorry that we could not to fully meet your expectations in this regard.

Nevertheless, we hope you will treat this situation with understanding and give us a chance to fix the impression of us.

Best wishes and hope to welcoming you at Club Mega Saray in the nearest future

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Excellent Deluxe room Setup and Meals all inclusive
Deluxe Room was comfortable
Breakfast, lunch and Dinner were part of the room rate, excellent and good food
Snakes were good too
The hotel is big and had a lot of beach activities, might not be suitable for a certain families or diversity
First night I got a room in bungalow :( which is not expected, almost 29 years old
After review with reception, I got Deluxe room in the newest building
Reception of the hotel is looks old

Room Tip: Beach Activities and Relax with Family
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Club Mega Saray M, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Club Mega Saray, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Guest Saeed A,

First of all we would like to thank to you for taking your time to write a feedback about your stay at Club Mega Saray. All the guest feedbacks are really valuable for us.
Accept our apologies if we couldn't meet up some of your expectations during your stay however please be assured that your comments will be noted to be reviewed by relevant department head in order to provide maximum guest comfort.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Best Regards

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Club Mega Saray is one of the best hotels I've ever been to! Everything is perfect: food, service, staff, beach and so on and so on... Go there if you want to have the perfect vacation! Either with family or friends you will have a great time. Even after more than 20 visits Club Mega Saray is still my number one in Turkey. I definitely recommend!!

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank julesOVO
Club Mega Saray M, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Club Mega Saray, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear guest,

It has been a pleasure to have you with us in Club Mega Saray.

We would like to thank you for your kind words

Our mission is providing the best service quality and products in our hotel so your feedback is really important to us.

Hope to see you with us soon again!

Best Ragards,