We booked this hotel thro Thomas Cook, wanting a nice hotel, all inclusive and plenty of action for my 2 kids age 10 and 5 years old, after arriving 12 hrs later than than the orignal flight time, we arrived at the hotel to find our room was ready, but not what i booked, advised to go back to the reception the following morning and we were changed to a superior room with a pool/ sea view. The room was spacious and clean with a small balcony with a nice view of the pool. we missed the welcome meeting the first day, so we had a good look round the hotel and all seem fine, the kids went off on the water slides and we all had fun. Went to the buffet restarant and watched the evening entertainment in the beach bar, ( Neon Circus) they were the best show I have seen on a holiday, The following day I went to see the rep.....NOT GOOD she tells me there is no Thomas Cook kids club, only the hotel run one, which my 2 kids thought was boring........we booked this one specially for the english reps to do the kids club, wanted my kids to be spilt up into different groups, Grace The rep immeadiatly says we will be compensated....NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!! we should av been told beforehand about this and should av been offered elsewhere, We made the best of the holiday, but spent more than we wanted on entertaining the kids, the hotel run club, was charging for certain activities...10 euros for t shirt painting, 10 euros for pillowcase painting.....10 euros for xbox/playstation...etc, the entertainment team was not very good, unless you wanted to do Zumba, water areobics, step....then you will be fine, no fun games the hotel was 90% full of Russians/Germans, not many english, and the kids disco was tedius and repetitive and very boring, singing and sceaming down the mic was not my kids kind of fun.......The holiday was begining to feel like groundhog day, same things and same entertainment same food which we thought was not very good, it says there are 7 restarants but 2 were closed, we ate in the seasons, it was ok nothing special. no air conditioning, I would not go back to this hotel, and for what we paid it certainly was not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Grida Village & Spa is in the middle of a natural wonder with over 100 bird species. Village owns sandy beach and palm shaded romantic gardens and offers spacious accommodations with balcony, five a la carte, one buffet service (total seven restaurants) and four bars that cater every taste and four outdoor, one heated indoor (total 5) swimming pools including water park and separate kids pool. Live music, live shows and disco club available for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paloma Grida Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Grida Village And Spa
- Paloma Grida Village Belek
- Paloma Grida Village Hotel Belek
- Grida Village Belek