we was told one day before we arrived their was no thomas cook kids club , which to be fair they gave us money back , how ever the hotel run kids disco was repetitive and dull , too much chit chat and not enough music for the kids , pools were great , as were the kids water slides , food was repetitive , but always is on a all inclusive basis , hotel was very pretty and the garden staff work really hard to keep it looking good , the zoom bar was nice in the afternoon to relax with cake and a glass of wine , overall we had a nice time , would have been excellent if the entertainment was worth staying awake for and the kids disco was hell of a lot better .........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Grida Village & Spa is in the middle of a natural wonder with over 100 bird species. Village owns sandy beach and palm shaded romantic gardens and offers spacious accommodations with balcony, five a la carte, one buffet service (total seven restaurants) and four bars that cater every taste and four outdoor, one heated indoor (total 5) swimming pools including water park and separate kids pool. Live music, live shows and disco club available for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paloma Grida Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Grida Village And Spa
- Paloma Grida Village Belek
- Paloma Grida Village Hotel Belek
- Grida Village Belek