Literally just got back home having spent a week at this hotel with my family (2 adults 3 children 13, 13 and 7). We were worried that travelling so early in the season that we would not have access to all the facilities and that the weather would be a problem. We could not have been more wrong. Great weather all week in mid twentys apart from one windy albeit still sunny day. All the water slides were open and the pools were great, although a little chilly when you first get in. Room was adequate for five although a little more room would have been nice.
The food was excellent all week and there was always something for all to choose from.
Cleanliness was good and can't fault the staff who clearly all work very hard. The entertainment was good during the day if you want to take part. Some of the evening shows needed work but the Lion King show on Friday night was excellent and a highlight of the week.
We also went out a couple of days for a Turkish bath and a day to the market. We all felt that the area didn't live up to other areas we have been to in turkey. The hotel is great but if you like to get out and about I wouldn't recommend this place. Friends of ours visited a couple of hotels in the area and said that they didn't compare to the Paloma. In summary, if you like a great hotel with excellent staff, food and facilities this is the place for you. If you like a picturesque area with places to get out and see then maybe look further afield.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Grida Village & Spa is in the middle of a natural wonder with over 100 bird species. Village owns sandy beach and palm shaded romantic gardens and offers spacious accommodations with balcony, five a la carte, one buffet service (total seven restaurants) and four bars that cater every taste and four outdoor, one heated indoor (total 5) swimming pools including water park and separate kids pool. Live music, live shows and disco club available for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Paloma Grida Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Grida Village And Spa
- Paloma Grida Village Belek
- Paloma Grida Village Hotel Belek
- Grida Village Belek