I haven't a Scooby where you lot were staying but can't have been The Grida. You all must of been in a drunken numbed state when you arrive and didn't see what we saw!
Arrived to be told we were in one of the 1980's run down blocks at the front....went in looked round and walked out in about 30 seconds.....the room stunk of damp.....they'd used Stevie Wonder to paint the room cos there was paint everywere except on the areas it should have been....mold all around the bath and to top it off they'd sqeezed 3 put down beds into a tiny living area, 2 of which were coverted couches with white sheets over the top.
Straight back to reception to inform them were'd paid for a duplex family room and asked to be moved....come back after 9.30 to see the night manager or in the morning was all we got back from the pre programed robot at the front desk.....find out the next day from the manager that Thomas Cook only have the rights to sell the front blocks as family rooms to the British and that this was becoming a real problem for them....(so Thomas cook to blame for the room cockup)..we did get moved but the duplexs are no great shakes....really bad finishing and decoration also...they all need gutting and refurbing.....plus a visit from Mr Cockroach after a couple of days was the icing on the cake.
Pool areas nice
Geared toward the Russians Germans Dutch and French who seemed to love it
Staff rude (except Emere the Porter, he should get promoted to the general manager)...to the point where if you asked for more than 1 drink you got a dirty look and a sigh..... I gave up saying please and thankyou by the 2nd week......this left a sour taste in my mouth and I could go on and on but I canr be bothered.....all ill leave you with is dont waste your hard earned money and go somewhere where they dont even acknowledge a please or thankyou......RUDE RUDE RUDE RUDE!! And thats the memory our family has taken away from this place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Grida Village & Spa is in the middle of a natural wonder with over 100 bird species. Village owns sandy beach and palm shaded romantic gardens and offers spacious accommodations with balcony, five a la carte, one buffet service (total seven restaurants) and four bars that cater every taste and four outdoor, one heated indoor (total 5) swimming pools including water park and separate kids pool. Live music, live shows and disco club available for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Paloma Grida Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Grida Village And Spa
- Paloma Grida Village Belek
- Paloma Grida Village Hotel Belek
- Grida Village Belek