One of the widest variety of high-quality, delicious food and open buffets I have ever seen. And no lines whatsoever even during the busisest hours. Same for beverages, available in several locations throughout the facility. Some also come with live music (usually rock and pop) of acceptable quality. The atmnosphere of such booze & music locations are a bit artifical, but this is unavoidable in a holiday village setting, I suppose.
Pools are plenty and "I mean it, big! But my clear choice was for the sandy beach and the warm, calm Mediterranean waters washing it. Hotel was full when I stayed, yet no problems with finding available beach chairs and umbrellas. Rooms are a bit on the simpler side, and don't expect to get a view unless you pay the extra. But don't trick yourself: if you intended to stay in your room, this is not he facility you are looking for. From the breakfast to pool/beach, then lunch, and again time on the beach, and after dinner, whole variety of evening activities and music extending into midnight. Who wants to stay in their roms in such setting?
The staff was helpful and hard-trying throughout the stay; the pace at which used tables were cleaned and prepared for the next client was truly impressive.
Overall, if looking for quality all-inclusive holiay village type of holiday, this is the one...
Few tips: 1) try to avoid the warmest July and August months for this part of Turkey, as the entire charm of outdoor spaces could be rendered unberable by sheer heat.
2) The city center of Belek some 10 minutes walking distance is full of shops - deserves at leats one evening after dinner at hotel. Warning: some are pretty tempting and don't go there if you will regret spending some money...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Grida Village & Spa is in the middle of a natural wonder with over 100 bird species. Village owns sandy beach and palm shaded romantic gardens and offers spacious accommodations with balcony, five a la carte, one buffet service (total seven restaurants) and four bars that cater every taste and four outdoor, one heated indoor (total 5) swimming pools including water park and separate kids pool. Live music, live shows and disco club available for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paloma Grida Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Grida Village And Spa
- Paloma Grida Village Belek
- Paloma Grida Village Hotel Belek
- Grida Village Belek