Holiday started not too well when as predicted one family was put into the Thomas Cook rooms outside the entrance (block 28) The hotel reception was great tho and moved us into block 43 the next morning.
I really can't fault the rest of the holiday. The staff were all great and for people to criticise the barmen is wrong if they were the ones that served us. It's more like the holiday makers that are at fault as some of the ignorant ones treated the staff like dirt.
The food was of a very good quality and variety and hotel very clean. The entertainment was German based and a bit weird but we had a great time at the beerfest. I would not return as I never visit the same place twice but I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to family or friends as long as they didn't get the rooms outside
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Grida Village & Spa is in the middle of a natural wonder with over 100 bird species. Village owns sandy beach and palm shaded romantic gardens and offers spacious accommodations with balcony, five a la carte, one buffet service (total seven restaurants) and four bars that cater every taste and four outdoor, one heated indoor (total 5) swimming pools including water park and separate kids pool. Live music, live shows and disco club available for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Paloma Grida Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Grida Village And Spa
- Paloma Grida Village Belek
- Paloma Grida Village Hotel Belek
- Grida Village Belek