The hotel was spotless and the staff incredible friendly and brilliant with the children. When we arrived the resort had only just opened so some things were not open. Ie the Al a cart restaurants but with three small children this was not a problem for us. The main restaurant was lovely as the week got busier you had to ask for some drinks but could also go to the bar area for soft drinks and beer. The pools were lovely especially the new children's slides which were perfect for my 8, 5 and 4 year old! The turkish bath is a must. We had a family spa with massage and the children had a massage and chocolate wrap. What made the holiday extra special was the kids club. My three loved it!!! Staff were brilliant the new facilities amazing!!!! The children loved it and we got some relax time as well. When I visit again I must remember to take euros instead of turkish currency. Everything in the shops is euros. A fabulous holiday had by all of us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Grida Village & Spa is in the middle of a natural wonder with over 100 bird species. Village owns sandy beach and palm shaded romantic gardens and offers spacious accommodations with balcony, five a la carte, one buffet service (total seven restaurants) and four bars that cater every taste and four outdoor, one heated indoor (total 5) swimming pools including water park and separate kids pool. Live music, live shows and disco club available for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays and Hotels.com so you can book your Paloma Grida Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Grida Village And Spa
- Paloma Grida Village Belek
- Paloma Grida Village Hotel Belek
- Grida Village Belek