2,815 results
All reviewszomm bargrida villagethomas cookpolly clubpalomotion teamkids clubzoom barthe lion kingcobbled streetbar biancoseasons restaurantmain restaurantlake villasturkeyair conwater slidesnext year
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel was spotless and the staff incredible friendly and brilliant with the children. When we arrived the resort had only just opened so some things were not open. Ie the Al a cart restaurants but with three small children this was not a problem for us. The main restaurant was lovely as the week got busier you had to ask for some drinks but could also go to the bar area for soft drinks and beer. The pools were lovely especially the new children's slides which were perfect for my 8, 5 and 4 year old! The turkish bath is a must. We had a family spa with massage and the children had a massage and chocolate wrap. What made the holiday extra special was the kids club. My three loved it!!! Staff were brilliant the new facilities amazing!!!! The children loved it and we got some relax time as well. When I visit again I must remember to take euros instead of turkish currency. Everything in the shops is euros. A fabulous holiday had by all of us!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Kaye S
Gokhan S, Night Manager at Paloma Grida Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2015

Dear Kaye,

I would like thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We have just returned from a 10 day all inclusive holiday with our children aged 7 & 4 and what can I say, we had a fabulous time. The hotel has just reopened for the start if the season and has been reburbished, our room was brand new, right down to the furniture you could smell the new wood, very pleased. A brand new water attraction opened also, apart from the water being very cold (not the hotels fault just need weather to warm up) was great, did take a few days for it to open mind. The best new thing was the kids club, wow, is the only way to describe it a child's paradise, every toy you think of, a ci nema area complete with loads of beanbags and the size of the area was massive, the overall kids club that is. I must mention the whole entertainment team were trueky fantastic,naming Damla and Tatiana as a couple of them, my boys loved it and wanted to go to the kids club everyday, and pretty much did. We felt very comfortable leaving them there and security was great. They even took them to lunch if they were there over lunchtime. I rate the whole hotel a massive 10/10 and the kids club and entertainment team 12/10, we will definatly be returning next year. Oh and finally another bonus only about 35 mins from airport a real plus when travelling with kids

Room Tip: Not near reception as entertainment tends to right below you
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Turbo2909
Senem S, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Paloma Grida Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2014

Dear Turbo,

Thank you for sharing this kind review here on Tripadvisor.
We were happy to read that you enjoyed the stay in our hotel.

It would be a pleasure for us to welcome you back at Paloma Grida Village & Spa .

Best Regards,

Senem SAPMAZ
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I have just returned from a week away with my wife and three children aged 14,11 and 5. After reading some of the reviews on here regarding this resort I was a bit worried bbefore I went. Well we had nothing to worry about, family room 1803 was great, large enough to house all five of us comfortably. The food was good and varied and even has a kids own buffet in the main palamo restaurant. The crazy chef who cooks fresh omletes every morning was great and the kids loved him. Lovely swimming pools, one large pool with entertainment and music, another large relax pool, pool with four slides and a new kids splash park with slides etc. The only thing was the splash park was new this year and had some teething troubles so had to be shut. There was also a large private beach and enough sun beds so there was no need for anyone to be laying towels down at stupid o clock in the morning. This was a great holiday and we wouldn't hesitate in returning to belek and this resort.

Room Tip: Room 1803 was lovely for a family of 5.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Darren B

Dear Darren,

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Had fab week here for my husbands 40th birthday. Like lots of other reviews they offered us one of the rooms at entrance to hotel. I refused and we were given an amazing room with 2 large bedrooms over split levels with 2 balconies. Had fresh towels and beach towels delivered to room each day.
Food was a wide range, a lot geared towards the germans but plenty choice day and night.
Staff were extremely friendly and place kept spotless.
As we were there in april, not much on evening entetainment wise.
Would defo recommend hotel to family and friends.

Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank tamticfan

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 23 March 2014

A very pleasant resort and village type resort. The various restaurants was more than correct. The cultural animations was of rather high levels, congratulations! Though the night life after ten last only one hour. For adults, the disco could last until 1 oclock.
I enjoyed the free sand tennis field (Do not forget to bring your own tennis racket and balls with you). Unfortunatly, the Resort beach does not offer any free watersport activies such as; windsurfing, canoing Beach volleyball etc.
For the price we payed; we received at the beginning a sad room and rather far away from the activities. We complainted about the room situation and without no questions, the staff immidiatly changed the rooms. That is service!
If we ever go back to Belek, we do recommend this resort!

Room Tip: The rooms in the village are very pleasant and directly in the center of the resort! Even the rooms with own private pools looks very romantic.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple