I cannot really help much when it comes to the rooms as we were there mainly for the dinner plans made by my love but i have seen or toured the hotel a little bit and I was amazed because it is huge. I like the architectural design upon entering the resort and nice view everywhere. There was the amphiteather, couple of swimming pools and rides, Lotus chinese restaurant & some more. But what strikes me is this Ada Restaurant over the water, so if you are going to stay here then do not miss to dine in there as you don't want to miss the beautiful Mediterranean view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Grida Village & Spa is in the middle of a natural wonder with over 100 bird species. Village owns sandy beach and palm shaded romantic gardens and offers spacious accommodations with balcony, five a la carte, one buffet service (total seven restaurants) and four bars that cater every taste and four outdoor, one heated indoor (total 5) swimming pools including water park and separate kids pool. Live music, live shows and disco club available for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paloma Grida Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Grida Village And Spa
- Paloma Grida Village Belek
- Paloma Grida Village Hotel Belek
- Grida Village Belek