Stayed here in April. Sum it up this place is heaven. Would come back. Highly recommend this place. Food of high standards staff friendly and helpful plenty to do and spa sauna steam room was a nice luxary touch. Hotel private sandy beach a stone throw away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Grida Village & Spa is in the middle of a natural wonder with over 100 bird species. Village owns sandy beach and palm shaded romantic gardens and offers spacious accommodations with balcony, five a la carte, one buffet service (total seven restaurants) and four bars that cater every taste and four outdoor, one heated indoor (total 5) swimming pools including water park and separate kids pool. Live music, live shows and disco club available for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Paloma Grida Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Grida Village And Spa
- Paloma Grida Village Belek
- Paloma Grida Village Hotel Belek
- Grida Village Belek