2,808 results
All reviewszomm bargrida villagethomas cookpolly clubpalomotion teamkids clubzoom barthe lion kingcobbled streetbar biancoseasons restaurantmain restaurantlake villasturkeyair conwater slidesnext year
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We stayed at there for 5 days.I checked the reviews of the hotel and all was right.we've been upgraded to a bigger club room in the village which was pretty good.Hotel is fully renovated especially Kids Club, it was the biggest one I have ever seen in Antalya, even you cannot find a better one in more expensive hotels.There were 3 swimming pools for children with lots of activities.Staff was good but inadequate but maybe because season was not started.A La Carte restaurants were free (3 of them) and quality of the food was very good.Thanks to Mr.Selahattin,chef of the Safran Restaurant and the Beautiful CurlyTurkish lady (could not remember her name:( in the Kids Club.

Room Tip: Club rooms were good
3  Thank dilahan k
Gokhan S, Night Manager at Paloma Grida Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2015

Dear Guest,

I would like thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here for a week, a family of 4, two boys aged 5 and 1.5. The holiday was excellent and I would definitely go back. The food was great and the staff were very friendly and helpful, especially with the kids. The pools and slides are great fun and there is also a brilliant kids club for over fours, where our oldest liked to go for a few hours a day. When we went not everything was opened, as the summer season was just starting I think, so there is quite a number of restaurants we never got the chance to try. The town of Belek is a 15 minute walk or short taxi ride away, and it has lots of shops to have a look around for a change to the hotel complex. My only criticism is I paid for a sea view room, which if you leaned over the balcony and stretched out your neck, you could just see a bit of blue behind a tree.

Room Tip: If I was going back I'd try and get a central room/villa. We had a studio apartment that wasn't very big. All the rooms balcony's that I saw were tiny, so your stuck with a small balcony regardless of which room you choose.
Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DavidSt1875

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We travelled on 5th May 2014 for 1 week. Our party consisted of 5 adults and 3 children ages 3, 3 and 5.

Having been trying to find a truly child friendly holiday with decent adult amenities since no1 child was born this is the closest we have come to it yet.

The layout of the village is great and due to the recent renovations everything is of a high standard.

The rooms we were allocated were all great 2x2 roomed apartments consisting of a king size bedroom plus a lounge area which was converted into 2 single beds where required. We also had a standard roomin which was a large king sized bed and a large single. Each room had a minibar/ tea/coffee facilities and miniature toiletries which were all replenished daily. All rooms had a large flat screen tv

The pools and aqua mania facilities were amazing with several little toddler pools with slides etc as well as a larger one for slightly bigger kids and the the flumes for the brave.....all brilliantly clean. I was pleased to see ( after reading previous reviews about poos in toddler pools) that signs have been put up saying that all under 5's must wear a swim nappy in the pools.

The kids club was AMAZING. We have never used a kids club previously and didn't intent to here but as we had a couple of days of rain the kids were getting a little bored. The hotel kids club facility is brilliant (4yrs+) but personally I was happier with leaving my children with the Thomas Cook kids club (3years+) who had a couple of rooms within the hotel kids club and could use all the facilities incl cinema, soft play area, messy play etc. the Thomas Cook team were fab esp Emily and fleur!! it really is an outstanding facility (in front of which is a water play park area which is great fun)

The restaurants are good. The large buffet restaurant probably serves the best quality food and gives a good range of fish, meat and veggie options. The alacarte are ok but don't overall meet the standards set by the Paloma restaurant. The best is probably Saffron....which is the Turkish one. Beware any vegetarians or fish only eaters - in the alacarte restaurants all of the choices are meat!!!!!

The restaurant chefs and staff were amazing with dealing with my daughters food allergies and actually bought in some soya milk for her and made jelly so she could have pudding other than fruit. If you have allergies go to guest relations on day 1 and they'll give you a form to complete which you can take to all of the restaurants so that anyone can assist you

The bars and bar staff are brilliant....some bars ie the beach bar ( adults only) offer some international brands and the house red wine is great. The white and rose are ok!

Entertainment staff are brilliant....their nightly shows at the amphitheatre consisted of hardworking and smiles....and if you go with an open mind and the children you will enjoy but expect tongue in cheek productions!!!

The spa was great in particular the Turkish bath

The only one thing that I can comment negatively about is that the staff drive around the complex in golf buggies at an alarming speed.....on a couple of occasions we had to run out of the way!!

So, a great holiday the kids were happy, the grandparents were happy and we were happy. Is it 5*? If in the uk, then no....but having holidayed worldwide I would say this is a 4* on standards but a 5* on amenities

Ps the beach is lovely!!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank mashy2008

Reviewed 24 May 2014

We stayed there as a party of 10 , 3 kids 7 adults , could not fault it , 2 criticisms 1st , I more toaster required ( minimum ) , the other they had a ' Bollywood ' dancers night but unfortunately not many people seemed interested in this 'show ? ' joke going around was they are slow taking our orders , but the rest of the shows and entertainments staff worked very hard .
Overall very good service from the staff .
Would definitely return .

Room Tip: get a room close to all amenities
1  Thank Jenny H

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Have just returned from a 2 week break and already want to go back. The hotel is clean and safe and set in beautifull landscaped gardens. The pools are immaculately clean and there was no problem getting sun loungers. The food is varied and fresh and we never got bored. But the most element of this hotel is the animation team, who are astounding! They were friendly and always available to make your holiday fun. We travelled with 3 children aged 5, 5 and 3 and the polly kids club was idea. It has a cinema, a large soft play, computers and toys, there was always an activity, face painting, t shirt making arts and crafts. The children were thoroughly entertained. The mini disco was brilliant, although our children initially were shy the staff worked there magic and then they wouldn't sit down. I would recommend this hotel to anybody travelling with children. The evening entertainment was second to none , and the shows were always excellent. Thankyou paloma grida for making our vacation!

4  Thank Dawn H