Stayed at this hotel from the 5th-12th June.arrived late at nite and after check in went in search of restaurant. Not much choice but it was late.to our horror there were cats all over,including on the tables.my children were terrified an my little boy was actually crying.few waiters about yet no one bothered to remove the cats.we were told that they had their own food so didn't beg for any from guests.unfortunately there were so many guests feeding them from their plates that this continued for the whole time we were there.I knew about the cats when we booked but certainly didn't expect them in the dining areas,not hygienic at all ! Rooms are lovely but if you want to enjoy sitting on the balcony with ur family then forget it.balconies are so small there's only room for 1chair.we tipped the maid on our 1st day and she did a great job.towels made into hearts ect.mini fridge was also filled regularly. Only down side to this was that we had some money took from our room and could only have been either of them.rooms do have tea making facilities but these were never refilled even after several phone calls to reception ! We found the food ok,and only a few times struggled to find something we liked.we ate at the snack bar only twice as the service was so bad.total chaos. Young waiters who don't understand English. We still waiting for our drinks ! A la carte snack bar wasn't much better.everyone's food brought out at different times so 1 person finished eating before anyone else's brought out. Pools are fab,especially the new kids 1.loads of slides and sprinklers.entertainment was very hit an miss and drinks from this area were only half measures if you were lucky. Only serve 1 type of larger,tuborg.cocktails were OK tho better at zomm bar,full measures an served in a glass.kids went to the Thomas cook kids club a couple of times and loved it,especially the chocolate party. Cost £10 for 3 hrs an was well worth it.patisserie is worth a visit,lovely coffee an even better cakes ! Few shops in street in hotel and reasonably priced,can even still haggle with them.staff were lovely there an went out their way to speak to you.the man from the silver shop even learnt my daughter some Turkish words.on the whole it doesn't deserve the 5*,more a 3+ and we wouldn't return sadly as there are much better hotels in the area for near enough the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Grida Village & Spa is in the middle of a natural wonder with over 100 bird species. Village owns sandy beach and palm shaded romantic gardens and offers spacious accommodations with balcony, five a la carte, one buffet service (total seven restaurants) and four bars that cater every taste and four outdoor, one heated indoor (total 5) swimming pools including water park and separate kids pool. Live music, live shows and disco club available for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Paloma Grida Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Grida Village And Spa
- Paloma Grida Village Belek
- Paloma Grida Village Hotel Belek
- Grida Village Belek