“Brilliant”

Paloma Grida Resort & Spa
Ranked #42 of 93 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Single handily the best resort I've been to
With multitpule pools +an indoor pool a brilliant gym,excellent food,interesting entertainment at nights.
I highly suggest this resort to family's couples or people by themselves as there is plenty for you to to if you want to do it

6  Thank Grant S
Gokhan S, Night Manager at Paloma Grida Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2015

Dear Grant,
I would like thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Easy seen why this hotel is a 5 star! Friendly staff, cant do enough for you. Plenty of drinks to choose from and amazing food. Beautiful beach, the cabana is defo worth gettig, topped our holiday off. Will definetly be back. Annimation were fab for all ages keeping everyone involved.

Room Tip: Bring a iron as the hotel does not supply them in the rooms, however our rep was very helpful and ga...
8  Thank Kirstie M

Dear Kristie,

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I am here for the third time in the hotel and i like it here!!

Lovely food,
Good animation team
Clean rooms

Friendly staff

I will come back next year for forth time.

This hotel is very good for families.
You will get a nice experience here in Paloma Grida.

Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank nickantares

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is my favourite place to stay love it here! Came with my friend twice in two months, love the animation team especially Tufan deniz anil mustafa dogukan fatih esref! The shows are great, bar staff are lovely. Always something to eat, definitely will be back next year! Beautiful beach favourite place to be☀️

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank NatashaBeckett💗

Dear Natasha,

Sincerely, Gökhan ŞAHİN Night Manager

Reviewed 6 July 2014

My fifteen year old son and I have just returned from a weeks holiday from this hotel and can only say that we had a great time.
I chose this hotel because of the activities available ie kayaking and pedaloing (unfortunately, map provided by hotel not entirely clear as to whereabouts of water sports at beach, but a lovely girl at reception called I think Tamzin in her best English , explained where they were.)
I found all the staff I spoke to charming and more than helpful.
I can honestly say that I have no negative remarks regarding the food.In the main restaurant there was to me, a huge variety of salads and mezes, typical Turkish food , a more than ample selection of hot dishes, fresh fruit , eye catching desserts and pastries (we were in Turkey after all !- what's the saying - when in Rome..... ?) beautifully presented.
Outside the main restaurant there was another area that provided more of a European selection
such as pastas,chicken,kebabs and chips(- .I can't comment on the other restaurants as we didn't use them - mainly down to laziness on my part of not pursuing them).Only on the last day I must add, that there was a delay in our plates being cleared away.We had finished eating and our plates remained when we left.I didn't find a problem in tables being uncleared when we arrived to eat, maybe it was just timing. Generally, I would say there was ample staff for clearing plates and serving drinks - although sometimes you had to wait a short while, or try to attract someone's attention to serve you.
I would say on the whole, this hotel was geared up for families - the children's disco in the evening( the animation team appeared particularly enthusiastic - "I take my hat off to them", even although I didn't have any particular contact with them) followed by whatever the show was.Would especially recommend the African acrobats- they were great. Mama Mia was a little poor(not my cup of tea anyway).Michael Jackson lookalike was particularly good also. There were a few weak dancers at the back in some of the shows- maybe a little more practice required ?

The pools were lovely and well manned by lifeguards,the water slides were apparently great ,the kiddies pool and facilities looked amazing. The attention to cleanliness was very good ,I saw a man with a cleaning spray and cloth wipe up an area along the main walkway.
Note, that you are provided with two cards on arrival, for accessing your room,they are also used for powering electricity, so in essence one should stay permanently in holder inside the room.Didn't think of that did I ,when I couldn't understand why base of fridge was full of water - they maybe slipped up there a little. Anyway, give them their due, they came along and cleared up the water.A few other small glitches but they were all quickly rectified.
The shop staff I spoke to, were particularly helpful and more than eager to share any advice they had regarding making your holiday a pleasant one.Basically , generally lovely people.
In Belek there aren't many restaurants as such , mainly just designer copy shops - worth going to see ,you're not hassled too much if not interested , just say no thanks politely and walk on.
Visited Antalya in the old town ,would recommend, lots of bazaars and haggling great fun , people really generous, providing ;apple tea,pomegranate juice and ice cold water greatly received.
I can honestly say I had slight reservations travelling to Turkey as a woman with my son for the first time , but was more than made to feel welcome and did not at all feel unsafe in any situation, even when travelling alone. I am more than keen to return to Turkey and experience more of the same generosity and friendliness .One last hint, if you even try to speak a few words in Turkish it will be greatly received.

Room Tip: Rooms away from main walkway (near reception) I would assume to be less noisy . Ours was fine 2806...
5  Thank engagingedinburgh

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Absolutely brilliant, all round. The entertainment team are on the go nonstop. 24 hour all inclusive food and drink. The service by all staff is 2nd to none. I even had to visit GP and Nurse and they were so friendly and helpful

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank 252vicki

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Lovely hotel in a lovely place but very let down by food. As a veggie the choice was appalling. I was even given a tomato pasta containing bits of meat in it. Unfortunately out friend left with food poisoning, vomiting all the way home to uk. Rooms were clean and comfortable, pools were beautiful. Generally staff were lovely except one waiter that preferred his phone than waiting. If you dared leave your food for 30 second then it was cleared.
Grounds were well kept and the cats were lovely. Thank god for a hotel that looks after it's wildlife.
Avoid the photographers or check your discs as after a check with the use of the kids club computer we found our 40 euro disc to be blank. When my husband went and challenged them they didn't look surprised!!
Overall I great location and some really good staff, especially the entertainment and the shop assistants. Shame food is awful and my friends holiday ended on such a bad note.

• Stayed: June 2014