This was our first family holiday (kids 3 & 6) and we were quite unsure due to some dodgy reports. But all I can say is we are currently booking up to return next year. It was fab, the food was so nice with a huge different choice every evening, the kids club staff were lovely and this came in handy on a rainy day, the entertainment was like visiting a West End show on each occasion. It is extremly well run and we really didnt want to come back to the UK! The only thing we are changing is the time of year, it was really hot when we arrived for the first 5 days but we did have 2 wet days so will go in mid-june next time. Overall though I would reccomend this place to anyone and the brochure dosent do it justice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Grida Village & Spa is in the middle of a natural wonder with over 100 bird species. Village owns sandy beach and palm shaded romantic gardens and offers spacious accommodations with balcony, five a la carte, one buffet service (total seven restaurants) and four bars that cater every taste and four outdoor, one heated indoor (total 5) swimming pools including water park and separate kids pool. Live music, live shows and disco club available for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Paloma Grida Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Grida Village And Spa
- Paloma Grida Village Belek
- Paloma Grida Village Hotel Belek
- Grida Village Belek