SENTIDO Zeynep Resort
US$355
US$344
US$265
US$240
Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa(Belek)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$396
US$354
Priceline
US$497
US$463
US$487
2,660 results
All reviewsentertainment teamolympic poolturkeygala nightpool barnext yeargreat holidaybar staffblue barthomas cookmain poolbungalow roomthe main hotelgolf buggywater pologarden partyice cream
Reviewed 8 June 2011

We travelled to the Zeynep Golf Resort with mixed feelings due to very different reviews on Trip Advisor.
We had the most superb holiday ever....the food is out of this world and so very much of it !! My son who is aged 9 is a fussy eater and he certainly did not go hungry.
We stayed in a bungalow apartment right next to the hotel and this was a good size and certainly catered for a family of four (my children are 11 and 9). The housekeeping was excellent...beautifully cleaned every day. Fridge restocked daily with water and fruit juices.
Complex was fabulous....right on the beach....olympic size swimming pool, water slide pool, main family pool, toddler's pool. Good size indoor pool. Everything very clean and well kept.
Lovely gym which I visited every other day. Treadmills, bike and lots of weight machines.
And then the brilliant Animation Team....such good fun...especially the "sexy darts" twice a day with Alfi....shuffleboard, boules, rifle shooting, football, water polo, beach volley, water gym, step aerobics, so much to do !
The restaurant and bar staff work very hard too and nothing is too much trouble.
I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling with a family....there is a childrens club....my children didn't go to this as they made friends with other children from England and stayed and played with them all day.
If anyone wants to know anything feel free to contact me... I can only praise this hotel and the very hard working staff there.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
12  Thank MadMaz23
Reviewed 6 June 2011

Hotel is first class, we were a group of 12 there to play golf. Only thing that was poor was that 3 of us shared a room and it was very cramped. Hotel very clean, staff friendly enough,food of a very good quality. I feel I must mention the Rude and Ignorant Russians and Germans, they have no manners and pushed in to every queue that formed for food, drinks, towels and if you had the audacity to say anything they stormed off stamping their feet and cursing you, but we did not allow them to spoil a very pleasant stay. pools were clean and well kept and an abundance of loungers was welcome.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
7  Thank unanimous1209
Reviewed 2 May 2011

what a beautiful hotel, a stunning entrance, friendly, polite staff, comfortable rooms. food is the best all inc. i have tasted; ( oh yes sprouts for brekky as you,ve probably read but there is,nt a turk forceing them down you,re neck). a wonderful pool, oh and case nobody has mentioned no getting up at 7am to towel your sunbed, plenty for everyone all day long. don,t use up your luggage allowance with beach towels, free clean towels everyday for everybody. what about the russians, kept themselves to themselves, i never experienced que pushing, bad manners etc, but they do like to eat at 7:30 8:00 p.m so restaurant will be busy then.
we had a luvely 2 week holiday at sun zeynep during august, we very rarely return to holiday destinations but one day we will return to sun zeynep.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
14  Thank ianthompson
Reviewed 16 February 2011

My wife was the first guest to arrive after the refurbishment, i arrived an hour later.
Fantastic hotel....friendly staff, great entertainment staff...multilingual staff who had no trouble swapping from russian to English.
Hotel facilities were great, bars served EFES on tap as the local beer where as in other hotels it is tuborg...EFES tastes way better.
Excellent trips to Pamukkale, Demre etc.....

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
11  Thank RusskiRichard
Reviewed 29 January 2011

I spent a week at this hotel with 5 other adults .
Rooms were comfy ...liked the dressing gowns ...but alas no slippers .
Pool and beach were lovely.
Entertainment team were fit.
Liked the towels by the pool and the fact you could change them several times a day.
I loved the soft boiled eggs in the morning and the soup and cakes at lunch time .
I liked the Efes beer in the afternoon and the vodka sunrises at night time.
The staff were very helpful and would bend over backwards to help you especially the waiters.
I loved the disco on the beach and would often get up on the dance floor . ...' look into my eyes' ... The russians were fit and pleasant on the eye especially in their speedos.
The prawns on the gala evening were amazing ... and now then end is near .. I must face the final chapter .
good holiday .... anyone want to go with us??

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple