SENTIDO Zeynep Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Kaya Belek(Belek)
2,616 results
All reviewsentertainment teamolympic poolturkeygala nightpool barnext yeargreat holidaybar staffblue barthomas cookmain poolbungalow roomthe main hotelgolf buggywater pologarden partyice cream
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We are currently staying at this hotel and have 1 week left and I wish we had longer! The hotel is brilliant we are staying in the bungalows which are very spacious, clean and airy! The hotel caters for lots of people from various nationalities I have heard complaints about Russian tourists but I can honestly say I haven't had any problems! Food is amazing just last night there was steak, salmon steak, baked trout, authentic kebab and then various stews and accompaniments!!!! The choices for meals is brilliant, buffet style, Italian, Chinese etc!!!! The pools are brilliant there is an Olympic pool for laps, kids pool that's for toddlers, large pool where all the games take place and general swimming lounging and a kids pool were there are slides! Plenty of beds and parasols no need for the daft getting down at the crack of dawn to reserve beds. All staff are so friendly and are always wanting to please and help you! Finally I have to mention the entertainment team!!!!! What can I say other that brilliant 5 stars!! The team works non stop lead by Gino(who is fab he had my husband on a surf board belly dancing) there are pool games every morning that are fabulous getting people from different nationalities involved having fun! After lunch there is archery, football, darts to name just a few! Evening entertainment is the best I've seen we have travelled extensively and I've never bothered with evening entertainment but honestly this year I have watched and really enjoyed it! Please watch the Mr Zeynep show it is hilarious, well done Gino you are a born entertainer! My husband and 11 year old son have been playing golf nearby and had a lovely time they raved about the course!!!So yes I can honestly say I have no complaints what so ever I am only gutted I've only got a week left I could stay here forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Sarah W
SunZeynep, Guest Relations Manager at SENTIDO Zeynep Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Sarah W.,

thank You for your positive review, it was really nice to read it. We are glad that you enjoyed your Holiday.

We look forward to welcoming you next year at our hotel again.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Hi , I am here at the hotel now with my family (2 boys 8&11) and of course the wife , I'm not sure reading the other comments exactly what people want from a holiday we were here last year and obviously enjoyed it because we are back like many others .
The golf hotel is defiantly better than the main resort , the rooms great , food is good , clean
Myself and my two boys like to do all the activities and the entertainment staff led by gino are more than happy to make you enjoy all the games they put on
I think if your polite and kind to people they will do the same and this is what you get from gino and his team
As for the Russians yes there are a lot and yes they are annoying but give as good as you get thanks nolan

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Gingerboreoff

Dear Gingerboreoff

Thank You for your positive review, it was really nice to read it. We are glad that you enjoy your Holiday.

We look forward to welcoming you next year at our hotel again.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Having read all the reviews prior to our holiday, and having stayed at the Atlantis de Luxe in Belek last summer, the 6 of us, 2 couples and our 14 year old daughters, were anxious as to what would greet us. Immediately we arrived at reception, any fears were allayed. We had requested adjacent rooms and initially were booked on separate floors, but the manager changed this straight away. Stayed in the golf hotel, rooms spacious and food/bar area spotless. Food variety good and options to eat inside or out. Sultan's spa (hammam/sauna/steam) were the subject of daily visits to ease down on the sunbathing.
The grounds around the hotel were spacious, sunbeds were easily accessible as were parasols with the options of pool area, beach, jetty or grassy areas between the beach/pools.
Again food options were plentiful and varied with turkish pide available pretty much all day.
The a la carte restaurants again were good...the chinese especially so...hot and sour soup/wantons good starters. Previous reviews had commented negatively on the local house wine...wouldnt be a wine connoisseur but we enjoyed white, red and rose.
The only down side was the entertainment for the 14 year old girls. Having said that the first week was quiet, the entertainments teams were more visible second week. Last year, at Atlantis the evening shows were better...so Sentido, this is the only real area for improvement.

Room Tip: The Golf Hotel is quieter if youre travelling with teenagers, or as a couple.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank ug1Lisburn

Dear ug1Lisburn,

foremost of all, let us say thank you for your positive critique helpful review.
Your feedbacks are for us very important, to give better service.

It hits us very happy to discover you here in our hotel again. Your feedbacks are for us very important, to give better service.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This was a return to this hotel after previously visiting 2 years ago. Once again we were overall very happy. Food was better this time and the waiters and bar staff were alot friendlier than last time especially Ishmail from the snack bar. The animation team were good especially Harry who was such a friendly guy who went out of his way to make you feel welcome. My only concern once again was the amount of Russian visitors and their general attitude which comes across as arrogant and rude. Overall a good holiday and ideal for a large group or family especially with children. We will return again one day as this is a good value for money holiday with unlimited amounts of food and drink available with wall to wall sunshine. Well done again Zeynep!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Gary H

Dear Mr.Gary H,

It’s nice to learn that you enjoyed your holiday in Sentido Zeynep Resort Golf & Spa Hotel.
Thank you for your Feedback to our Hotel. We are looking forward to see you next year in our Hotel.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Just back from staying a week, quick and easy check- in , we had 2 rooms overlooking the main pool one on 3rd floor other on 5th floor staying with 3 teenagers and plenty of room in both rooms. All staff very helpful, rooms spotless, food great choice everyday all day, if anything I'd say could do with ice cream being available more during the day ( only on a Monday/Wednesday/Friday 3-5pm) causing a large queue. We walked into other hotels around and have stayed at other hotels where icecream was available all day. Local drinks are included but extra if you want imported drink . Good to see the lifeguards at all pools and challaging parents with younger kids to put armbands on, slides also have lifeguards. Entertainment was good but not to in your face, plenty of room around pool , although it can get busy as the golf hotel was only a quiet pool so most people staying there came to main pool. The pool area is closed from 1pm onward on a Thursday for gala night to get tables ready, bit of a upheaval but beach was goo. We would go back to this hotel, taxi to shops only a short distance and reasible priced but a market does come to hotel on a Monday night and good selection of stalls. The hotel next door was very loud some nights and had a rave on their pier one night which did disturb the sleep early hours .

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view and you will be looking onto the 3 pools and over the sea
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Fionajm2014

Foremost of all, let us say thank you for your positive critique helpful review.
Your feedbacks are for us very important, to give better service.