“Quiet, lush and far from the center”

Ranked #58 of 87 Hotels in Belek
Tehran, Iran
“Quiet, lush and far from the center”
Reviewed 4 August 2011

We had a meeting in Antalya in February 2010 and we stayed in Adora Golf Resort for about a week. Hotel is located in Belek area which is 45 minutes far from the city center and you have to take a taxi which is very expensive or rent a car to get out of the Jungle. The hotel has two part one is the main entrance which leads to corridors and hallways with lots of room on both side and the second part is located in another building which is more modern and newer with rooms mostly facing the sea. We were given rooms in the older section of the hotel because the host wanted to make it less expensive. However rooms were clean yet very small and hard to reach cause we had to walk through many corridors and hallways to get to our rooms and most of the time we ended up getting lost somewhere else. Hotel has a very large campus with a big pool which was emptied at that time. One can easily picture the hot time guests could have by the pool in summer times.

Food was very diverse and abundant. You could find anything to fulfill your appetite ranging from exotic main courses to delicious desserts. Staff were nice and friendly, at your service 24 hour. The hotel has a football field and a golf course (i'm not sure if there are more than one) . At that time there was as football team staying there from Kazakhstan and they made lots of noise and ate most of the food. lol. but it was fun especially at night when we went by the sea and on the dock which was half-constructed.

The hotel campus has a beautiful landscape and you will definitely enjoy spending your time there. Though the hotel is far from the city, if you want a relaxing vacation this place could give a percentage of what you expect.

Room Tip: Nice hotel in BELEK not Antalya
  • Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
AdoraGolf, Director of Sales at Adora Golf Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 20 August 2011
Dear Our Customer AMJAVA;
Thank you for your nice review. All reviews are importand for us to improve our service.
We hope to see you in our hotel again in the near future.
Here you can see below the infomations about your review.

You and your group came here in 2010 February for a meeting in Antalya City Center.
We checked our all history details about your organisation and that is why we wrote this responce few days later than your review.

* Firts of all, our hotel is in Belek. Antalya city center is 30-35 km far from Belek.
* Mostly the groups for conferences, meetings etc who comes to our hotel, they are doing their meeting in our conference halls. Not in Antalya. We had totaly 12 conference hall in 2010 but your organisation company choosed another place in Antalya. That is why you had to go there everyday.
* According to correspondence between the organisation company and we, we offered them many different kind of room types. The rooms which you got, near our conference halls because first we thought that your group will make their meetings in our hotel. And to reach meeting halls from your rooms is the shortest way. And your organisation company choosed your rooms.
* If your meeting organisation company decided to make your meetings in another city and If they do not provide your transportations to meeting places, unfotunately hotel can not do anything about this. because all decisions is up to your organisation company about your meetings in anther plaece different than ours.

We hope in your next meeting organisation will be in our hotel and you will not have like this transportation problems.
We thank you for your nice reviews about our service inside hotel.

Best regards
Adora Golf Resort Hotel Sales&Marketin Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Czech first
  • Turkish first
Brasov, Romania
Reviewed 10 July 2011

I was guest in this hotel between 1st of July until 8th of July. I do not recommend this hotel for anyone who is looking for quality service and friendly employees. Furthermore some of the employees were extremely rude, I would like to mention the Security Manager, who has no idea about etiquette and manners, most probably has no idea about his job also, since his behaviour was extremely unprofessional. As a plus I would like to mention the culinary team, working extremely hard and the only lady from Guest Relations who was able to speak English, very polite also.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
11 Thank RalucaBali
AdoraGolf, Satış Müdürü at Adora Golf Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 13 July 2011
Dear Our Guest BALI;
First of all we are so sorry that you left from our hotel unhappy.
Here you can find the answers.
* According to our system history details, you are Turkish Citizen and living in Turkiye..
We think that is why our staff did not try to talk to you in English..
* According to our conversation with Security Manager and the night reports, we can only say (without some recorded details..) that Adora Golf Resort Hotel never allow a guest to disturb other guests who came to make nice and relaxable holiday..

Thank you again for your review and we hope you will not have same problems in other hotels.

Sales&Marketing Management
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 9 July 2011

I fell in love with the Adora Golf Resort Hotel in Belek, Turkey. The hotel, only a few short steps from the Mediterranean Sea, and having most awesome Penthouse Suite, was one key component of that love affair. I adore the Mediterranean climate and views over looking the wooded areas, the mountains, the pool, and all the ocean activities constantly going on.

It was the best trip I have ever been on in my life and I need to go back again. The Adora Golf Resort is on a most beautiful golf course which is totally tucked quietly off the busiest of streets, the epitome of a the Spirit of the Mediterranean Sea!

The hotel was elegant and the many recreation areas were most awesome to enjoy. The people were so wonderful. My room was tremendously large and the hotel brought in tons of fruit (strawberries and special sugar - Yummy to the max!), veggies, crackers and wine. WOW! Can you ever beat that? It was amazing to say the least. In fact, I really believe it was one of the biggest rooms in the hotel and had an incredible beds.

The special touches and all the people working at the hotel were terrific! They just loved us and it was live home the whole week we stayed there. Tremendous to say the least. I would recommend this hotel to everyone in the world heading for Turkey. There was so much to do we couldn't even do it all in a weeks time.

There was a really large young man named "Balou" who ran all the activities for the guest around the pool and he was incredible. He was fun and got everyone involved. He was a person who you knew loved everyone and got you to love him! What a sweet week knowing everyday he was out there doing his job and getting everyone involved with sports and activities. AMAZING!

All the food was free all day long everyday! Great super buffets for every single meal with a snack at midnight! It was like a "Land Cruise" and I just couldn't get enough of it all. It was like being in heaven or the best place on the face of the earth.

It broke my heart to have to leave to fly to Israel and say good bye to all my friends, my great room and all that food. Please, don't ever go anyplace else on earth but the Adora Golf Resort! That's just one man's opinion. Anyway, the trip was well worth it, I felt safe and happy, although I was an America and only spoke English, the Turkish folk always found someone who could speak with me about anything, anytime of the day or night!

So, that's one humble man's thoughts on a most memorable hotel stay in Turkey on the beach of the Mediterranean Sea in the little town of Belek! Don't miss this place in your lifetime! Please.

Room Tip: Book early and prepare to have fun and eat tons of great food. Bring all your sports equipment you...
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank RKellyLee
Dear Our Guest RKellyLee;
We Adora Golf Resort Hotel Family would like to thank you so so much for your nice compliments.
Even there is no any words to explain how happy we are that we succeeded to send you home with smiling on your face.
We shared your nice words with all departments and all of us were honored.
If you would think us in your next trip please let us know.
We will try to make even much better service than you got last time.

Thnak you again and kind regards.

Adora Golf Resort Hotel Family
KONYA
Reviewed 5 July 2011

I was in hotel in JUNE 2011,Adora is old hotel,there are experienced workers,room was clean and good,food was good,pool is big ,beach was stone not sand.bars and drinks are quality.there was a problem in animations programs that everybody speaking russian,not turkish,not english.I am turk but I didn't understand anything in my own country :)
hotel workers,staffs were entertaining,funny.I liked this hotel and I recommended hotel to my friends,my english is not very well,sorry.
best regard

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank boycottT
AdoraGolf, Satış Müdürü at Adora Golf Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 6 July 2011
Dear Our Guest;
Thank you so much for you nice reviews.
We noticed all points which you standed on and we will try to do better.
You canbe sure that all reviews from our guests will read and discuss at the management meeting everyday.

If you wish to spend your next holiday with us again please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards.

Adora Golf resort Hotel Family
Reviewed 4 July 2011

Me and my family really enjoyed our stay in this dynamic and well managed resort in Antalya . Since the moment we stepped in till we left we were all the time fully entertained and occupied with the daily activity program . Next year I will surely double the time dedicated to adora of our holiday to benefit from it's offering

• Stayed June 2011
Dear Our Guest Mr SHERIF;

We thank you for your realy nice compliments about us.
Please let us know in your next holiday and give us chance to offer you our best service.

We are honored to host you in our Adora Golf Resort.

Best wishes.

Adora Golf Resort Hotel Family
Santa Monica, California
Reviewed 29 June 2011

There is no activity for kids of age 10+, all the activity by their so called "animation team" is for adult only for younger kids.
I have to second the comment made under "not for English speaking". The hotel is mostly for Russian visitors.
Air conditioning is shut down from 3:00 am - 9:00 am so you cook while trying to sleep in your room specially when outside temperature is around 30+ Celsius.
If you require accessible room make sure to request it in advance there is no elevators except the main hotel building.
The bath room had mold all over the place and water were leaking from sink. The light fixture in the bath room was hanging crooked.
Food was not very high quality and there were too many people fighting over each other.
It feels more like a over booked cruise ship food court.
This hotel is too far from the city so you need to either ride a bus or get a taxi.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank sosh2011
AdoraGolf, Satış Müdürü at Adora Golf Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 2 July 2011
Dear Our Guest sosh2011;
I am so sorry that we could not make you happy during your stay.
I was expecting better review from you according to our works on your accomodation.
Here you can see below the answers of your reviews:
* First of all, as you know beginning of your reservation you talked to me directly by mail. And even I gave my mobile phone with a note as ''please feel free to contact me in any time''. I checked and I found all mails begining of May 10 and totaly 7 mails wrote to you. Some of them at 22:30.. Even at that time, I answered you to not make you wait..
* In your first mail, you informed me that you will arrive at night and according to your this mail, I kept your room and prepared everything to make you check-in as much as fast. Even you did not asked, I wondered how you can reach hotel, and I advised many things.
* We have mini club - kids club - junior club - pool animations - night shows - sport animtions. Totaly 22 person animation team. And you complain for speaking. Everytime you could find someone who can sepak English. First me. And you cema from another country but your own language is also different but you did not write here...
* All that mails you even did not inform me that your wife has a wheelchair. Even you did not say me this, my friends called me at night and informed this situation. Because of this, I ordered to give you from main building with 7 elevators... I think you could not see them.
* Now I am starting to write about the rooms which we gave you during your stay:
1 - 4033 ( A room include 3 seperate rooms. ) 65 mt2. - You did not like and a day later we changed.
2 - 2214 ( a room with 2 seperate rooms. ) 55 mt2. - you did not like and we changed.
3- 2411 ( a room kind of Doublex. ) 2 bathroom - two floors. According to your request, we carried a french bed first floor even you had one upstairs.
You finaly liked this room and stayed. Even this we told If you wish we can change.
Because of your wife's speacial situation we offered you free room service whenever you wished.
You got all this room changes for free and we did not charge anything.
Than you asked for internet connection. This high speed wireless connection per day 10 EUR. But we did not take any money and gave 2 different connection for free.
One day after your arrival, I sent you again a mail and asked If everything OK is. Than you wrote that you travelled to city by taxi. And you complained me that taxi driver did not wait untill your shopping finish. I wrote you that If you wish you can meet me at the lobby and I would be glad to listen your complaints. But you did not answer me and never come. Even you did not answer, I found that taxi driver and talked.
You ordered his taxi just for only one way after long time handle.. He do not have to wait for hours to take you back. In city there are tousands of taxis..
I could continue to write here many things what we did for you but there is no enough place.

We feel sorry that we got like this not fair comments and we hope this answer will help to other hoteliers how to make you happy in your next journey.

BEST regards.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 August 2010

I would not advise anyone to stay at this hotel for many reasons! When you enter the lobby of the hotel, it looks like a 2* hotel. When we complained about the air conditioning which initially was not working, we were told to leave and find another hotel by this one particular reception manager who was extremely rude!! Obviously this comment he made was apologised on his behalf by the general manager. The rooms are satisfactory and by no means of a 5* standard. Toiletries were not provided until we asked for them. The hotel is full of turkish and russians. Not a single word of english was used for the entertainment throughout the day and in the evening nor did any of the waiters or chefs speak english. Being vegetarians was at times a struggle but we managed. The beach is not sandy. This is not a 5* hotel and has nothing to do with a golf resort as it's name states. Please think twice before going to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
5 Thank manita16
AdoraGolf, Satış Müdürü at Adora Golf Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 19 March 2011
Dear Miss Manita;
Thank you for your visit to our hotel.
We are very sorry that you had some bad experiences during your stay.
Your comments are very valuable for us to improve our quality of service.
In this year Adora Golf Resort Hotel has completely different and new face.
Below, you can find the answers of your comments:
* This year in the month of Januray we built a new lobby and reception area.
* At the end of 2010, we renovaded the outer walls of the rooms. - Heat insulation.
* All air-conditioning system was improved by authorized service.
* Inside of the all rooms were renovaded.
* All reception and F&B staff were educated about the guest relations.
* All animation team knows English.
* Our guest relation staff know 4 Language - Turkish, English, German, Russian.
* We have vegetarian foods always.
* Adora Golf Resort Hotel is official 5 star hotel and our doors are open to guests of all nationalities.
* Our beach is 320m long and sandy as the entire coastline of Belek 32km long. We do not have special sand different from Belek coastline..
* About golf or any other activities our reception staff are always ready to help.

Best Regards.