“The ultimate hotel for a luxurious stay”

Limak Atlantis Deluxe Hotel & Resort
Ranked #26 of 88 Hotels in Belek
Oslo, Norway
“The ultimate hotel for a luxurious stay”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Limak Atlantis in Belek is a big hotel with all the facilities you want. It's possible to stay for 1 week and never become bored. The hotel is placed nearby the beach, but there are also many pools to choose from. In addition there is a tennis court and a basketball field.

The food is excellent with a wide of dishes to choose from. There is something for everyone in Limak Atlantis Hotel. The ultimate place for a perfect stay.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Eleda19

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (366)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Just back yesterday and can't wait to give a thumbs up This hotel is SO GOOD!!!!! All staff are extremely friendly and works really really hard. I believe they work very long hours but they always have geninue smile on their faces. Incredible!!! Amongst all, we were particularly impressed by Ksusha(pls excuse us if I wrote your name wrong) the black curely hair lady who looks after the kids club and mini disco. She is so good, being very patient and very creative. Thanks again for looking after our girl, Ksusha. Another tall and slim lady in the entertainment team with a very long pony tail is very nice, too. She pointed my way to find my husband even I didn't ask. How lovely! Even the cook in this hotel are so friendly and helpful. I meet a slim Turkish lady (I believe) every day during breakfast time and she responsibled for frying eggs and pancakes. Even it s very hot in her working area, she s got the best smile I ve ever seen. Marvellous!!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Terry L
Dukinfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 February 2014

What can i say but wow incredible every single member of staff from reception to bar staff deffo going back next year this hotel should be 7 star recommend to anybody miss you all already top top quality special mention to samet entertainer there brill

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Chris B
Weymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 February 2014

This 1 week winter vacation was one of my best short holiday, first time ever in Turkey.
The hotel is in good location, it has own lovely beach, with beach bar cleaned meticulously.You won't be bored, you can play volley ball, boccia,darts etc every day.Don't worry if you newly arrived here, Samet will teach you the play rules and it is a great fun for everyone and you can make friends as well.You can start a beautiful day with a very nice gymnastic teacher Suzanna, who is serious to do the morning exercise and you feel very well and relaxed after this morning stretch.The pool and sauna made up my rainy days.You can play also table tennis when the weather is bad, thank God we have 2 days rain only. Many people were a bit reluctant about soccer groups, I was happy to see 4 generation from different countries in the same time.
My room was spacious, unfortunately in the resort, not in the hotel, so has had no sea view, but I was all day out, so this was not a big black point for me.The cleaning was excellent.
The food and drink is plenty, Ramadzan, the food manager is always there for you if you want something special.I really enjoyed "eating out" 1 night at the Turkish restaurant, which is free and included in your all inclusive package. They did their best for the Valentine day as well for very reasonable price.
My all experience was very positive, we were lucky with the beautiful weather, sun shine, beach, animations and good hotel.....what do we need more on vacation?!

Room Tip: Ask for sea view room in the hotel south side
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Szel2014
essex
Reviewed 19 February 2014

My partner, I and two young children have just returned from a weeks holiday at this hotel. On the whole, I was extremely pleased with it. It was spotlessly clean. The two cleaners that were always in the restaurants as you ate, were always doing a great job. We weren't in the main building - which seemed to not be recommended - but our room was huge (we had a double, two singles and a cot) and still plenty of room to move around, and overlooked the pool (which incidentally was closed because of the weather/out of season). My main comment in regards to the hotel, were the brilliant staff. There were so many good ones, that, to be honest I can not remember all the names! I am sure they will know who they are when I say that I was the nervous Mother about how to feed her baby with various allergies. Maria, and the other customer relations man and woman were amazingly helpful. Then there were the staff in the actual restaurant. They were fabulous.They cooked something specifically for my Son for lunch and dinner. They went round all the food-stuffs and told me the ingredients of everything. A kettle was put in our room so that I could make up prescribed milk - and as an added bonus.they put tea and coffee in there too. In the entertainments team - which was a blessing as it was out of season, there were two special mentions. Mustafa - who my three year old Daughter has not stopped talking about. He was always smiling and very professional. Even though nobody was playing archery, he patiently went through the rules etc to my partner. Mini club was excellent for the children. Sushi had an infectious smile and obviously loved children, having a kind and patient manner to her. She remembered all the children's names and they loved her.She had a knack of getting down to the children's level and dispelled any language barriers there may have been. She will be missed.
So now for the few negatives. Obviously the weather couldn't be helped! My main gripe with the hotel was the depth of the indoor pool. My main reason for going on holiday, out of season was that we could go swimming as a family in the indoor pool. I didn't dream it would be 1.4 all the way round. My partner and I could not reach the floor, and it was therefore not possible to take our children in there. There was another pool, but it was basically about 3 or 4 times the size of a bath. Get another child in there, and it would be crowded. Impossible to swim in something so small. Another annoyance was the lack on baby changing facilities. The receptionists didn't even realise there wasn't any, and I was directed by many members of staff to different toilets, with them believing there was one in there. (the only one I found was in the mini club). I don't really think this acceptable for a 5 star. I resorted to changing my baby on floors, with the mat I had thankfully taken with me.

Room Tip: We had room 2213, not in the main building - and like I stated above, it was large and overlooked th...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank cmdrrdnjj
chichester, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Still out here now and have got 3more days left so will write a more in depth review when we have completed our lovely holiday. But so far it has been one of our best holidays. Plus points have been. Weather has been lovely except for first day. We had asked for hotel room wich we didnt get till second day But was worth wait we are in room1545 beatiful views from our balcony and othe window. Cleaner and guest reltions cant do enough for you. Food is plentiful and varied in buffett resturants havnt tried ala carte yet thts tonight and friday(valentines special
) drinks are very generous at least a good double if nt treble with quite a lot to choose from
Would like to say abt large amount of football teams tht alot of ppl have nt been happy with, yes some r very rude bt this is nt hotels fault and having so many football team had a big advantage yes meal times bit hectic BUT they r only herr for meal times and early evening which meant during day lot less ppl around and hardly had to queue for anything SO DONT LET THIS PUT U OFF COMING.

• Stayed February 2014
3 Thank stretchakabobmarley
Ipswich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 January 2014

A lovely hotel. Weather was mixed but when the sun was shining it couldn`t be better. There is everything you could wish for. The only downside is there are no English TV channels in the rooms and if weather isn`t great it would be nice to watch a decent programme.There is NOTHING outside of the hotel. Belek itself is not great,very short visit there!! We made use of the gym and pool and found everything spotless and comfortable.
The choice of food was amazing and something for everybody. Before we went I read some negative reviews and was going with a positive outlook. Nothing disappointed!!

Room Tip: We were in a separate block from the main building and it was very quiet and comfortable. A bit of a...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Joanne G
Limakatlantis, Guest Relations Manager at Limak Atlantis Deluxe Hotel & Resort, responded to this review, 12 August 2015
Dear Joanne G,
Thank you very much for your review and comments. We are looking forward to welcome you also for a summer holiday which we are sure you will enjoy.
Best regards,