I traveled to the Limak Atlantis with my wife and 3 young children in April 2014. I say that we traveled to the Atlantis rather than Turkey as we barley left the resort with it having everything we needed.
The room was large and comfortable. With a beach holiday my big bug bare is that sand gets everywhere, however the daily cleaning was excellent and the sand was kept well at bay.
We have been all inclusive for the last three years, for the last two years to Spain and been very pleased. This year was better again. The variety of food was excellent as was the quality. Again the cleanliness and hygeine seemed good, my six year olds desire to serve himself is not matched by his ability to keep the food on his plate and the food trail he left behind him on a regular basis was cleaned in seconds. We tried two of the a la carte restaurants, the Turkish and Italian. Both were excellent. The Turkish was included in the price and the Italian was €9 per head. It is worth saying that there is a children menu if you have younger ones.
The pools were very good and large with a number of water slides, although being early in the season they were a bit cold. There is no formal "Toddler Pool" however the upside of this was that the mix of ages in the hotel was wider than it has been at other hotels we have been to in recent years. (less small children lost everywhere!)
As I said at the start we barely left the resort. In all honesty there is not a huge amount in the immediate area to leave for. Belek town has a lot of shops selling "designer" clothes, but little else. Quite a few people did go to Antalya which looked lovely but probably not with three small children. Its worth being aware that the beach was busy and I suspect that in high season it is packed.
Across the board the staff worked very hard and the service was excellent. Not all of the staff spoke English, with German being the other language spoken widely, however we managed to get everything we wanted.
My only other tip is that I would take both Turkish lira and Euros. Almost everything is included so there isn't huge need for them, however I find it easier to know what I am paying in Euros. The Turkish love of bartering is alive and well in the small number of shops within the resort and discussing Euros made this much easier (that said when I then settled in Lira I usually got another small amount off).
Overall a great hotel that I would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limak Atlantis is a luxury resort hotel which is located in Belek, Antalya where nature blends with the sea, and golden beautiful sands meet with blue waters, Atlantis the lost empire will come to life. Limak Atlantis De Luxe Hotel, where modern architecture meets with minimalist style, which is very modern and offers peace and freshness to your soul, brings the legend into the present day in all its glory. Newly born Atlantis with its beautiful golden sandy beach and 100-hundred-year-old pine trees in the garden is open 12 months and consists of a main building and two resorts buildings. Limak Atlantis De Luxe Hotel offers the best value for money with 'Warm Hospitality & Excellent Service'. It is a family and baby- kids-friendly hotel and gives All Inclusive service during a year. The hotel offers lots of free facilities and activities for its guests such as delicious food in Turkish buffet restaurant and 6 a la carte restaurants, good snacks, free internet access in the rooms and general areas, free safe box in the room and reception, free mini bar, free local and import good alcoholic drinks, cocktails, free kettle with tea & coffee set up, free fresh squeezed orange juice at breakfast, free ironing service (2 items per person), tennis courts using and lightening. Spa and wellness center with its professional staff will let you get , out of tiredness of the year with its special packages with reasonable prices. A Turkish bath (Hamam), Sauna and Fin bath are opened all year round and included in All Inclusive package In Atlantis Hotel there are 5 swimming pools, with 4 water slides, 1 indoor pool, 2 kids pools, total area of which is 4.500 m2. In order to provide such extensive pool areas and sufficient numbers of swimming pools has been applied here. Besides, there are many Jacuzzis in the pool area where you can spend time with your families. If you want to swim and sunbathe in a peaceful atmosphere, or while enjoying you drink or read a book in the shade of trees and listen to birds' twittering, you can escape to our Relax pool. Beach towels, sun beds, sun umbrellas are provided around the pool and on the beach free of charge. As the parents spend a very quiet holiday, there are plenty of activities for kids at mini club during the day and night time. Every single day, we dance together with kids at mini disco time. And lots of surprising activities take a place during a stay. Wonderful sketches and shows prepared by our professional animation team as well as daily entertaining programmers and evening parties will make your holiday special. At bars, restaurants and all around the hotel well trained staff will give a professional service for our guests with pleasure. In peaceful atmosphere 6 a la carte restaurants offer our guests a wide choice of delicious food and good wines. Turkish, Indian and Sushi a la carte restaurants are included.Italian, Mexican and Fish a la carte restaurants are with cover charge. As we are baby-friendly resort a very well cared baby food corner will be at your baby's service during meal times with its special chef. You will have various different accommodation options according your to your demands and preferences in the 373 rooms of Atlantis De Luxe Hotel & Resort, with peaceful and comfortable designs. Rooms have been re-designed in 2015 and great new rooms are welcoming its guests with new good furniture, anti-allergic laminated-floor, comfortable beds, shower or bath tub, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers, mini bar (daily refreshment), free Wi Fi, free tea& coffee facilities, balcony, free safe box, television, fan, sitting group. There are also three fill equipped handicap rooms in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Limak Atlantis Deluxe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Limak Atlantis Deluxe Hotel Belek
- Limak Atlantis Deluxe Hotel And Resort
- Atlantis Belek
- Atlantis Hotel Turkey