We have just come back from a two week stay at the Rixos. We had a fantastic holiday, the staff were very friendly and attentive and could not do enough for you.
The food was very good, and there are lots of places to eat and always with plenty of room. We stayed in the Troy rooms, which were just outside the main hotel block. They were nice and comfortable and very quiet and peaceful. Our only complaint was we had a few problems with the air conditioning which seemed to have a mind of its own.
The hotels grounds are massive and you are given a map to get around which is needed for the first few days, but you soon learn the best ways to get about.
We visited the Troy water park, which is free to enter and food and drinks are also free, but you need to pick from a list by the food counter and they then scan your arm band which you are given upon entry into the water park. Unfortunately you are not told any of this and it took quite a bit of messing around to find out how it all worked. Our other gripe is that the wave rider is 15 euros which again you are not told about before you enter and as its all inclusive you don't normally have money on you during the day.
In all we had a great time and would say the only real problem was a general lack of information about the hotel in general, a book should be in your room with all the information you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek stretches over 405,000 m² of Calabrian Pine and pistachio tree forests with an exclusive kilometer-long sandy beach extending one hundred meters inland. The premises are cradled within a magnificent natural setting that shamelessly flaunts the spellbinding natural beauty of the Belek region. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek began hosting guests in 2005 and today offers a truly deluxe quality service under the All Inclusive All Exclusive principle. We are very proud to be able to say Rixos Hotel Premium Belek was genuinely built with environmental sustainability in mind. Everything has been considered for an ultimately pleasant, first-class holiday complete with trekking along lush green trails, rich foods and beverages, and a very wide range of sports and fun recreational activities. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek tops each and every following categories as the absolute best in Turkey; Certified spas and wellness centers,Beaches and pools, Fitness centers, A la carte restaurants, Kids clubs, On-site shopping centers, Classy interior and exterior spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rixos Premium Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Hotel Turkey
- Hotel Rixos Turkey
- Rixos Belek
- Rixos Premium Hotel Belek
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek