We are 4 middle aged women who every year have a girly week away and always go somewhere different that was until we came here.The hotel is great and the spa is fantastic.We all had the traditional turkish bath and peel and i can honestly say it was the best any of us has had and all got a far better suntan for it.The cost was £53 worth every single penny.
There are lots of food choices and all are very good.The only problem this hotel has are their booking arrangements for the al a carte restaurant.every body seemed to be told different things.We asked about booking at the guest relations on our first day only to have our heads bitten off by a very extremly rude women.If she could of just of explained how the sysytem worked we would of understood and have known how to go about it.A very nice lady who really did help us was Bana.She looked after us all week with various things really a first class service.To book in an al a carte restaurant you must go to the machines which are updated at 8am to book.We took it in turns at 8am every morning to do this and we had no problem.
While on the beach(we had reserved beds for the week)none of having to get up at daft o clock to get a bed,we was given a questionaire about are thoughts and experiences while
at the rixos.Well imagine our suprise to find a letter in our room from customer relations asking us to seem them regarding the questionaire.One of the things we did say was the bath was high for one of us due toa bad knee.They came and put a step there for ease.This goes to show that they really did read what you put.
So off we went to customer relations about our survey.The lady was very good and admitted
the booking arrangements was a problem.She said people were booking their table for 7.30
and not going til much later,therfore they are limited to numbers.So please if you book please stick to the time you requested.
All in all we had the most fantastic time and have already said we would go back which is a first for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek stretches over 405,000 m² of Calabrian Pine and pistachio tree forests with an exclusive kilometer-long sandy beach extending one hundred meters inland. The premises are cradled within a magnificent natural setting that shamelessly flaunts the spellbinding natural beauty of the Belek region. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek began hosting guests in 2005 and today offers a truly deluxe quality service under the All Inclusive All Exclusive principle. We are very proud to be able to say Rixos Hotel Premium Belek was genuinely built with environmental sustainability in mind. Everything has been considered for an ultimately pleasant, first-class holiday complete with trekking along lush green trails, rich foods and beverages, and a very wide range of sports and fun recreational activities. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek tops each and every following categories as the absolute best in Turkey; Certified spas and wellness centers,Beaches and pools, Fitness centers, A la carte restaurants, Kids clubs, On-site shopping centers, Classy interior and exterior spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rixos Premium Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Hotel Turkey
- Hotel Rixos Turkey
- Rixos Belek
- Rixos Premium Hotel Belek
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek