Ladies and gentleman what can i say or write about this wonderful, full of fun and enjoying hotel. From the smooth check in , although it was at like 3 am but the housekeeping staff was wonderful in adding an extra bed to my 4 yrs son, to the spacious room and shower with bath tub to the great view ( lake and sea plus pool ), to more than enough mini bar that is packed up more than once a day with water , soda ,tonic water, and good trade of beer.
this is only about the room , what can i say about the resort itself . huge main restaurant buffet style called mosaic with 3 meal timings ( really good) , to like 5 or 6 ala carte restaurants , all lake side with adequate menues( enough to leave full satisfied) , hint: go directly to guest relations to book and try the italian and the chef's really good.
plus the food court restaurant which is great if u have kids or if u want to grab a fast but choiceful meal and return to the pool .
u can also go sometimes to narguileh lounge but extra charge , very nice seating at sunset.
now to the night life , well i didnt manage to try it since i had a 4 yr child so mainly our day was ending like 10 or 11 , however there was the gala dinner which had great music and show direcly on the sea for extra charge , and there was the free night club with great atmosphere ( as many people told us ) , and the white club also on the sea for free . ps; every night at 9 pm there is a 15 mins dancings water show, on wends there is a 1 hr show at 9.30 full of aerobic dancers accompanied by the dancing waters, all of this is on the lake
ahh sorry didnt mention that the hotel is centered by a small lake which gives the place a special surroundings, the lake also connects the rixos by its huge water park and the dolphin show ( 25 euro per person), so if u dont want to go walking then u can go in a boat through the lake
go to the water park after 2 pm , much less crowded, and if u have children then u have to visit the dolphin show , in face it has 2 blue whales , 2 dolphins and 1 huge seal , really enjoyable. also there is a great rixy club for children with different activities untill 12 am , scouting, backhorse riding , children pool, painting , disco club , train tour....................
the water activities on the sea are also good, but sure extra charge and not cheep in fact , but hey u r going on a vacation so who is calculating!!
on the main pool there is also many activities and comic plays performed by the rixos staff during the day , so funny .
well briefly, i have read many negative points about rixos staff , but we never faced any problem , main setdown is that turkish people dont speak much more than their language, but u can manage. an extra tip would not harm , although they never ask .
finally , if u r going to have fun then u will surely do , but if u r going just to evaluate things and people and places then plz dont go , since surely there is no place like home !!
JUST GO RIXOS , BEST EVER RESORT
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek stretches over 405,000 m² of Calabrian Pine and pistachio tree forests with an exclusive kilometer-long sandy beach extending one hundred meters inland. The premises are cradled within a magnificent natural setting that shamelessly flaunts the spellbinding natural beauty of the Belek region. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek began hosting guests in 2005 and today offers a truly deluxe quality service under the All Inclusive All Exclusive principle. We are very proud to be able to say Rixos Hotel Premium Belek was genuinely built with environmental sustainability in mind. Everything has been considered for an ultimately pleasant, first-class holiday complete with trekking along lush green trails, rich foods and beverages, and a very wide range of sports and fun recreational activities. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek tops each and every following categories as the absolute best in Turkey; Certified spas and wellness centers,Beaches and pools, Fitness centers, A la carte restaurants, Kids clubs, On-site shopping centers, Classy interior and exterior spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Expedia, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rixos Premium Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Hotel Turkey
- Hotel Rixos Turkey
- Rixos Belek
- Rixos Premium Hotel Belek
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek