It is a very nice hotel for a family vacation with a big territory, beautiful park with old pine trees, a lot of flowers and etc. However what concerns the main building the view is not that nice. Standard rooms are really small, and the hotel should not offer it for families with two children.
The rooms are not cleaned properly, not all the necessary hygiene goods are provided. It looks like they are saving their costs on small details. For example if you do not ask, they would not put extra shampoos, shower gel, or shaving kit in the bathroom. The same with the tissues, drinks in the minibar.
We booked "all inclusive" service, however I would not say they provide it properly. For example if you are late for breakfast, there is no other restaurant open at all times to have a snack. They have fixed times for lets say turkish bread kiosk close to the beech, it is open only at certain hours. Or if you want to have coffee in "Wien cafe" you would get a desert there only at certain hours as well. For example we liked to have a coffe after dinner, but we could not get anything to it, because they serve deserts only between 3 and 6 PM. Which is silly, It seems that they are trying to save there costs once again at this point, because there is always some limitations.
However in general the food was good, wide selection of everything (at breakfast, lunch or dinner). Except for the mess which was during dinner, because they do not have enough tables indoors. During our stay there were days, when the terrace was closed, because of the bad weather so we could not find a free table and would have to wait standing with the plates in our hands, that was really dissappointing. What concerns a la carte restaurants they serve very similar dinners. They all are free of charge except for the libanese restaurant, which costs 25 euro, but I wouldn't say you get the quality for that money. You would get straters, salads and etc. but the main course would be no different from that in say Ottoman restaurant or Mangal restaurant, which would be kebab, or grilled chicken and lamb. On the other hand they have belly dance and live music there which is nice.
They have night programmes every day, but we did not see any of them, because they would start at 10 PM, which was too late for us. Although we would go for kids' mini disco, which was nice.
There is a nice kids club, with lots of toys, swimming pool, restaurant and different activities for the kids from 4 years old.
The beach is big, many sunbeds, however the shades (roof made of fabric or whatever you call it) were removed, no idea why. So on a sunny day we could not find free sunbeds in the shade. By the way the beach is not very clean. They would not collect trash after a stormy night. So if you go for a swim next day, you could see plastic bags, or even bottles in the water.
In general we have been to better 5 star, all inclusive hotels in Turkey (e.g. Amara dolce vita, Maxx Royal).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek stretches over 405,000 m² of Calabrian Pine and pistachio tree forests with an exclusive kilometer-long sandy beach extending one hundred meters inland. The premises are cradled within a magnificent natural setting that shamelessly flaunts the spellbinding natural beauty of the Belek region. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek began hosting guests in 2005 and today offers a truly deluxe quality service under the All Inclusive All Exclusive principle. We are very proud to be able to say Rixos Hotel Premium Belek was genuinely built with environmental sustainability in mind. Everything has been considered for an ultimately pleasant, first-class holiday complete with trekking along lush green trails, rich foods and beverages, and a very wide range of sports and fun recreational activities. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek tops each and every following categories as the absolute best in Turkey; Certified spas and wellness centers,Beaches and pools, Fitness centers, A la carte restaurants, Kids clubs, On-site shopping centers, Classy interior and exterior spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rixos Premium Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Hotel Turkey
- Hotel Rixos Turkey
- Rixos Belek
- Rixos Premium Hotel Belek
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek