First impressions are a top class resort but it doesn't deliver. Fixtures and fittings are good quality but they are cutting corners on the important things. Food in all the restaurants is average and service in the bespoke ones is appallingly slow. The French, Italian and Turkish restaurants share the same kitchen and presumably chefs and the food is neutral and bland as a result. The food in the Buffet restaurant was pretty poor except for Italian night which unfortunately was 30 mins before we departed. I also appeared to develop a bad case of Mr Invisible Man in some of the bars and got fairly annoyed at having to ask loudly to be served, I think they preferred to take your order at a table but they didn't have the staffing levels for this.
The rooms were well upholstered and equipped but the A/C was turned off centrally so all it did in the room was move the air around and maintain the 26ºC temperature all night. There is also a lot of walking to do in this hotel it took me 7 minutes to walk back to the room from the 24/7 bar and it was even further to the buffet restaurant. There are also very few public area toilets around the hotel and it can be a long walk from the bar or restaurant if you need a comfort break. Not one I would rush back to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek stretches over 405,000 m² of Calabrian Pine and pistachio tree forests with an exclusive kilometer-long sandy beach extending one hundred meters inland. The premises are cradled within a magnificent natural setting that shamelessly flaunts the spellbinding natural beauty of the Belek region. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek began hosting guests in 2005 and today offers a truly deluxe quality service under the All Inclusive All Exclusive principle. We are very proud to be able to say Rixos Hotel Premium Belek was genuinely built with environmental sustainability in mind. Everything has been considered for an ultimately pleasant, first-class holiday complete with trekking along lush green trails, rich foods and beverages, and a very wide range of sports and fun recreational activities. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek tops each and every following categories as the absolute best in Turkey; Certified spas and wellness centers,Beaches and pools, Fitness centers, A la carte restaurants, Kids clubs, On-site shopping centers, Classy interior and exterior spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rixos Premium Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Hotel Turkey
- Hotel Rixos Turkey
- Rixos Belek
- Rixos Premium Hotel Belek
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek