Stayed as a group of 8 playing golf ( all male ) arrived 9-30pm and were greeted by friendly staff members who took us immediately to a side lounge , and were advised the Main restaurant would be closing at 10 if we would like something to eat following our journey ... we did and thought this was very kind .
After something to eat we were offered a free upgrade to the Executive villas ... we cautiously accepted thinking there was a catch ... but were advised as the hotel was quiet ,they wanted to share their great hotel with us .
The villas were great , 3 large bedrooms , each with en-suite ... own terrace and pool , fully stocked fridges in each room , Lounge , and dining Area ... and open plan kitchen .
The fridges were restocked daily , beds made , and turned back early evening , a further visit daily for additional towel change ... I could not speak any higher of our accommodation.
Hotel was indeed very quiet , but service in the bars was friendly and quick.
Only downside for us was the lack of entertainment for us in the evenings .
We managed to book 2 a la carte meals... which did break up the main restaurant ... which was by no means poor ... just a chance to eat in a different ambiance .
Overall a great stay ... would recommend to anyone .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek stretches over 405,000 m² of Calabrian Pine and pistachio tree forests with an exclusive kilometer-long sandy beach extending one hundred meters inland. The premises are cradled within a magnificent natural setting that shamelessly flaunts the spellbinding natural beauty of the Belek region. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek began hosting guests in 2005 and today offers a truly deluxe quality service under the All Inclusive All Exclusive principle. We are very proud to be able to say Rixos Hotel Premium Belek was genuinely built with environmental sustainability in mind. Everything has been considered for an ultimately pleasant, first-class holiday complete with trekking along lush green trails, rich foods and beverages, and a very wide range of sports and fun recreational activities. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek tops each and every following categories as the absolute best in Turkey; Certified spas and wellness centers,Beaches and pools, Fitness centers, A la carte restaurants, Kids clubs, On-site shopping centers, Classy interior and exterior spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rixos Premium Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Hotel Turkey
- Hotel Rixos Turkey
- Rixos Belek
- Rixos Premium Hotel Belek
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek