Having previously stayed in sister hotel rixos sungate in kemer, we booked onto rixos premium in belek as we were satisfied.
The hotel has gone under renovation and has a premium line concept added onto current services they offer.
Definetly a must to visit and you will be impressed with what it has to offer.
A luxury all inclusive hotel!
Having stayed in many other luxury hotels in belek such as cornelia diamond, calista luxury, susesi deluxe etc, we had doubts if it could live upto their standard.
The biggest main restaurant i have ever seen in turkey with aa huge wide variety of premium fine food to cater for everyone!
(Also having the premium line concept they do not charge for alacarte restaurants like other hotels do... A must to visit as all the restaurants have different ambience and themes aswell as fantastic food!
Well designed hotel/interior, alsi very clean as rooms are cleaned x2 daily.
There is much more that can be said, you just need to go and see for yourself!
AND dont get mislead by the tripadvisor position ratings as the only way you will be mislead is trying to select the top 5 and being suprised just like i made that mistake!
You need to take into account that this hotel is literally one of the biggest 405,000m2 so has many guests compared to other small resorts so yes you cannot please every fussy person out there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek stretches over 405,000 m² of Calabrian Pine and pistachio tree forests with an exclusive kilometer-long sandy beach extending one hundred meters inland. The premises are cradled within a magnificent natural setting that shamelessly flaunts the spellbinding natural beauty of the Belek region. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek began hosting guests in 2005 and today offers a truly deluxe quality service under the All Inclusive All Exclusive principle. We are very proud to be able to say Rixos Hotel Premium Belek was genuinely built with environmental sustainability in mind. Everything has been considered for an ultimately pleasant, first-class holiday complete with trekking along lush green trails, rich foods and beverages, and a very wide range of sports and fun recreational activities. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek tops each and every following categories as the absolute best in Turkey; Certified spas and wellness centers,Beaches and pools, Fitness centers, A la carte restaurants, Kids clubs, On-site shopping centers, Classy interior and exterior spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rixos Premium Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Hotel Turkey
- Hotel Rixos Turkey
- Rixos Belek
- Rixos Premium Hotel Belek
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek