Having just returned from our third consecutive holiday at this fabulous hotel I felt I should share
our thoughts with other like minded holiday travellers.
Since our last visit in September 2013 the hotel has undergone a multi million pound refurbishment.
From the moment you arrive in reception you know you have come somewhere special.
From the happy smiling staff who greet you on arrival to the Room Maids, Restaurant and Bar Staff, Pool, Towel and Activity staff, everyone looks as though they are enjoying their job.
In my opinion the Rixos in Belek sets the standard for Customer Relations which other hotels would do well to copy.
The refurbishment of the rooms is excellent with very comfortable beds to modern bathrooms with walk in wet room. The only downside is if you like a soak in a bath, because there isn't one.
As for the restaurants you are spoilt for choice. Whilst I would challenge anyone to criticise the quality or range of food on offer in the main Turquoise restaurant ( personally I loved the new Sushi bar ) you then have a choice of seven a la carte restaurants ( bookable in advance )
all of which serve food of a standard equal to any top London hotel.
If you like swimming both the sea and pools are great with new sunbeds sited everywhere
with towels, water and other drinks available at special booths.
All in all I cannot rate this hotel high enough and we will be returning in 2015 with our whole family. This hotel really is a luxury all inclusive resort where everything really is all included.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do, regards Andrew Loch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek stretches over 405,000 m² of Calabrian Pine and pistachio tree forests with an exclusive kilometer-long sandy beach extending one hundred meters inland. The premises are cradled within a magnificent natural setting that shamelessly flaunts the spellbinding natural beauty of the Belek region. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek began hosting guests in 2005 and today offers a truly deluxe quality service under the All Inclusive All Exclusive principle. We are very proud to be able to say Rixos Hotel Premium Belek was genuinely built with environmental sustainability in mind. Everything has been considered for an ultimately pleasant, first-class holiday complete with trekking along lush green trails, rich foods and beverages, and a very wide range of sports and fun recreational activities. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek tops each and every following categories as the absolute best in Turkey; Certified spas and wellness centers,Beaches and pools, Fitness centers, A la carte restaurants, Kids clubs, On-site shopping centers, Classy interior and exterior spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rixos Premium Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Hotel Turkey
- Hotel Rixos Turkey
- Rixos Belek
- Rixos Premium Hotel Belek
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek