“Perfect, just perfect !!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rixos Premium Belek

Rixos Premium Belek
Ranked #18 of 88 Hotels in Belek
Israel
“Perfect, just perfect !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2009

We had a very good experience last year at the Rixos resort in Bodrum, and were looking forward to experience the Rixos Tekirova in Kemer.Upon landing in Antalya, we were told that The tekirova is fully booked, and were upgraded to the Rixos Premium. Oh my god, What a wondrful surprize we got. Everything was perfect. The room, the service, the buffet, the restaurants, the beach, the pool and so on. Just perfect. We are definetaly coming back !

• 5 of 5 bubbles
RixosPremium, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Rixos Premium Belek, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear our Guest,

Thank you for letting us about your stay at Rixos Premium Belek by sharing your precious time with us. Since giving us an opportunity to re-evaluate our services and giving us scopes for further perfection, your feedback is very important to us. We figure out our way with your valuable comments. Also we are glad that you are generaly pleased with our services. We are looking forward to see you in our hotel once again.

Guest Relations Department

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
  • Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2009

We went to the dolphinarium and we have been adviced by the guest relations staff that we need to paid €100 for the entrance,so we have paid that amount cash in return we have been given a small receipt.At the check out on the last day,the payment for the dolphinarium was on our bill again and we have had to pay that money ,because on the receipt doesn't say ''paid'' and also because the guest relation staff is not allowed to take any money and the worst part is that the person who took the money did not recognize that she actually cashed the money

Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank Elena21uk
RixosPremium, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Rixos Premium Belek, responded to this review, 7 September 2014
Dear guests,

We will be sincerely glad to see you in our hotel again, providing excellent service in the best traditions of the Rixos Hotels, as well as an unparalleled concept Premium Line, exclusively provided by a hotel chain Rixos Premium!

Best Regards

Rixos Premium Belek Management.
Norfolk England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2009

My husband and I, 17 year old daughter and her friend stayed at the Rixos Premium for a week at the beginning of September. From the minute we were met at the airport the service was outstanding. Every person we came into contact with within the hotel could not do enough to make our stay a pleasure.
The hotel had absolutely everything you could wish for and the different restaurants located thorough out the grounds made you feel as if you had gone out for dinner in the evening rather than just staying every night in the hotel. Every restaurant was individual in style and food which made every evening so different.
The food was excellent and when I went into the Sushi restaurant to ask if I could have a little for my daughter as we had run out of nights to eat there, they invited us to come back for pre dinner drinks and sushi before the restaurant opened.
Due to the size of the hotel you could be as involved or separate from the many activities taking place. Taking away two young girls they could go off and do exactly what they wanted and meet up with us at meal times. It was great that they could go to the nightclub on the beach at night and then walk back to the rooms without having to worry about their safety..
Nothing was too much trouble at this hotel. None of us can wait to go back. A first!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank Victoria94

England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2009

I went with my partner, my sister and parents. It was my 3rd time in Turkey and my parents' 6th. It was definitely the best hotel we have ever been to! (And we always go for 5* all inclusive). It was, however, the priciest. But to be honest, it is worth the money!

Overall the holiday and the hotel were fantastic! But there were some negative points (which did not ruin my experience overall).

The staff speak english. It's not great english, but they will understand you. As some reviews say that the hotel is oriented towards Russian guests, well that is simply not true. I am Russian myself living in England. And believe me, the staff were not speaking russian at all (except for staff at the SPA and some shops). And for me the hotel seemed very multi-national, with guests from all over: France, Denmark, Iran, Bulgaria, England, Russia, etc... Who the staff are oriented towards are: families with small children and girl only groups (well, it is Turkey!). This brings me to my negative point. The staff are not very helpful. Getting drinks at the main restaraunt, for example. You could wait for a while for the waiters to come and sometimes they do forget your order. And they never take initiative, yo have to ask them for everything. If you want best service, come early, then they have very few people to look after!

The SPA is fantastic! Great design and big. You can relax lying on the sofa and drinking Turkish tea after visiting a Turkish sauna...Great! If you want to get the Turkish peeling or any other massages, you have to pay extra and it was expensive (about €100), but I do regret not getting it. People were really recommending it. My mum had Thai massage and she really enjoyed it.

The air-conditioning was a little weird. It was working, but very very quietly. But since in September it was cool in the evening and at night, the air-conditioning did not bother us. But don't know what would happen during July-August..

The beds were so big, I've never seen one like that in England :) But sleeping was not comfortable due to the pillows! It would seem so insignificant, but it made the sleeping really bad. The pillow was normal size, but very hard and fat. I know that some people consider pillows to be important for their sleep (who is not me by the way!), so I would recommend taking your own.

The A la carte restaraunts. You do need to book them 3 days in advance. Do it in the morning. One day it was raining all day (and rain in Turkey is a bit like snow in England :) ) and so the restaraunt was closed. You can guess that it was pretty packed in the main restaraunt! The Chinese restaraunt was nothing special, the main course and dessert were alright, but everything else was horrible. Fish restaraunt, ok, but nothing special. And king prawns and lobster were at an extra cost, which was disappointing! French restaraunt was the best for us out of the 3 restaraunts. The beef medallion was to die for! We've also heared very good things about the BBQ restaraunt. What I liked about a la carte restaraunts is that the staff were very nice and you can just sit down and relax.

The food otherwise was great! So much variety. Great fruit, vegetables. Fantastic choice of sweets. We loved sitting in Cafe Vien in the afternoons and having tea with pastries.

I am very surprised that noone mentioned Segways in their reviews! We tried it and it was such an amazing experience! After I got back I was looking for Segways in England, but apparently they are not allowed here unless on private property :( They were €20 for 30min and €30 for 1 hour. A member of staff goes with you, you follow him around the massive hotel territory. There's even an off-road track for Segways, fantastic!

The animation team was oriented around the pool area and did not go aroung making people come with them, which was perfect for me! So if you wanted to get involved, you could just go (the timetables are displayed around the hotel). And if you wanted to relax, nobody bothered you.

We visited the water park, as suggested, after 3pm (when it's only open for hotel guests). For some reason half of the rides were closed because it was late in the day! Otherwise it was fun to go there once. I think that for a hotel it's a great water park, but for people to be paying to visit it as a real water park, it is weak.

I want to mention again, that we absolutely loved the experience despite the negatives! I hope that if you choose this hotel, you will like it as much as we did!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank ann_2708

South Wales
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2009

This hotel really is something else. On arrival you are pampered and made to feel like a very special guest- your luggage is taken from you, you are seated and given a complimentary drink while you are checked in, then you are accompanied to your room.
The place is spotless.
The staff and friendly and helpful and speak English well. The standard of food at the hotel is exemplary and you can either indulge and gorge yourself on huge amounts of VERY good food or you chose to stick to your diet and have healthy options all day every day (although I defy you to not be tempted by the fantastic desserts on offer!) Even the food court had healthy salads, fruit, grilled chicken etc to eat when the restaurants are closed. We visited the Chinese, French, Ottoman and Italian al a carte and were treated to some very very special food. The local drinks, wine, beer etc that are included in the all inclusive price are very good also, as are all soft drinks. The mini bar drinks are also included, which is wonderful and includes beer, wine, sprite, fanta, coke, diet coke and iced tea. I'd avoid the maxi bar though as it costs a fortune (as one other reviewer noted we did have a packet of cigarettes go missing from our maxi bar and we don't smoke - but once this was explained to reception we were not charged for it) Buying things in the hotel shops is also very expensive, I paid 52lira (about £23) for a bottle of suncream and £8 for a bottle of Dove shower gel!
But this doesn't spoil anything because, quite frankly you don't need to buy anything really. The watersports ie jetski etc are extra, but I'd say ok priced (we paid £60 I think for 20mins on a jetski), as are 2 of the al a carte restaurants and the games ie bowling etc. The cinema was fab and we cuddled up after a lovely French meal on a sofa for two, feet up on a poufe cushion and watched current movies on 2 nights - lovely!
The water park is also very good and included in the price.
The pool is huge and the beach is gorgeous, with not a single battle for sun loungers encountered during the whole holiday! Waiters will bring you drinks as you lounge on the beach- I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.
Some reviewers have commented on the rudeness of some Russian guests. I understand what they mean, but I think this is more of a cultural thing. Queuing seems to be a bit of an enigma to them, but if you point out that you have been waiting they are very apologetic. Sometimes I noticed a lack of respect for personal space and they would stand very close to you, but again, just a cultural thing. However whenever I encountered Russian guests with small children and I made a fuss of the kids I'd get a beaming smile. Trick is to kill em with kindness and just ignore the seemingly rude behaviour - I don't think they mean anything by it. Either way I don't think it is fair to post a poor review of the hotel as a result of this. The place is gorgeous and as soon as I can save the money I will be back.
If you want to step out of the craziness, be treated like a queen (or king!) and soak up some beautiful sunshine ( and I say this even though we had torrential rain for half of our week!) I would not hesitate to recommend Rixos Premium Belek

2 Thank R6Clare

South Wales
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2009

From the second you arrive at the gates you know this is somewhere special (and the fact that the transfer drive tells you that 2 weeks previous the Prime Minister who is friends with the owner of The Rixos stayed there.
You are greeted at the door by people taking your luggage and the offered Turkish Delight and a drink whilst your reservation is confirmed.
This place is super plush and really high quality in every area of the hotel, the rooms are very clean and comfortable (apart from the pillows which were awful).
The food is exceptional both in quality and choice, and the a la carte restuarants are something else alltogether. I must add tho that it can be difficult to book these earlier in the week, we tried the Chinese, Italian, French and Turkish all were a real experience and you really got a feeling you were sampling a touch of each countries cuisine (frogs legs, sushi etc etc)
The Spa is exceptional and you are really pampered, i would definately reccomend a turkish bath, and for the gents a turkish shave. they have to sauna's a steam room and a rainy cave which is great, also lots of places to just relax.
The gym is also great with lots of good equipment.
The pools, beach and Waterparks are great always clean and tidy.
The staff are great, very attentive and always helpfull. and i only found a handfull of the women (guests) a little on the rude side but apart from a few all were friendly.
I would reccomend the cinema to big comfy sofas and puffs with seating for around 15 - 20.
I would be carefull tho buying anything from the shops as the are super expensive (110 euros for some swimming shorts)

All in all a very special place that makes for a very special holiday

3 Thank Laner09

Glasgow, Scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2009

What a fantastic week; a relaxing hotel, lovely room, treated like a king!! If you wanted a relaxing week lying at the side of the pool or at the beach you had it or the option was there to do sports or get involved in the activities. As mentioned in previous reviews the choice of restaurants was great; we only visited the Chinese outwith the buffet restaurant as the choice of food was unbelievable; the best food and choice i have ever had. No complaints about the staff as all very friendly and they did speak English. I think we were the only Scottish there so we were in the minority compared to the many other nationalities but this wasn't an issue. Weather guaranteed, food great, plenty to do and worth every penny (just watch out for the high priced Maxi Bar....and don't forget your suncream as it was coming in at £40-£70/bottle!!!). One suggestion is on your arrival is to state that you want the Maxi Bar in your room locked as i didn't like the idea of it being unlocked half way through the holiday and we also thought that items had been removed but reported it to the reception and all was fine so didn't put a dampener on the holiday

1 Thank JennyWill

Guest Relations Department
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belek
Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort
Gloria Verde Resort
#5 of 88 in Belek
Cornelia De Luxe Resort
Voyage Belek Golf & Spa

Been to Rixos Premium Belek? Share your experiences!