I have just came back from this hotel. This was my 6th times in Belek and by far the BEST. I normally stay at the Papillon Zeugma which is also a 5* but the Rixos is by far the best.
Overall the hotel is immaculate, clean and is well decorated it has everything u want and u are never bored.
There are 2 outdoor pools and you are never looking for a sunbed. In previous reviews people have mentioned the rude Russians and how they steal sunbeds. We had this issue however it was by another English couple, this issue was soon sorted by a lifeguard where they were given more sunbeds. Just goes to show the English can be just as rude as any other nationality!!
Our room was a double with a sea view. It was lovely, clean, modern, big and well furnished. The bath was massive and the bed soooooooooo comfy and big.
- There are 10 restuarants to choose from and we have no problems booking the A La Cartes. We ate in the Mexican, BBQ, Italian and Chinese. The Mexican and Chinese were lovely. I was not keen on the BBQ as the restuarant is right on the beach where cats would beg you for food so I could not relax during my meal also it was badly lit so could not see what you were eating. Other than that the food was excellent. The buffet had a great selection and even if u did eat in there more than once there were 5 different rooms which branched off where the food was available so u felt like u were in a different restuarant.
During the day there is always food available whether its in the food court where they have kebabs, burger, chips, jackets, waffles, pasta or the beach snack bar or buffet restuarant,.
At night time the buffet resturants opens 12am to 2am for last night meals or room service is served free of charge between 2am till 7am.
There are around 12 different bars serving a variety of drinks and cocktails the rixos Salute being my favourite.
Evening entertainment is excellent in the amplitheatre where you can have a drink at the pool bat after or even go to the disco which is open 23.30 to 3am.
The hotel also has its only bowling alley which is 8euros per person or a cinema which is free of charge and plays an English film every evening @ 10pm as well as football matches.
The Spa is meant to be the biggest spa in Turkey however is quite expensive. There are also many designer shops in the hotel: Lacoste, DKNY, Swarovski, paul & Shark and many more all very expensive.
It even has its own water park which is free to use for hotel users drinks and food are also free. There are good rides and we had no problem finding rubber rings however this may be due to it being out of season. There is also a Dolphinarium which is 25 euros for the show
Although this hotel is big it is easy to find your way around, it even has its own boat which takes you up and down its own river. This hotel is fantastic and has everthing you need. I booked with First Choice and paid £670 per person. For me this was money well spent as did not spend a penny when I was there. I would recommend this hotel and I am going back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek stretches over 405,000 m² of Calabrian Pine and pistachio tree forests with an exclusive kilometer-long sandy beach extending one hundred meters inland. The premises are cradled within a magnificent natural setting that shamelessly flaunts the spellbinding natural beauty of the Belek region. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek began hosting guests in 2005 and today offers a truly deluxe quality service under the All Inclusive All Exclusive principle. We are very proud to be able to say Rixos Hotel Premium Belek was genuinely built with environmental sustainability in mind. Everything has been considered for an ultimately pleasant, first-class holiday complete with trekking along lush green trails, rich foods and beverages, and a very wide range of sports and fun recreational activities. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek tops each and every following categories as the absolute best in Turkey; Certified spas and wellness centers,Beaches and pools, Fitness centers, A la carte restaurants, Kids clubs, On-site shopping centers, Classy interior and exterior spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Prestigia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Rixos Premium Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Hotel Turkey
- Hotel Rixos Turkey
- Rixos Belek
- Rixos Premium Hotel Belek
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek