Hi, this is the third time that we have stayed at the Rixos Premium Belek and what can I say about it........ It just gets better and better.
The last time we stayed was July 2010 and decided to come back in December for Xmas and New Year, and glad we did, this place was the best ever, food, clients, service etc.
We met and got friendly with families and couples from France, Germany, Azerbijan, Russia and are all going back in July 2011.
there is more to do in July with the AquaPark being open and also the outside pools will be warmer, but there was still plenty for us to do and the weather was great, better than the UK, with temperatures ranging from 19-30 degrees.
If you are looking for somewhere special to take the hubby, wife or kids then this is the place to go, we have been to Dominique, Mauritius, Cyprus, Dubai etc but this place wins hand down.
Hope this review helps you and hopefully look forward to seeing you at the Rixos Premium Belek.
Many thanks for taking time in reading my review
The McIntee Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek stretches over 405,000 m² of Calabrian Pine and pistachio tree forests with an exclusive kilometer-long sandy beach extending one hundred meters inland. The premises are cradled within a magnificent natural setting that shamelessly flaunts the spellbinding natural beauty of the Belek region. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek began hosting guests in 2005 and today offers a truly deluxe quality service under the All Inclusive All Exclusive principle. We are very proud to be able to say Rixos Hotel Premium Belek was genuinely built with environmental sustainability in mind. Everything has been considered for an ultimately pleasant, first-class holiday complete with trekking along lush green trails, rich foods and beverages, and a very wide range of sports and fun recreational activities. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek tops each and every following categories as the absolute best in Turkey; Certified spas and wellness centers, Aquaparks and dolphin show centers, Beaches and pools, Fitness centers, A la carte restaurants, Kids clubs, On-site shopping centers, Private lakes with gondolas, Unique villas, Classy interior and exterior spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays and Hotels.com so you can book your Rixos Premium Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Hotel Turkey
- Hotel Rixos Turkey
- Rixos Belek
- Rixos Premium Hotel Belek
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek