“amazing country and hotel”

and 1 more site!
Jacaranda Club & Resort
Ranked #62 of 88 Hotels in Belek
portsmouth
“amazing country and hotel”
Reviewed 29 July 2011

we went to turkey on a last minute deal hoping for sun sea and loads of laughs.. we are happy to say turkey and this hotel provided this. the hotel is lovely and air conditioned, exactly what you need after travelling and transfers. we stayed in one of the bungalows sited around the complex which slept 2 adults and had lovely private terrace and balcony. it was cleaned daily, fresh towels and sheets each day too. the bungalow was in lovely quiet location and provided a great nights sleep. food was good, nothing amazing but plenty of choice and variety from salads, pasta, rices meats and puddings. we visited the on site chinese themed resturaunt which was lovely, this needs booking 24 hours in advance. the swimming pool wasvery big and very cold!! once you were in it was very refreshing! sunbeds were plentiful so no need for the early morning rush. towels were provided around the pool, open from 10.00am-18.00pm. i have stayed at this hotel twice and would return again.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
4 Thank staceadams

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
tirana
Reviewed 18 November 2009

i've been to Intouritst Club Belek (ex Justiniano) for 10 days on september. the entertaining was perfect. the days passes by and it seems a short time. the staff was very genttle and allways there when you need them.
i stayed at bungalows and the room cleaneless was very bad at the first days we had to go to recepsion to ask for the room to be cleaned. also 1 big minus for me on this hotel is that there were to many russian people
the food was very good, but not very different from day to day.
the entertaiment team was perfect. every night 1 spectacle.
i had e very good time there and also the prices were good.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
belgrade
Reviewed 3 September 2009

first od all i'd like to say that we chose this hotel because we needed a good service, hotel not so far from airoport, and with good beach. i know that there are a lot od hotels with this description, but our travel agent recommended us this hotel, considering that we need a very good hotel with a good price. we came at late night, so we headed straight to our rooms, and when we camed we were totally shocked. the rooms were so tiny and uncomfortable, so we came back to the reception asking them to give us rooms in central building, cause it looked better and newer, but after all we stayed at our rooms in bungalows, because the central building was a bit far from beach, which is for us very very important. beds were so bad, that sometimes we couldn't fell asleep, very very uncomfortable..the morning after our thoughts started improving. the garden was very nice, food at the restaurant was very good, very friendly stuff(but without knowing english), amazing beach and pool. i recommend you to go to the a la carte restaurants, they are very good, great food, wine, and the best is that you haven't to pay anything from your wallet. haha. so this holiday totally changed from start, and it was so relaxing, fun, and overall very good

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank summerholiday_9
jaheria
Reviewed 15 December 2008

it was a lovely holiday staff was warm and friendly food was great my kids had a great time too i will be back definitely

• Stayed May 2008, travelled with family
Portsmouth
Reviewed 30 October 2008

13/10/2008-21/10/2008 More a 4* than a 5*
I just have to start by saying thankyou all very much at the Justiniano Club Varuna in Belek for making myself and my companions feel very welcome. After such a bad start, our hotel got changed 3 times in the final run up to us leaving, but because i booked on line i booked everything seperately for a better deal, i spent a week chasing up our transfers, so i was feeling stressed, but eventually everything got sorted. We arrived at the hotel after some confusion at the airport with the transfers, but the hotel wasnt expecting us, but after abit of explaining we finally got shown to our room. God bless em it was amazing, we had two bedrooms separated by the bathroom, 1 x dbl bed and 1x 2 single beds, plus a balcony with a table & 2 chairs.
We spent every day just chilling out by the pool, or on the beach, there was daytime entertainment but we didnt join in. Because it was so close to the end of season things were very quiet at the hotel, so things were much more relaxed with the staff, apparently there not meant to fratanize with the customers but they made a point of chatting to us when every the chief wasnt around. Its such a shame these hotels are over taking by the Russians & Germans as the staff have taken the time to learn English but never get to use it, so when they heard an english accent they get really excited because finally they get to practice their english. And because the english are such a minority out there it was so nice to get lots of attention cause you know the russians & germans hated it. All i have to say to them is manners cost nothing.
As for the Food it could have been hotter, there was plenty of it, but evey meal was luke warm, or should i say by the time you've finished running around getting your own drinks, your foods gone cold, so abit more waiter service would have been nice.
Thumbs up to the flat bread out there, its gorgeous, we couldnt get enough of it and found ourselves eating it with every meal, its that good, especially when it was still warm.
The Entertainment wasnt up to much, but that was only due to the fact it was the last week of the hotel being open, and there was only about 100 customers there. But the animaters themselves were very friendly, Big hello to Nadya who befriended us on nite 1, and she loved using her english on us as she was from Ukraine.
This Hotel was well kept, it was very clean, very hospitable, cant fault the staff, the manager let us get away with so much, he called us his VIP guest because we were british. So please anyone reading this long drawn out review, if you get the chance to go to this hotel please do. And if you go out of season believe me when i say "when they say all inclusive they mean all inclusive" you could drink from morning to morming, we never paid for a single drink, not even in the disco, and after the disco there's a little piano bar which opens after the disco and didnt close till the last person went to their beds, which was usually me & my friend.
All in all a fantastic holiday was had by Myself, my friend Lorraine and my daughter Amy all different ages but theres something for everyone. We were just so gutted when the hotel closed a week earlier than expected as we booked 2wks, but the hotel found us another 5* hotel up the road which we reluctantly excepted.

• Liked — The amount of space we had for 3 people, it was amazing
  • Disliked — absolutely nothing it was fantastic, absolutely no complaints
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled with family
kent
Reviewed 24 August 2008

If you are english you should not be placed in the hotel, as it does not comply with british health and safety. However, there are bungalows outside the hotel but some are in a poor state.
Thomas Cook down graded the complex to a three star and guests that complained were moved to a neaby REAL 5 star hotel The food is good and plenty of variety, but it is 99% Russian tourists. Dont expect to find a sun lounger around the pool unless you want to do down a 2.30am - Honestly. But the beach is great at after 12 o'clock, the russians leave the beach until around 4.30 so that is the best time to go. Dont use A2B trave for any transfers, just get a taxi as Belex is only 25 mins from airport.

• Liked — The Beach
  • Disliked — Knowone spoke english, quality was poor and not a five star complex
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
2 Thank mummy158
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 August 2008

All i can say is what a nightmare! First I must explain that I have dyed red hair. When washing hair a small amount of dye transferred onto the white towels supplied by the hotel. The hotel claimed that after washing the towels they were nolonger as white as they should be! They then insisted I pay 575 euro to replace the towels. I refused and was shouted at by the reception manager. My rep stepped in and told me not to pay the money as the claims were ridiculous. When it came time to for me to check out the reception refused to let me. I handed over my room key and proceeded to leave the hotel. When I got to security I was physically prevented from leaving the hotel by two security staff who advised me that the hotel had contacted the airport and that I would not be allowed to leave the country. Eventually my turkish boyfriend contact the police. They came and told the hotel to let me leave and advised me that I would not have any problems at the airport whatsoever. They also asked if I wanted to make a formal complaint against the security staff who had ineffect assaulted me.
All I would say is please do not go to this hotel. This event was just the finale to 2 weeks of a severe ear infection from the pool, eating food that was in the least cold and unappetising, and was the icing on the cake!!!

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — food
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled with family