“An enjoyable experiance ideal for families and large groups looking for some fun and relaxation.”

Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort
Ranked #21 of 88 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed 16 March 2011

First impressions were good. The complex is massive so it took me a couple of days to get my bearings. The room was spacious, extremley clean and very bright. At night it was so quiet in the room you could of heard a pin drop.
The mini-bar service was excellent everyday it was filled up first thing. Some members of staff were friendler then others . One in particular was very helpfull and friendly a real credit to the hotel [ Huseyin Arikan]. All the english tourists I spoke to had nothing but praise for him all saying what a nice genuine guy he was.
Watch out for extra charges i.e after 12 at night drinks are not free, it's very easy to stick them on the room when you have already had a few and you dont realise how much you are spending, we made this mistake.
The only negatives would be considering the size of the hotel the indoor pool was extremely small however this would not be a concern during the hotter months as the out-door pools are huge !! The food can get very repetertive after only a few days so for an extra 10 Euros I would highly recommened the Italian and Chinease Restaurants as the food was fabulous and It's much more relaxing and enjoyable compared to the main food hall.
Overall an enjoyable experiance the beach was a bit of a let down, not very clean however with all the out-door pools to choose from this would not be a problem for most people.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
GRManager, Manager at Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2011

Thank you to all our guests for your recent comments.

In response to this review, our Chinese and a la cartes are €5 per head (so obviously €10 per couple), and do make a nice change to our main restaurant. Our other a la carte restaurants - Sushi, BBQ and Turkish - will open in May when it is warm enough to sit outside at night. People are starting to swim in our outdoor pools, although from what I have been told the sea is marginally warmer at this time of year... and plenty of people are taking the plunge.

Our beach is maintained all year round and, when I have questioned our guests, several have told me that when they walk along the seafront they are disappointed by the state of the beach in general. This is because many of the hotels are closed until April, but in the next few days all the other hotels will be preparing to open too. In the next week we plan to smoothen and filter the sand on our beach in preparation for summer.... for those of you wondering, that is what the huge pile of sand on the right of our beach is for. We do not do this earlier because there is still the chance of a winter storm which would require us to start again! However, the sun has been shining for a few days and the days are becoming warm, so now is an ideal time to get away if you fancy some early spring sunshine.

We hope that you choose Limak Arcadia for your future holiday....

Jamie Bedwell
LIMAK ARCADIA OPERATION MANAGER

There are newer reviews for Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort

Reviewed 12 March 2011

3rd year of coming to this hotel- had a really good time again- staff, food, service all excellent wonderful Thomas Cook rep - Jasmine - told us more on the transfer journey than the previous two reps

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank flikturner
Reviewed 11 March 2011

Went to the Arcadia hotel with friends (all female in our early 30s). We felt it was a decent price and seemed a good deal at the travel agents so we thought why not? We arrived and it looked nice enough, very clean and the reception staff were helpful and the porter took our cases to our rooms. The rooms were nice enough, beds comfy, fairly quiet.
The bar staff throughout our time were a mixed bunch. Some nice and served us and were friendly, but most would serve the other foreigners first ahead of us English and I don't know if people know how to queue and be fair in Turkey but it didn't seem so in this hotel.
The food in restaurants was of a good standard but fairly repetitive and waiters responded better to those who tipped with coins left on the tables which was a bit unfair I felt since they are supposed to treat everyone the same. The a la carte restuarants were nice enough for a small charge.
I write this to warn all the female visitors to this hotel as I feel I can't keep quiet. The worst and most unoforgivable thing to happen to me was when I went for an all over massage at the hotel. I had never done this before and I am a little self conscious with my body as I am a bigger girl, but I decided to give it a go since I was on holiday and the girls encouraged me to go for it. When I went for this massage I noticed it was a male but I had not thought anything much of it thinking that was who the hotel used to do their massages so it must be ok since its supposed to be a 5 star rating. I had stripped down to my bra and knickers and had a towel with me but I was very nervous. I was getting my back done and everything was fine. The masseur unfastened my bra at the back and removed it which I was a bit uncomfortable with but I thought it must be what's done and I had my towel anyway. He finished my back and asked me to turn over and lie on my back so I did this and carefully placed the towel over my breasts. I lay back and closed my eyes but I felt the towel had been removed and it happened so fast, he didn't even say anything. I opened my eyes to find him staring at my breasts and it was so obvious that is what he was doing. I tried to cover up with my hands but given my size this is not easy to do effectively and I demanded my towel back. He did not seem to understand and told me to relax and it wasn't finished yet. He placed my head back and in the end I just went with it and hoped it would be over so I could get out of there. It seemed to take ages with me like that and eventually I was given my towel and got dressed and left. I was too upset and embarrassed to even say anything or complain and this was the day before we left. I have been very upset by it since and I will never go back to that hotel and possibly even Turkey again. I felt I must warn you and depsite a few positives with this hotel and the entertainment team being excellent, this one thing has ruined everything for me so girls please be careful!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
6  Thank Julie010280
Reviewed 10 March 2011

Excellant location, not to far from the airport. Very good service, ambience, entertainment
activities etc. The food was plentiful and tasty, lots of variety. Our room was in the grounds, rather than the main hotel and was quiet and very spacious. Jamie Bedwell, the operations manager was extremely helpful, as was our Thomas Cook rep, Jasmine.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank agedequestrian
Reviewed 10 March 2011

Lovely hotel. We had a brilliant time here all the staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was of a vast selection. Huge congratulations and thanks to the kitchen staff to prepare such high quality food for such a vast amount of people and the waiting on staff who work very hard to keep the tables clean etc. All the staff here, you can see work extremely hard to make this an excellent hotel. The animation team were great and put on some great shows they always made time to have a chat to you. My two teenagers and myself had a brilliant time and joined in with the darts the boccia and all of the activities with the animation team who we had some great laughs with. Thank you to Okan (Harry) Edwardo, Jacko, Mustimuss (Mustafa) and Huesyn. Esma the lady that made up our room was lovely the room was always spotless with lovely little finishing touches. Thank you to all staff we had a lovely time.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank AngieLlandudno
Reviewed 8 March 2011

We returned home on 7th March 2011 after a fabulous week all inclusive at the Arcadia.From start to finish the service was excellent.Our room was perfect and it was the small finishing touches such as clean sheets & towels everyday,beach towels,bathrobes & slippers supplied,the fridge in our room replenished everyday.The food was excellent and plenty of it at every mealtime.The staff were very attentive and everywhere was kept very clean within the hotel and grounds,the location and beach were also clean and everyday we walked up to Belek to look around the shops and everyone we met were very friendly.
We hope to return in November 2011. Excellent Hotel and Staff

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank annebowers1
Reviewed 6 March 2011

Just arrived back from this hotel and can honestly say it was the best hotel we have ever stayed at. Cannot understand why people complain. The room was large and airy, we stayed in the Annexe overlooking the service road and whilst the view was not much we were only in our room to shower, change and sleep. The food was varied and plentiful at all mealtimes. Some folk say it was repetetive, well, most people eat the same meals on a daily basis at home. The only way the food was reptetive is if you try and pile your plate will everything. If you are selective it is possible to have a different meal at each sitting. The staff were friendly and accommodating, we were there less than 48 hours and the staff at all the bars knew what we had to drink, this is a sign that the staff take an interest in the guests. A lot of football training squads of different nationalities were there during our stay and they were all well behaved and polite and prepared to talk to anyone who showed an interest in football. The hotel was built between 1993 and 1995 and is starting to show her age slightly, nothing that a little TLC would not correct. On the whole I would give this hotel 9.5 out of 10 and have already recommended it to friends and colleagues.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple