Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort
US$512
US$354
Gloria Golf Resort(Belek)
US$375
IC Hotels Santai(Belek)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$144
US$248
US$236
Bellis Deluxe Hotel(Belek)(Great Value!)
US$236
  • Breakfast included
Spice Hotel & Spa(Belek)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$220
  • Breakfast included
Club Mega Saray(Belek)(Great Value!)
US$533
US$431
Cancelon
US$450
TripAdvisor
US$124
TripAdvisor
3,128 results
All reviewsodeon barlykia barentertainment teamnext yearkids clubturkeymama mialion kingmain buildingfantastic holidaynuggetsbar stafffoam partychinese restaurantbelek townbeach barthomas cook
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Just returned from a fortnight in Limak Arcadia with my wife and little son. Overall, this is an excellent hotel and we had a brilliant holiday there. We very greatly enjoyed our stay in one of the grand suites, particularly relaxing in our private jacuzzi in the late afternoon whilst my son was sleeping. Afterwards, my wife and I visited the treatment area to enjoy the massages. I found the Turkish massage quite interesting, you should try it if you've never experienced it!

During the day, my son really enjoyed all of the outdoor facilities for children. He loved the kids play area so I spent quite a bit of time there with him. The swimming pools were great fun and my son thought the slides were awesome. He also liked climbing the rock pools!

We were very impressed with the food. It was different food each evening in the large dining area and you could venture to the smaller restaurants that cook different cuisines if you fancy something particular. I recommend the meat feast that I had from the bbq, awesome stuff!

Room Tip: Go for the grand suite if you want to splash out. Sea view rooms are a must in my opinion!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Simon C
Reviewed 29 May 2012

After visiting Belek for the 5th year running recently, and having stayed in several of the hotel complexes there, I will definitely be returning next time back to Arcadia. Firstly the hotel is more of a village than a hotel, having every amenity you could want for and with a definite emphasis on both sport and families. Everywhere is meticulously clean, the staff all very friendly and the food spot on (and plentiful!!). My wife and I were given what we considered to be a suite, but which I'm told is now their standard room following major refurbs and it was easily the best room we've had during our stays here. My wife was quite heavily pregnant during our stay - and as such we were given a guided tour of the nursury area. Next year we will be certain to make use of that amenity!

The hotel sits within 10 minutes of about 8-10 championship golf courses, all as good as anything back in the UK, but be warned - expect 5 hour rounds - and in considerable heat!

Room Tip: Higher floor sea view rooms are breathtaking...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2012

this hotel is a good hotel made even better by the superb entertainment team especilly harry aka oken great fun always had time too sit and talk even when he finished working we joined in most of the activites which were well organised and good fun the food ok but not brilliant but this is the same with most all inclusives the shows were on the main part were good we went too the italin one night which was exellent . also there is a lovely jetty were the beds were so comfy i fell asleep only to be woken by my partner elaine who said i was snoring really loud. there is a choice for meals at lunch also there is a nice pattisere and cakes with coffee. my two boys ashley and alex loved the holiday especilly ashley who has taked about booking next year to see aiesha again who seemed to have crush on ashley and a speciel thanks for help making our holiday even more great to vicky1 and 2 rob and keairan baily and marcus who made freinds with my youngest alex thanks for making our holday great. once again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank beergoogles
Reviewed 28 May 2012 via mobile

Arcadia Review
We had a great time, the staff work very hard and loved the fact the beach was on your doorstep. Such a great place for kids.
In May the outdoor pools are cold, so you need to jump straight in!  The slides are good fun for older kids. Don't be fooled the blue smaller slide it is very fast.
There is an indoor pool and kids can use this too.
The small pool for little kids is good with an elephant slide and an umbrella shower. You need to get up early to get a spot beside this pool. But with 4 pools you have choice.

The kids club is adjacent to the kids pool. There is a plastic pirate playframe and tunnel slides. Seasaws and swings.
The kids club inside do plenty of organised activities all day. The staff do a great job and make kids welcome. They have a cinema room, soft play and table areas for organised activities.
The beach area has a covered playground area.  Next to the bar and snack bar, that does fast food, burgers, hotdogs and chicken nuggets.
Food, no shortage of choice and seemingly always somewhere to get food. Plus a kids zone at the buffet, food is cooked on display and we enjoyed the chinese a la cart, so much we went twice. There are 2 ice cream parlours, one by pools the other at the beach, they open in the afternoons.
Mid afternoon, the patisserie opens, there is a selection of sandwich rolls and an array of cakes, biscuits, pancakes and waffles.

Rooms, if you have any problems go see reception they will find something suitable as we found out. Our room, had a double bed and sofa bed. The rooms have flat screen tv's, although cant say I watched it.  Our room was great, we had a view over the main complex, pool to the beach. We were above the bar, live music didn't bother us it finished at 11pm. Each day you can exchange your beach towel.
If it interests you, being in the main building we were able to access wifi from our room, ask reception for your login details. Our room was great and we really enjoyed our stay!

The entertainment over at the ampi-theatre- each night they had a mini disco. All i can say is from holidays in other parts of the world, i didnt have high expectations but they bring in people such as a circus and acrobat acts. And do own entertainment such as Michael Jackson night and The Lion King, they were great for adults and kids. From time to time in the evening the pool area has market stalls selling trinkets to t-shirts. The entertainment team put on parties around 10pm themed, we had a turkish night and a pirates party while we were there.They work long hours and do a fab job.

The hotel is about 30-40 min bus journey from the airport. We had a great time and would recommend to others.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank 08holidaymaker
Reviewed 25 May 2012

We have just got back from limak arcadia resort where we stayed for 10 nights we have had an amazing time especially my daughter Bailey who is 15 months. The food was very good especially lunch and tea breakfast wasn't the best as there was no bacon sausage beans etc very pastry based. We dined at the red wok twice (Chinese restaurant) on site and the food and service were excellent. The nightly shows were fantastic our favourite being the lion king show it was like we were at the west end it was amazing. The daily entertainment package was great we played darts and bowls most days. Harry ran the darts games and he was very charming and funny helpful and clever and became a great friend of ours he definitely made our stay better and we hope to see him next year when we go back he introduced us to other guests and constantly played with our daughter and made a fuss of her which she loved. We had to use the doctor at the hotel during our stay and he was very prompt and thorough. The bar service at likiya bar was great. The staff are all very polite and helpful, the entertainment team are friendly and make you feel very welcome the grounds of the hotel are huge and well kept and spotless clean. We had a fab time my daughter loved the kids pool and the mini disco. Overall we had a fab stay and would really struggle to match this hotel to others it is amazing with every thought of we cannot wait to go back next year. Xx

• Stayed: May 2012